Doctor Cinik Hair Transplant Clinic 3375 grafts FUE - 2300 (head)+ 1000 (beard)+ 75 (chest)

ITA

• Administrators
14 minutes ago, Motorleza said:

Dude it’s obvious dont u think ?

first5-8 months were great ... after that things got worse 

I don’t see any issues, it looks like a reasonable result. He has a solid hairline, obviously there’s thin spots. There’s no perfect hair transplant. Now, he’s saying the photos are better than reality, so hopefully he can share some photos that mirror reality better.

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

12 hours ago, Egy said:

No @Coady,  Believe me, it’s not as good as it looks, the pics don’t reflect reality, I don’t think I’ll do another touch-up, first, because what would I do if they fall back, and then as you can see from the photos, my donor area is exhausted.

You only had 3375 grafts that would never be enough for full coverage. maybe show better pics in natural light ? 

@Coady, the problem is that 3375 grafts, it was enough from the fifth to the eighth month,  not after .if you read yesterday's post, the pics posted yesterday are all taken outside, so with natural light, but I'll do the others.

Edited by Egy

13 hours ago, Egy said:

@Coady, the problem is that 3375 grafts, it was enough from the fifth to the eighth month,  not after .if you read yesterday's post, the pics posted yesterday are all taken outside, so with natural light, but I'll do the others.

If your grafts "fell off" or miniaturized after 8 months then it's nothing to do with the surgeon. It's your MPB progressing.

If you are not medicated you might have DUPA or BUPA and your donor region will miniaturize as well, hence will your receptor area.

I concur you had a more than decent result. Get your situation stabilized and do a touch up if needed after it's stable. 

1.- Topical Dutasteride 

2.- Dutasteride Mesotherapy once a month

3.- Dermapen and Laser Cap

4.- RU588841

These are all things you can do without sides.

By the way, you are a Norwood 6

You will need at least 9.000 grafts to achieve decent coverage on your entire recipient area.

You have thick hair which is very good for these cases.

Your donor is dense but short. Still, 3.400 grafts will only give you a good hairline and zone 2. 

You have to be realistic. You need 2 more surgeries to achieve a homogenous result.

@mustang and therefore? who should have told me if my hair is affected by Dupa or Bupa? The doctor or who else? Of course, if he just controls the donor, only by raising the hair with a pen or a ruler is it clear that he does not notice. Maybe if during the extractions, the surgeon would check some graft with microscope, surely he would know. But that’s what ethical surgeons like Pekiner do and someone else. 

• Valued Contributor

Egy when I look at your first photos in this thread and compare them to the last photos you have posted, you have a great looking head of hair by comparison. Remember you are on a forum full of 'hair conscious' people like yourself and myself. No one in the world walking down the street would pick that you have had a hair transplant!!!! And that is the gold standard of a great hair transplant. Not how much hair you have, how dense it is, etc. But having the appearance that your hair hasn't been touched! PLUS you are also judging your hair now way too early to give it any real true assessment. As Melvin stated their is no perfect hair transplant (and if their was and if we had it we would still find fault). Give your hair some time. Give your transplanted beard hair time to take on more characteristics from recipient dominance. It's incredibly hard to get some perspective when things are happening to you. Give your hair and your thoughts time. Take care! 

• Like 2

@Gatsby thanks for intervening on my thread, I was happy with my transplant (not 100% and I also wrote it) , from the fifth to the eighth month I had a monstrous regrowth, I had a mountain of hair  , the people who met me on the street, were amazed, and so was I when I looked in the mirror.  I never said that the procedure was badly performed, I only showed the forum members the involution of the transplant.  I don't think it will be a matter of time, as you say, after a few years on the forums, I learned something, and I don't remember ever seeing a case like mine, that is from the fifth to the eighth month boom, then bad and then boom again.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
5 minutes ago, Coady said:

You lost native hair can’t blame the doctor for this. U on finasteride?

@Coady I have lost many transplants, I tell you this because I see them, they are thicker than the natives, I take both finasteride and saw palmetto every other day.  I don't blame the doctor for the procedure, but don't you think he had to do a review of my scalp or grafts before having the procedure and possibly tell me I'm not a good candidate for a transplant in case I am?

