3613 grafts Eugenix 3-5th Feb 2020

amirik

2 hours ago, Badresults said:

Just a question, why do patients from Eugenix have quick growth, most of their growth can be seen in 3 months and most of other clinics only see their growth after 3-4 months. What difference is this clinic doing?

I remember Dr. Sethi explained me that when the hair root is extracted is has to be extracted with some tissues surrounding it, that contributes to early growth and high survival rates.

28 minutes ago, amirik said:

I remember Dr. Sethi explained me that when the hair root is extracted is has to be extracted with some tissues surrounding it, that contributes to early growth and high survival rates.

Ok. It looks like you are on the right track from the 3 months results. Especially after how many grafts has been extracted before and with limited donor area

• 5 weeks later...
  • Administrators

Extremely impressed by your donor, it’s remarkable. I see you’re out of quarantine now haha. Looking good, but I suggest growing it out from this point. 

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

OMG, you!!! You're on this forum too?

You're looking great. I hope everything is well otherwise also.

You've got so much body hair done too right. Do let us know how that is coming along too.

Cheers!!!

Official representative of Eugenix Hair Sciences

Dr. Arika Bansal & Dr. Pradeep Sethi

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5crlGyTac2hlU1gHneADzQ

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Very promising results. Aririk, can you estimate what percentage of the thigh hairs used to soften the hairline have started to grow? Also the groin hairs (you mean pubic?) Eugenix is always saying that body hairs other than beard have a low survival rate.

Edited by Pangloss
  • Like 1

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello guys,
I was very busy last months and was occupied with some personal issues so didn't find time to post my progress here.
I was in contact with the clinic the whole year to monitor the progress.
For those who don't know my story, I suffer hair loss more than 20 years, from the age of 18.
From a very young age I lost all of my hair very rapidly and became slik bald full NW7 at the age of 27.
I had 3 FUE sessions before my last one with Eugenix. The first one for 4200 grafts with a doctor who was the FUE pioneer in India in 2004 which ended up very bad with no growth. I felt frustrated and after 1.5 year I contacted that doctor who could not tell what went wrong and invited me for another session which further depleted my limited donor and again provided no growth. 
I tried to get over with it and accept my nw7 baldness. After that I completely shaved my head but my bald head bothered me so much and affected my self confidence. I couldn't see myself in the mirror. Those of you that lost all of their hair in their 20's know exactly what I am talking about and how much it affects you. I became depressed and tried to get another session. All major clinic refused me for any further session but then a known and veteran doctor from India offered me 3k grafts session from my left over donor. I went to his clinic and got the procedure done, but after 6 months I realized the transplanted hair not growing as expected and I was fully frustrated. At the end I can say that barely 1K grafts grew.  Again I shaved my head and felt sorry for myself. Last year I realized that beard hair can provide good results so I search clinic over the net and saw many clinic results. Most of clinics refused me.
One of the clinic that was standing out in my reseach was Eugenix which presented lots of incredible results of severe cases in their youtube chanel and after calculating all aspects I decided to go with them. Since last procedures left me with no scalp donor, Dr. Arika had to use my beard and groin hair, only few hundreds grafts were extracted from my scalp. This time it was completly different my hair started to grow immidiatly after the procedure and I could see big changes even after 4 months.
Granted, my hair is not full and dense. The crown area is still sparse but I have an acceptable coverage in the front and mid scalp.
I'll discuss with the clinic about another session for my crown and sides, maybe put a bit more from beard and body hair and try to extract more from scalp and replace those empty donor spots with smp.
I keep my back and sides very short to minimize the density contrast between donor and recipient areas.

IMG_20100102_071238.jpg

IMG_20100102_071028.jpg

IMG_20100102_070952.jpg

IMG_20100102_071300.jpg

IMG_20100102_071514.jpg

IMG_20100102_072444.jpg

3 minutes ago, amirik said:

Hello guys,
I was very busy last months and was occupied with some personal issues so didn't find time to post my progress here.
For those who don't know my story, I suffer hair loss more than 20 years, from the age of 18.
From a very young age I lost all of my hair very rapidly and became slik bald full NW7 at the age of 27.
I had 3 FUE sessions before my last one with Eugenix. The first one for 4200 grafts with a doctor who was the FUE pioneer in India in 2004 which ended up very bad with no growth. I felt frustrated and after 1.5 year I contacted that doctor who could not tell what went wrong and invited me for another session which further depleted my limited donor and again provided no growth. 
I tried to get over with it and accept my nw7 baldness. After that I completely shaved my head but my bald head bothered me so much and affected my self confidence. I couldn't see myself in the mirror. Those of you that lost all of their hair in their 20's know exactly what I am talking about and how much it affects you. I became depressed and tried to get another session. All major clinic refused me for any further session but then a known and veteran doctor from India offered me 3k grafts session from my left over donor. I went to his clinic and got the procedure done, but after 6 months I realized the transplanted hair not growing as expected and I was fully frustrated. At the end I can say that barely 1K grafts grew.  Again I shaved my head and felt sorry for myself. Last year I realized that beard hair can provide good results so I search clinic over the net and saw many clinic results. Most of clinics refused me.
One of the clinic that was standing out in my reseach was Eugenix which presented lots of incredible results of severe cases in their youtube chanel and after calculating all aspects I decided to go with them. Since last procedures left me with no scalp donor, Dr. Arika had to use my beard and groin hair, only few hundreds grafts were extracted from my scalp. This time it was completly different my hair started to grow immidiatly after the procedure and I could see big changes even after 4 months.
Granted, my hair is not full and dense. The crown area is still sparse but I have an acceptable coverage in the front and mid scalp.
I'll discuss with the clinic about another session for my crown and sides, maybe put a bit more from beard and body hair and try to extract more from scalp and replace those empty donor spots with smp.
I keep my back and sides very short to minimize the density contrast between donor and recipient areas.

