Dr Rafael De Freitas - 2660 Grafts

Adam87

Thanks to everybody here who gave me information on Dr Freitas work. I am due for surgery with him late April.

Adam87 - how are the staying arrangements in Valencia ? I assume you stayed at the place recommended by the clinic ? I will be  staying around 5 days there, and using the time to walk around and see the city once I am able to get on my feet. 

Thanks,

S

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Adam, 

Your results are amazing thus far! It is great to view your progress. I also had my hair transplant completed by Dr. De Freitas last year in May. It was the best decision I have made! I will be posting pictures and updates in the coming weeks. And likewise to everyone here, please feel free to ask any questions. Congrats again on the stellar results and ones that await! 

• Like 2

11 hours ago, TheRealCurlyMcCoy said:

Hi Adam, 

Your results are amazing thus far! It is great to view your progress. I also had my hair transplant completed by Dr. De Freitas last year in May. It was the best decision I have made! I will be posting pictures and updates in the coming weeks. And likewise to everyone here, please feel free to ask any questions. Congrats again on the stellar results and ones that await! 

Ye bro please do it! Im seriously considering to have a surgery with him soon, Im reviewing patient results by him non stop in the spanish forum, they really are amazing.  we need more De Freitas reviews here.

• Like 1

On 1/21/2020 at 11:08 PM, TheRealCurlyMcCoy said:

Hi Adam, 

Thanks, i agree, i am very happy with my choice and i still have 6-8 months of the process to go, i may be getting a small touch up, to bulk up the hairline but i cannot tell until 12 months, congrats on your result as well. 

I will also start posting 7 month results in a few days. 

On 1/22/2020 at 12:12 AM, duchaine said:

Is it my impression or your transplanted hair were shorter than your native in this pic?

Yes but you can compare where they are in my 1st page pictures where de freitas did the work. 

On 12/20/2019 at 9:58 AM, Adam87 said:

Month 5 and 2 weeks

Also throwing in some after shedding photos which gives you a better idea of where i was before and what has been done now. The hairs as many expect are quite small and thin right now, they probably wont thicken up like the rest of my head for another few months, hopefully around month 9 they will start to look like my donor hair.

Hopefully you can see why i said i would want to maybe lower my hairline slightly at the angles, but it is being picky. Happy so far, not sure how much more "popping" is going to come through, apparently at the 5 month stage you are 50% of the way through but i have a feeling that i maybe more than that already but we will see. I know maturing takes 12 months plus, so not seeing the final result until next summer. 

Inked20190805_164336_LI.jpg

Inked20190805_164345_LI.jpg

Inked20190805_164350_LI.jpg

Inked20190910_105951_LI.jpg

Inked20191219_133956_LI.jpg

Inked20191219_134026_LI.jpg

Inked20191219_134045_LI.jpg

Inked20191219_134149_LI.jpg

Inked20191219_134310_LI.jpg

Inked20191219_134432_LI.jpg

Inked20191219_134530_LI.jpg

Inked20191219_134656_LI.jpg

Inked20191219_134817_LI.jpg

Inked20191219_134831_LI.jpg

WOW! Congratulations on an amazing result!!!  Nowadays, Freitas with Dr Couto are the best options to have a 100% TOP result guarantee. Lots of amazing results from both their clinics, Injerto-Capilar and FUExpert Clinic at the forum RecuperarElPelo.

On 7/24/2019 at 1:17 PM, BjornBorg said:

Yeah, the David Silva tactic was a strange one. He didn't start to grow it out until after a year. Never seen that tactic before. He had a dream result though.

0_Schalke-04-v-Manchester-City-UEFA-Cham

It´s rumored that David Silva´s hair transplant was performed at FUExpert Clinic by Dr Juan Couto!!! OMG What a DREAM result!

David Silva.png

• 4 weeks later...

Update 7 months and 2 weeks update

Sorry for not updating for a couple months, but here are some pictures i took today, overall very happy, one side of my hairline is stronger and thicker than the other, but the one that didnt have as much done is the one that is alot thicker, i might need a few grafts, on the hairline that had alot done, you can see the small gaps in between some hairs - but overall very pleased. Included some wet hair under harsh light at as well. 

Inked20200223_014614_LI.jpg

Inked20200223_014618_LI.jpg

Inked20200223_014727_LI.jpg

Inked20200223_014809_LI.jpg

Inked20200223_014819_LI.jpg

Inked20200223_014832_LI.jpg

Inked20200223_015241_LI.jpg

Inked20200223_015342_LI.jpg

• Like 2

• Administrators

Dude I can only dream of having that much hair, I’m totally jealous 😅 the doc did an amazing job.

• Like 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

On 2/23/2020 at 3:29 AM, Adam87 said:

Update 7 months and 2 weeks update

Sorry for not updating for a couple months, but here are some pictures i took today, overall very happy, one side of my hairline is stronger and thicker than the other, but the one that didnt have as much done is the one that is alot thicker, i might need a few grafts, on the hairline that had alot done, you can see the small gaps in between some hairs - but overall very pleased. Included some wet hair under harsh light at as well. 