This morning I sent the pics to the clinic through their new consultant for Italian patients, his response was timely, he said he will have the photos viewed by doctor Cinik.

Ciao Egy,

glad that you post so consistently. I just subscribed to answer this thread.

I had also a hair transplant 10 month ago performed by DR Cinik but had no hair on top of my head. So NW7, and looking into get a second hair transplant by end of this year.

I read that you had 3900 grafts with your first but i think i missed how many grafts have been transplanted now latelky by DR Cinik!?

And what does the clinic say to your opinion and arguments? Did you spoke to your italian consultant?

All the best!

Hi @Rocketman1and thanks for intervening on my thread, with Cinik I got 3375 grafts (you can read it in the title of the report), to tell the truth I'm not sure if the clinic has seen my progress (up to the eighth month) and then the  'involution (from the eighth month until now), because when I sent the photos to the Italian consultant who was there before, he said that it was normal and that I would have to wait for the fateful 12 months.  I am now almost 12 months old (October 12th will be exactly one year after the procedure), so I await what the clinic will tell me now. 

I wish you the best for your pricing, do you have a thread on this forum?  I would love to follow him.

Hi Egy,

thanks for your reply.

Sorry, i totally oversaw that the information was written in the title...

I just opened a thread...

Anyway i would be happy if i could achieve a result like yours! Can you tell me from which status you started or have a before pic, before your first hair transplant?

I Have seen also a thread about a hasson & wong 40.000 dollar hair transplant where something similar happend like on yours...

Edited by Rocketman1

1 hour ago, Rocketman1 said:

I Have seen also a thread about a hasson & wong 40.000 dollar hair transplant where something similar happend like on yours...

Really?  I honestly have never seen a case like mine, and that is, that after just 8 months ,  start losing transplants.  And what did the H&W clinic tell their patient?  Do you have the link where I can see that case?

On 10/1/2020 at 5:39 AM, Egy said:

@Coady I have lost many transplants, I tell you this because I see them, they are thicker than the natives, I take both finasteride and saw palmetto every other day.  I don't blame the doctor for the procedure, but don't you think he had to do a review of my scalp or grafts before having the procedure and possibly tell me I'm not a good candidate for a transplant in case I am?

You don't lose transplanted hairs.

They shed like native hair and will grow back. Just trying pulling one out and see what happens 3 months later.

You will recover whatever you have shed on your transplanted grafts even if they were taken from a zone with miniaturization , they will just gradually thin out like your donor.

You have lost a lot of native hair. If your hair loss is not stabilized then you are looking at 9-12k grafts to restore normal density overall minus whatever you have had implanted so far.

On 10/4/2020 at 3:07 PM, mustang said:

They shed like native hair and will grow back. Just trying pulling one out and see what happens 3 months later.

You will recover whatever you have shed on your transplanted grafts even if they were taken from a zone with miniaturization , they will just gradually thin out like your donor.

You have lost a lot of native hair. If your hair loss is not stabilized then you are looking at 9-12k grafts to restore normal density overall minus whatever you have had implanted so far.

let's hope you're right Mustang, I also was under the impression the grafts were permanent..

I am going through the same thing as Egy! month 6 and coverage was great month 9 and it's gotten much worse after summer... I'm starting to think the baldness in me is just too strong

On 10/4/2020 at 3:07 PM, mustang said:

I disagree with what you write, instead I'm starting to think that I may have some scalp problem, I won't be sure until I visit a dermatologist who specializes in trichology, but a couple of  things I want to attribute to Cinik the first is that a more careful control of the scalp could do it to his patients and second, the fact that after the transplant, the clinic disappears, therefore, if things go well, all the better for the patient  (for them, you are just a customer), if they go wrong, worse for you.

• Like 1

Sorry you're disappointed so far, Egy.

For what it's worth, I've seen many photo's of bad transplants, and I definitely wouldn't say yours was one. I agree with what others have said, I believe you're being too harsh on yourself.

Have you thought about cutting your hair a bit shorter? I think it would look even better.