Doctor Cinik Hair Transplant Clinic 3375 grafts FUE - 2300 (head)+ 1000 (beard)+ 75 (chest)

ITA

48 minutes ago, Kruchie said:

Woah! This is incredible, really natural looking too. Fantastic work I think. 

I think you don't see the doubles and thicker grafts in the hairline. There is too much double directly planted in the front hairline. İs this a good job?

SmartSelect_20200715-165653_Chrome.jpg

@Feridun Evidently you didn't read what I wrote in my thread.  I have always written that there are hairline doubles, but that they were not grafted in Cinik's clinic, but in one of the pseudo clinics that are in Turkey, Hamid Aydin's and Ziya Yavuz's Estetistanbul, in a previous procedure of mine.  The only fault I can complain to Cinik is that he did not remove these grafts.

And anyway I am not convinced of your genuineness as a member of this forum.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Update, unfortunately it is not good after 9 months and 13 days from my HT.  The first photo is wet hair, the second dry hair.  What I was afraid of, the short duration of the transplant, is happening, but I didn't think about it so soon.  As I wrote in another post of mine, until the eighth month, the regrowth was good, but from the eighth month I started to have a copious fall of native hair and transplanted hair, up to the situation that you can see in the photos.  continue to fall, at this point, I really think the problem is that I am probably a subject not predisposed to transplantation, because here it is not a wrong procedure (otherwise I think there would not have been a regrowth immediately).

35A4EC91-EBF2-4E08-A096-A7EAEA32AC5E.jpeg

F44346DE-80DE-4B4D-8678-66089AD5FA08.jpeg

• Administrators

The angles of the pictures are a bit different than the other pictures. You’re taking pictures under very harsh lighting. I suspect it looks probably similar to the other pictures, if you’re hair is not wet or under a light. 

Now, it may be that you’re going through a seasonal shed. I wrote an article a few weeks ago where I linked two studies that show, natural shedding occurs the most in July, August, and September. The end of Summer. 

Try and take pictures like you did the previous months, in the same place and lighting, that way we can have an accurate picture.

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

36 minutes ago, Melvin-Moderator said:

The angles of the pictures are a bit different than the other pictures. You’re taking pictures under very harsh lighting. I suspect it looks probably similar to the other pictures, if you’re hair is not wet or under a light. 

I don't think it's just a matter of the photo's shooting position, the two pics were taken in the same position, the first one a month ago, the second 5 minutes ago, in the first the sun was direct, therefore worse condition  , in the second no, because now the sun is on the other side.

36 minutes ago, Melvin-Moderator said:

Now, it may be that you’re going through a seasonal shed. I wrote an article a few weeks ago where I linked two studies that show, natural shedding occurs the most in July, August, and September. The end of Summer.

Yes I read, but I don't think mine is a seasonal scent, I hope so, but I don't think they will grow back.

EE1F226A-61F7-409F-8B08-DB43AC73A5E4.jpeg

Edited by Egy

• Administrators
27 minutes ago, Egy said:

I don't think it's just a matter of the photo's shooting position, the two pics were taken in the same position, the first one a month ago, the second 5 minutes ago, in the first the sun was direct, therefore worse condition  , in the second no, because now the sun is on the other side.

Yes I read, but I don't think mine is a seasonal scent, I hope so, but I don't think they will grow back.

EE1F226A-61F7-409F-8B08-DB43AC73A5E4.jpeg

Okay that’s a better comparison. I would  say it looks close, slightly thinner. I don’t think it’s anything to worry about, it does appear to be shedding. The hairline still looks good and strong. I have a feeling it is a seasonal shed. 

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

View my thread

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

4 minutes ago, Melvin-Moderator said:

Okay that’s a better comparison. I would  say it looks close, slightly thinner. I don’t think it’s anything to worry about, it does appear to be shedding. The hairline still looks good and strong. I have a feeling it is a seasonal shed. 

I hope so much 🤞
thanks for the encouragement @Melvin-Moderator 🙏

1 hour ago, Melvin-Moderator said:

Did this happen during your first procedure as well? Do you suffer from any scalp or skin issues? I know when I have scalp inflammation for a prolonged period it can trigger a lot of shedding

22 minutes ago, LonelyGraft said:

Did this happen during your first procedure as well? Do you suffer from any scalp or skin issues? I know when I have scalp inflammation for a prolonged period it can trigger a lot of shedding

@LonelyGraft In fact, I think this could be the reason, but I've never had signs that would make me think that I can suffer from scalp infections, no discomfort like itching or something else, for example.  After my first procedure, after more or less two years, both the transplanted and the natives started to fall, but not so early.

• 4 weeks later...

Update to 10 months and 8 days.

Unfortunately, the situation from the eighth to the ninth month, ie from June (the month in which I had reached an excellent density in the transplanted area) to July, worsened.  I have lost and continue to lose hair, both transplanted and native, I do not think and I did not even believe when someone wrote that it could be a seasonal fall, and I do not think the situation will recover.  My considerations are these:

It was certainly not a badly executed procedure, otherwise the u.f.  implanted, they would not have regrown, instead from the fifth to the eighth month everything regrown, I think instead that the hair extracted from the donor area is possible that they were miniaturized, and that once implanted in the recipient area they only had a life cycle and that's it.  On this point, I can blame Cinik, because if he used for example a computerized microscope, as mentioned by the member @London Geezer who a few days ago, did the procedure from Resul Yaman,  or as Pekiner does, he would have noticed this and maybe he would have warned me that I could have this problem and consequently give me the possibility to choose whether or not to have the transplant, but perhaps he thought he would lose money in case I decided not to do the procedure.

The pics  were all taken outdoors, so in the sunlight. Nothing to hide then

52F9B9FC-E498-420A-B183-0D46E6A0CE49.jpeg

47E25EA6-641B-436F-9B48-674722BE5966.jpeg

AB4CEF86-AF32-4D12-982D-0B1C39B316B3.jpeg

4A0543B6-07F0-46C6-B891-A9413BBD463E.jpeg

314EA3AF-F408-4508-A123-346AA9338833.jpeg

0BE3CE50-88C8-4E1B-9639-BC491C3731D4.jpeg

3E393EF1-DB43-4604-B991-D53B0151F11A.jpeg

F43D9C02-6F49-433B-8019-7A18256BE412.jpeg

• Administrators

Your hair looks good in my opinion. I think you’re being too harsh on yourself. Considering where you came, it’s excellent.

View my thread

No @Melvin-Moderator, forgive me but I don't think like you, the pics certainly do not reflect reality, I assure you that it is much worse live than from the photos, and in any case I did not expect who knows what great result (which there is anyway been from the fifth to the eighth month) but I didn't think it lasted so short.

• Administrators

Seriously I would be thrilled, you have a solid hairline. The crown is thin, but that’s to be expected.

04E3A4BC-8B96-4F0E-875E-C6A0977E009A.jpeg

View my thread

@giegnosiganoe as I have already written in thread @London Geezer, Cinik just takes a look at the donor area without any tool, lifting his hair with a pen or a ruler, Pekiner check the u.f.  during the procedure with microscope, and if he realizes that the hair to be extracted is for the most part in miniature, the procedure does not continue, because he knows the patient won’t get a good result in the end.

Edited by Egy

No @Coady,  Believe me, it’s not as good as it looks, the pics don’t reflect reality, I don’t think I’ll do another touch-up, first, because what would I do if they fall back, and then as you can see from the photos, my donor area is exhausted.

• Administrators

@Egy

Try and take pictures that show the weakness, because so far we’re not seeing it.

View my thread