Dr Rafael De Freitas - 2660 Grafts

Adam87

On 7/16/2020 at 9:28 PM, BjornBorg said:

Yeah less than two months until procedure now. I will post a review here.

I live in Sweden and right now Spain is open again for us. I have close contact with their representative via whatsapp. Her English is very good which is needed cause my Spanish is almost nonexistant. :)

As for consultation I guess the standard is internet these days, so you won't have much to fear. I only went down there because I wanted to get a feel for the clinic. And I was convinced, it is very professional.

Great, happy to hear all that.   Wishing you good luck with the procedure 🤞

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 5/25/2020 at 1:58 PM, Adam87 said:

Hi @BjornBorg, i know its crazy its been 10 months, overall very good, i will do a twelve month update when the day comes as my final picture post. Overall very happy, the hairlines hairs are still a touch wirey in some areas, but it is changing now, some are maturing quicker than others, but i think the next 3-4 months will see the finally completion of everything, really happy with the results overall, still debating weather to change the hairline design potentially going forward, it is something i have to get use to, de freitas as you can tell by his youtube pictures as his own specific hairline design that he does. 

I

Are you still unhappy with the design of your hairline ? What is your concern about it ? 

I checked the YouTube vids and sometimes they do look a bit “wavy” if that makes sense

On 5/25/2020 at 1:58 PM, Adam87 said:

Hi @BjornBorg, i know its crazy its been 10 months, overall very good, i will do a twelve month update when the day comes as my final picture post. Overall very happy, the hairlines hairs are still a touch wirey in some areas, but it is changing now, some are maturing quicker than others, but i think the next 3-4 months will see the finally completion of everything, really happy with the results overall, still debating weather to change the hairline design potentially going forward, it is something i have to get use to, de freitas as you can tell by his youtube pictures as his own specific hairline design that he does. 

I

Are you still unhappy with the design of your hairline ? What is your concern about it ? 

I checked the YouTube vids and sometimes they do look a bit “wavy” if that makes sense

The design is just something i have to get use to, i might do some update pictures in a few weeks. Some of the hairs are still wirey which i am unsure about as well. Not sure if that is normal or not if anyone can answer that. 

I guess my hairline was more flat and this is a little pointed towards the front, i will talk to de freitas about it, but these are little things, overall i am very happy with the result and quite lucky. 

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

Hi Adam, I am glad to see that you are doing okay. Man! your results are some the best I have ever seen. Dr. De Freitas is truly an FUE god. His aesthetic touch and work can be seen through your results. I humbly think that he is the best FUE physician out there. I cant even tell that you have some wire-like hairs; to me, it seems quite natural. Then again, I have naturally curly hair, but not even close to the amount that you possess. Incredible results, and thanks for sharing your follicular journey with us all. 

• Like 1

• Administrators

Would love to see some updated pictures 

• Like 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

• 2 months later...
  • Administrators
6 hours ago, Adam87 said:

Sorry for the late response, will do some pictures this week

Awesome, I’ve been impressed by Dr. De Freitas 👍🏼

• Like 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

View my thread

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

• 1 month later...

Hello, 

Sorry for the delay, we are just over 18 months now and wanted to give final pictures and result, also i managed to find some much better original pictures with excellant quality thanks to the De Freitas clinic. 

Just wanted to say a huge thank you to everyone who helped me out on this forum when i arrived two years ago, losing my hair slowly since i was 18 has bothered me like im sure it has bothered you, i do accept i am extremely lucky to have the result i got and obviously vouch for the expertise of Dr De Freitas. 

I hope his clinic read this final update @De Freitas Clinic, i did promise you i would post one, look forward to seeing them later this summer. 

If anyone wants any information please PM me and i will try to get back to you when i can. 

Much love and thanks again. 

Adam 

Edited by Adam87

• Administrators

Holy 🤯

image.gifimage.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

View my thread

12 hours ago, Adam87 said:

20210301_185749.thumb.jpg.e01de737772fa308beadbd49dd25fd4d.jpg

20210301_185719.jpg

20210301_185645.jpg

20210301_185619.jpg

20210301_185546.jpg

20210301_185542.jpg

20210301_185437.jpg

20210301_185424.jpg

20210301_185352.jpg

We really appreciate your words Adam87, and thank you for the kind gesture of posting your case and giving know our work at this forum.

It has been a pleasure work with you and you've been a great patient. Look forward see you soon.

We are at your disposal.

Best regards from spain.

• Like 3

▪️Ignacio Torres Blanchard - Representative of De Freitas Clinic
▪️https://www.injertocapilar-alopecia.es/en - https://www.clinicadefreitas.com
▪️
(+34) 681 273 588

De Freitas Clinic.png