Doctor Cinik Hair Transplant Clinic 3375 grafts FUE - 2300 (head)+ 1000 (beard)+ 75 (chest)

ITA

@lovinitl9 I don't know in what percentage the hairs of the chest and beard are regrown, the hair / hairs do not have the same regrowth speed in fact every 10 days more or less I went to the barber to make them cut even.

I can't answer this question, I repeat I don't know in what percentage the chest or beard hair has grown compared to the neck hair, the hair is all thick, indifferently, personally I have not noticed the difference between one and the other.

• 2 weeks later...

I agree this looks awesome 

You should post some pictures with proper lighting 

It is frankly impossible to even given a basic opinion on your outcomes based on the ones you uploaded here

Hairline seems to be looking much better

On 5/20/2020 at 10:11 AM, mustang said:

You should post some pictures with proper lighting 

I will do them as soon as I have the opportunity to do them ... you know how it is ... I don't like to pose on the balcony or in the midst of people looking at you while taking pictures of your head.

On 5/20/2020 at 10:11 AM, mustang said:

Hairline seems to be looking much better

the hairline , in reality, is the part I don't like, I have multiple grafts grafted in the first transplant from those butchers of Hamid Aydin and Estetistanbul of Ziya Yavuz, I thought that Dr. Cinik would have noticed and extracted maybe I have it  overrated, but maybe I was wrong not to tell he  before.

Edited by Egy

@mustang These pics  I just took them near the window,  therefore with natural light, with my iPhone, which has an excellent resolution, as you can see, in the hairline there are double follicular units and the density is not the maximum, they are still at 7 months after operation  , although I am aware that what has had to grow back has grown again, the situation will not change much between now and 12 months.  In any case, always better than before. 

9B2C2DF3-81AB-41C8-9B99-D6408E893F0D.jpeg

0ECA00A0-3BEE-4F0E-AABA-60A2EF54B182.jpeg

@Pauls for now I am not 100% satisfied, obviously, if Dr. Cinik had spent a little more time with me, he would have noticed those double follicular units arranged in hairline in the first transplant and perhaps also  tell his technicians to take them out and use them mid or vertex, but he probably would have wasted too much time and it didn't suit him.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Administrators

Dr. Ciniks team did a very good job on you. Happy for you.

• Thanks 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

Thanks for posting better pictures.

There are definitely double grafts on the hairline which is something that should not be happening at this stage.

There is missing density on zone 1 but a small touch up of 100-200 grafts should fixed that

There is missing density in zone 2 and 3 as well but you have overall made good progress and have had a good yield. They did a good job.

Bare in mind they covered an extensive area with a limited amount of grafts. 

I hope you are happy as this is great progress and if not then I believe a second pass would do

Edited by mustang

@mustang 

I must emphasize that the double in hairline  were not grafted into Dr. Cinik's clinic but into that pseudo clinic called Estetistanbul dei Medici (perhaps) Hamid Aydin and Ziya Yavuz, what I can blame Dr. Cinik instead is that he has not decided to remove  but, as I said before, it could cost something time-consuming, and here I find the difference between a high-level clinic and a hair mill.  As for density, keep in mind that 1000 beard grafts have been grafted and as I hope you know that the beard follicular units are all a hair (little coverage), so for the other follicular units taken from the nape, you must also be enough  lucky to have multiples, not everyone has the same predisposition.  As for a possible "next step", I will decide later, I just hope that the transplanted hair does not fall out soon.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...