Doctor Cinik Hair Transplant Clinic 3375 grafts FUE - 2300 (head)+ 1000 (beard)+ 75 (chest)

ITA

@Mr Sinister 3900 in the first intervention, but I don't want to talk about the first surgery, unfortunately at the time I didn't know so much about transplants and I had the misfortune of entrusting myself to a pseudo-clinic in Istanbul where they created me a damage to the donor area, in Turkey there  is the black transplant market, and if you're not careful you can hurt yourself.

@Egy I’m all too aware of turkey. I recently returned from a 3500 fue and suspect my donor area has been over harvested, but it is still early for me (6 weeks), so there could be shock loss. 
that’s why I’m curious to see pics of your donor area and to see how it recovered. That’s why I am asking 😊

I also have a bit of shock loss in the donor area and I am sure (or at least I hope) that it is shock loss because seeing the photos of the surgery, at that point not so many bulbs were extracted, I would say that  just a few.  However I will update the report as soon as the situation improves' and in the receiver I will start to see something that comes up.  For the moment I am worse than the pre intervention.

• 1 month later...

I therefore arrived 3 months after my ht, some transplanted hair came out, but still a few, I shaved the sides and neck with an electric razor every week and on top with scissors to even out everything.  Unfortunately, the signs of the first transplant performed in a Turkish pseudo-clinic by Dr. Hamid Aydin and Ziya Yavuz are evident and permanent, double in the front line and donor area exploited excessively, I hope for further regrowth in order to camouflage the defects, at the end of the course, I am going to do an spm treatment in donor.

01FCD3D3-2316-449D-81FD-05E0F2CB6592.jpeg

9268C275-245E-4BFC-8365-678DA7A44583.jpeg

89A15298-6AAE-414F-83E3-C5789FB9F695.jpeg

E822BF67-3BAB-4D09-B70E-3E10010EF016.jpeg

804C3312-5EB7-40AF-BC1C-E7E7F9B7068D.jpeg

• 1 month later...
6 minutes ago, Belman said:

Looks like your progressing well @Egy I'd mine done with Cinik 1 month before so expect alot more growing in the next month.

@Belman Yes, I know that you did the procedure a month before me, I follow your report with interest, I wish you the best.

• 1 month later...

Unfortunately I have signs of the first transplant very  visible (if I can call it that) and Cinik's clinic could do something to remedy it, but I already said that at the end of the journey I will talk about it.

Edited by Egy

• Administrators

I think it looks great, I know a lot of people have had some negative things to say about Cinik, but he's done right by you so far, if this is only the six month result, you have a lot to look forward too!

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

I'm good @Egy. Gonna post 7 months pics later. I'm pleased with my progress. Would live a bit more density, but got to manage expectations and if I was told my hair would look like it does 7 months ago, I would have been more than happy. One thing I would say is the transplanted hair sticks up, rather than fall forward. This is ok because i I style my hair up, but if I didn't then may cause issues. Stay safe.

• Like 1

• Administrators

Ok I’m just gonna say it, you’re looking great man wow. Dr. Cinik’s team did you well. So happy for you 👏🏼👏🏼

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.