3613 grafts Eugenix 3-5th Feb 2020

amirik

Hello sir,

Hope you are well.

If you can keep your hair a little longer, you can achieve more coverage of the bald areas. Considering that you have gone through multiple transplants (extremely depleted donor areas) and we have tried to extract as many grafts as possible and give you more graft count on the scalp, the results look rather good. We are sure that a little length in your hair can be absolutely helpful. It is looking better than when you first came for the procedure though. 

We always wish you the best.

• Like 1

Kind Regards
Abhinay Singh  -  I am no longer a representative for Eugenix Hair Sciences. If you want to contact them please see below:

Email : info@eugenix.in    WhatsApp Call/Message: +91 79-779-15534          My Hair Transplant Journey 
I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.

• 5 months later...

I grew my hair on top a bit longer and keep my sides and back very short to minimize the contrast. I use toppik on top as density is rather low, my balding area was so big to cover and scalp donor wasted for nothing with previous procedures. Main problem as can be seen in pictures is crown and sides connection.1023053498_WhatsAppImage2021-07-01at13_19_31.thumb.jpeg.f74c37fd604c26b42b1738d98eb82216.jpeg 95878280_WhatsAppImage2021-07-01at13_19_20.thumb.jpeg.dfef2982fc21c6a0f4f7b40eda4140c0.jpeg1595327749_WhatsAppImage2021-07-01at13_19_15.thumb.jpeg.0032933783344dfd314194d8049e05e0.jpeg1158753560_WhatsAppImage2021-07-01at13_19_30.thumb.jpeg.22b9cbbe828ed1b4cf04a97b6b948caa.jpeg519338458_WhatsAppImage2021-07-01at13_19_25.thumb.jpeg.7ca6690fd53721b498f7dbfad1a7d852.jpeg712250884_WhatsAppImage2021-07-01at13_19.22(2).thumb.jpeg.b7919dfdeeee10569da66312ad06feca.jpeg801066569_WhatsAppImage2021-07-01at13_19.22(1).thumb.jpeg.1145bda31a9ffbb8129b80b684f207dc.jpeg

Edited by amirik
  • Like 1

• Valued Contributor

Amazing that you've used been able to salvage something here! Such a shame that you'd had your donor area depleted because this result would be phenomenal with some extra scalp grafts. It's still a terrific turnaround. I think most people - myself very much included - would have cut their loses a long time ago and accepted being bold. I'm really happy for you!

16 minutes ago, Berba11 said:

Amazing that you've used been able to salvage something here! Such a shame that you'd had your donor area depleted because this result would be phenomenal with some extra scalp grafts. It's still a terrific turnaround. I think most people - myself very much included - would have cut their loses a long time ago and accepted being bold. I'm really happy for you!

At least 5000-6000 scalp grafts wasted and didn't grow from previous procedures. I can only imagine what result I could have achieved with those precious grafts 😢

• Like 2

@amirikMy gosh you are looking good!

The low contrast is very suiting!

Wondering if SMP might be appropriate? Do you have any more beard/body hair to use if you wanted to fill the crown area?

3 minutes ago, SLA said:

@amirikMy gosh you are looking good!

The low contrast is very suiting!

Wondering if SMP might be appropriate? Do you have any more beard/body hair to use if you wanted to fill the crown area?

Only little bit of beard is left and I'm not willing to give all of my beard, I stupidly removed chest hair 25 years ago

Such a misfortune :(

I've seen SMP, it looks bad. The small dots expand over time and you end up like a joke, it will never look natural. There is no alternative to a real follicle

1 minute ago, amirik said:

I've seen SMP, it looks bad. The small dots expand over time and you end up like a joke, it will never look natural. There is no alternative to a real follicle

Although I have never seen someone in person with SMP (at least not knowingly), from what I see through video, it can look super realistic. From what I have heard, it depends on who is doing the treatment.

Also, scalp tricopigmentation is a more temporary form of SMP that fades much sooner between 6-18 months.

I know @Gatsbyhas SMP and seems to know quite a bit about it....if you are interested.

Thanks for Posting Amirik ! Your Results looks good, in comparison to where you started. Its a shame you lost so many grafts. Good idea on trimming the sides v short, reduces the contrast between the dense and thin areas. 

Im in the same situation as you with thin Lateral Humps and thin crown, which Im planning to address on my next procedure.  Although with a  Limited supply, I have about 1000 head grafts left, and Im not sacrificing my beard, above jawline ! Will give Chest grafts/BHT a try after things clear up with Covid situation, Although my Dr is not too enthusiastic.

That’s interesting @Niko1

I’ve followed your journey and recall your last set of photos in which you look pretty full on top!

I remember your scalp donor has been harvested quite a bit. There is no concern about over harvesting?

• Valued Contributor

@amirik I actually believe that in the right hands you would make an excellent candidate for SMP. Looking at your pics I can see how SMP would bridge the disparity between the edge of your crown to the top of the donor area and fill in both the donor itself and give the recipient area more fullness and a great illusion of density. If you want to DM me please feel free (and no I don't represent any SMP clinic nor get paid for my advice). I'm also a survivor of two butchered hair transplants. All the best!

• Like 3

• 5 months later...
  • 1 year later...