Inked20200223_014614_LI.jpg

Inked20200223_014618_LI.jpg

Inked20200223_014727_LI.jpg

Inked20200223_014809_LI.jpg

Inked20200223_014819_LI.jpg

Inked20200223_015241_LI.jpg

Inked20200223_015342_LI.jpg

Woww!! Could we borrow some of your amazing hair?? OMG!!!

SUPERB result. Dr Freitas is a Magician.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, TorontoMan said:

Very similar to my situation, and you got a result I'd love too. 

Dr. Freitas on a 2 year waiting list?

I think so, it was 18 months when i joined, but i did put myself on emergency which made me ending up only waiting 6 months i think. 

• 1 month later...

Just a question regarding maturity in the transplanted hairs. It has been 9 months since i got my HT, but the transplanted hair are still on the wirey side and are alot different to my other hair, they say maturity can take up to 18 months, which i hope is the case as they still feel very wirey and weak. If anyone can pass over some knowledge or experience i would be grateful. Thanks. 

• Administrators
1 hour ago, Adam87 said:

Just a question regarding maturity in the transplanted hairs. It has been 9 months since i got my HT, but the transplanted hair are still on the wirey side and are alot different to my other hair, they say maturity can take up to 18 months, which i hope is the case as they still feel very wirey and weak. If anyone can pass over some knowledge or experience i would be grateful. Thanks. 

Usually takes up to 18 months for the hairs to stop being frizzy and wiry, at least that was my experience.

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

23 minutes ago, Melvin-Moderator said:

Usually takes up to 18 months for the hairs to stop being frizzy and wiry, at least that was my experience.

Thanks Melvin, much appreciated, hopefully in the 6 months they will thicken up a bit. 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Hello mate!

Over 10 months since your procedure now. Time flies eh? How are things progressing?

My date with dr De Freitas is coming up on 9th of September. Still no info from them regarding any changes in schedule due to Covid-19. I saw on insta they were closed for a few weeks but are now opened up again having taken the necessary precautions to ensure the safety of patients and staff.

Hope everything is great on your end. :)

• 2 weeks later...

Hi @BjornBorg, i know its crazy its been 10 months, overall very good, i will do a twelve month update when the day comes as my final picture post. Overall very happy, the hairlines hairs are still a touch wirey in some areas, but it is changing now, some are maturing quicker than others, but i think the next 3-4 months will see the finally completion of everything, really happy with the results overall, still debating weather to change the hairline design potentially going forward, it is something i have to get use to, de freitas as you can tell by his youtube pictures as his own specific hairline design that he does. 

I saw there insta as well, they have reopened it looks like, just might be a backlog, so i suggest you contact them to still confirm your date....

I am ok overall, i am battling some health condition that i have to have alot of surgery for and i even have to go to ukraine, kyiv of all places for stemcells from August this year, but apart from that i am good, good choice with de freitas, have you started minox and fin?

On 5/25/2020 at 6:58 AM, Adam87 said:

Hi @BjornBorg, i know its crazy its been 10 months, overall very good, i will do a twelve month update when the day comes as my final picture post. Overall very happy, the hairlines hairs are still a touch wirey in some areas, but it is changing now, some are maturing quicker than others, but i think the next 3-4 months will see the finally completion of everything, really happy with the results overall, still debating weather to change the hairline design potentially going forward, it is something i have to get use to, de freitas as you can tell by his youtube pictures as his own specific hairline design that he does. 

I saw there insta as well, they have reopened it looks like, just might be a backlog, so i suggest you contact them to still confirm your date....

I am ok overall, i am battling some health condition that i have to have alot of surgery for and i even have to go to ukraine, kyiv of all places for stemcells from August this year, but apart from that i am good, good choice with de freitas, have you started minox and fin?

The first part sounds good. But the second part got me worried. Sent you a PM.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

@Adam87 Happy to see you are happy with the results, and wish you to get well soon.

I consider having a transplant soon with him, I always go back and force between Feriduni and De Freitas.

The corona thing definitely making things harder, I had a consultation date with de freitas which got postponed, and seems like the  next one going to be postpone again since europe block travels from my country...

@BjornBorg  I will be happy to hear some details about your appointment with Freitas - where do you live? you have no problem going to spain? you speak spanish? Would you say it's ok to set a procedure without frontal consultation with him?  I want to get the procedure done really soon, but the pandemic just delay everything...

On 7/15/2020 at 12:15 PM, karatekid said:

@BjornBorg  I will be happy to hear some details about your appointment with Freitas - where do you live? you have no problem going to spain? you speak spanish? Would you say it's ok to set a procedure without frontal consultation with him?  I want to get the procedure done really soon, but the pandemic just delay everything...

Yeah less than two months until procedure now. I will post a review here.

I live in Sweden and right now Spain is open again for us. I have close contact with their representative via whatsapp. Her English is very good which is needed cause my Spanish is almost nonexistant. :)

As for consultation I guess the standard is internet these days, so you won't have much to fear. I only went down there because I wanted to get a feel for the clinic. And I was convinced, it is very professional.