Dr Rafael De Freitas - 2660 Grafts

Adam87

@Adam87 your results are probably the envy of the forum lol.

I can only dream i get anything close to yours and seems like you had a very favourable donor area and they managed to take just over 2k grafts and make them 2.6k which is impressive in itself. 

My question for you specifically if that's okay is that i was wanting to know if you know what the length of the hairline was set at from the glabella and also if you know what density per CM/2 got implanted in the areas where you didn't already have existing hairs. 

I probably wouldn't be able to use Dr Freitas with the 2 year wait times and am booked elsewhere for May but i'm hoping to have around 2200 grafts but need my temple points restored completely too. 

I am potentially thinking i may need to upgrade the number of grafts a bit higher but  wanted to get your input to see what density might be a realistic aim because your result looks amazing for a single pass. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/6/2022 at 2:15 AM, NARMAK said:

@Adam87 your results are probably the envy of the forum lol.

I can only dream i get anything close to yours and seems like you had a very favourable donor area and they managed to take just over 2k grafts and make them 2.6k which is impressive in itself. 

My question for you specifically if that's okay is that i was wanting to know if you know what the length of the hairline was set at from the glabella and also if you know what density per CM/2 got implanted in the areas where you didn't already have existing hairs. 

I probably wouldn't be able to use Dr Freitas with the 2 year wait times and am booked elsewhere for May but i'm hoping to have around 2200 grafts but need my temple points restored completely too. 

I am potentially thinking i may need to upgrade the number of grafts a bit higher but  wanted to get your input to see what density might be a realistic aim because your result looks amazing for a single pass. 

Thank you for your comments, as i have said in the past, i am very lucky, mainly because of the hair i have, my hair naturally is incredibly thick. I think at the start of my thread i gave the sheet used of the information, i honestly wouldn't know how to advise you on your question, rather than give false information. Alot can come down to surgeon technique for example, i chose De Freitas because of the hairlines i have seen and he works with similar thicker hair in spain like mine. 

I would gain knowledge from your surgeon about technique and other things and ask more advanced forum members their thoughts. I hope your transplant goes well for you. 

4 minutes ago, Adam87 said:

Thank you for your comments, as i have said in the past, i am very lucky, mainly because of the hair i have, my hair naturally is incredibly thick. I think at the start of my thread i gave the sheet used of the information, i honestly wouldn't know how to advise you on your question, rather than give false information. Alot can come down to surgeon technique for example, i chose De Freitas because of the hairlines i have seen and he works with similar thicker hair in spain like mine. 

I would gain knowledge from your surgeon about technique and other things and ask more advanced forum members their thoughts. I hope your transplant goes well for you. 

Thanks for the honest reply. I'll have another look at the picture you posted to see if maybe some of your stuff said the density. 

Being blessed with thick hair is probably great for a hair transplant. Usually they say it also comes with it's own problems with trying to manage it when styling but hopefully those are now much better problems to have. 

All the best and thanks. 

• Like 1

• 10 months later...