IMG_20100102_071238.jpg

IMG_20100102_071028.jpg

IMG_20100102_070952.jpg

IMG_20100102_071300.jpg

IMG_20100102_071514.jpg

IMG_20100102_072444.jpg

IMG_20100102_072604.jpg

Wow @amirik...I think it looks really good! Hair is distributed well and it does NOT look like body hair (to me), but rather scalp hair. You have quite a remarkable story and while the beginning was rough, I would say this is a MAJOR victory, especially given the situation.

I think the potential is certainly there with a 2nd session and SMP...maybe SMP in the recipient area too? I am no SMP expert, but wondering if SMP in the recipient with your short hair cut might give quite the illusion of density.

Again, I do think this is an excellent result!

Looks good. You have come a long way from all the issues you had to deal with in the past. Did Eugenix advise how many more grafts they can extract? After that you can always add in some SMP and it should give good coverage.

Which clinics did you go to in the past? Did you ever see a dermatologist to see if there was any underlying scalp issues which could have caused the grafts to not grow?

On 1/11/2021 at 5:20 PM, deitel130 said:

Looks good. You have come a long way from all the issues you had to deal with in the past. Did Eugenix advise how many more grafts they can extract? After that you can always add in some SMP and it should give good coverage.

Which clinics did you go to in the past? Did you ever see a dermatologist to see if there was any underlying scalp issues which could have caused the grafts to not grow?

I'll tell you which clinic I went before, it was quite long ago and should not be a secret. I only state facts. The first clinic was Dr. A's clinic, which was a complete failure. After that another session which he offered to "fix" it which again further depleted my donor with no growth at all. Third procedure was with Dr. Bhatti for over 3K grafts. Total grafts implanted before Eugenix was around 12K grafts, you can see the result in the pictures taken before the procedure with Eugenix.

I saw a dermatologist several times, no issues with my skin or scalp. It was merely failed procedures by those clinics as I carefully followed instructions thereafter, the same as I did with my last procedure.

Edited by amirik

Wow... @amirik quite a journey as you chose reputable clinics no doubt. It makes me wonder how many other failures are out there that are swept under the rug.

Looking at the bright side, your results look good this time! A little SMP perhaps and a 2nd procedure if you can get more body hairs can result in a slam dunk!

3 hours ago, amirik said:

I'll tell you which clinic I went before, it was quite long ago and should not be a secret. I only state facts. The first clinic was Dr. A's clinic, which was a complete failure. After that another session which he offered to "fix" it which again further depleted my donor with no growth at all. Third procedure was with Dr. Bhatti for over 3K grafts. Total grafts implanted before Eugenix was around 12K grafts, you can see the result in the pictures taken before the procedure with Eugenix.

I saw a dermatologist several times, no issues with my skin or scalp. It was merely failed procedures by those clinics as I carefully followed instructions thereafter, the same as I did with my last procedure.

Hi @amirik- Do you have any insight as to why your 1st 2 hair transplants were not successful with Dr. A's clinic? While I know it is ancient history for you, I inquire to see if there is any knowledge you feel would be helpful to the community. Do you think it was the clinic or perhaps that in 2006, FUE was still relatively new?

29 minutes ago, SLA said:

Hi @amirik- Do you have any insight as to why your 1st 2 hair transplants were not successful with Dr. A's clinic? While I know it is ancient history for you, I inquire to see if there is any knowledge you feel would be helpful to the community. Do you think it was the clinic or perhaps that in 2006, FUE was still relatively new?

Have no idea. My hair is curly, maybe that's one of the reason. It was also a long session which he and his team extracted the hair during the morning and only implanted them at evening time. All of these long hours the grafts kept out of the body which also affect survival rates. Bottom line there was no growth at all and priceless donor area wasted.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, SLA said:

Wow... @amirik quite a journey as you chose reputable clinics no doubt. It makes me wonder how many other failures are out there that are swept under the rug

Between 5 to 10% of hair transplants fail, or partially fail.  Even at the best clinics.

At shitty hair clinics that percentage obviously goes up by a lot

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/11/2021 at 12:51 PM, amirik said:

Hello guys,

IMG_20100102_071238.jpg

IMG_20100102_071028.jpg

IMG_20100102_070952.jpg

IMG_20100102_071300.jpg

IMG_20100102_071514.jpg

IMG_20100102_072444.jpg

Why you don’t try to grow it longer ?

it should give better coverage.

• Like 1