psychopomp1

Grow Band - Increased oxygen + blood flow to hair follicles = new hair growth?

14 minutes ago, Melvin-Moderator said:

$300 dollars for a blood pressure cuff you put on your head. I went in to the wrong business.

I wonder if one could buy one of those ab toning belts that go for $99 and put that on the scalp to increase & stimulate circulation and hair regrowth....or maybe I’ll just invent and repurpose one and market it for Hair loss...hmmm 🤑🤑🤑

8 hours ago, Legend007 said:

Gas can’t afford the growband or laser helmet .. too bad for u .  Keep poppin those biotin pills .. it’s doing wonders .. 

I like you legend and supported you as well. But to support such an obvious scam is just … wrong. I do not want that unexperienced and desperate hair loss sufferers waste time (!) and money and such nonsense. If this device would be any good, the company could show a nice report in here or elsewhere. Or do you think there is no one with hairloss in the company? This is scam and the money back guarantee is the oldest trick in the world. 

Biotin is scam as well if you think it will stop your loss or regrow hair. There is FIN, MINOX and DUT. Maybe some minor effects with KET: End of story. Everything else will make you lose more time = lose more hair.

And by the way: At least I was able to pay the clinic so they did not cancel on me 😉

Posted (edited)

TBH I'm also highly doubtful if the Growband (aka glorified blood pressure cuff...lol) will magically re-grow my hair, however i'm fairly confident they'll refund me without any quibbles should I return it under their 6 month money back guarantee. Therefore its pretty much a risk free purchase and I'm willing to give the device a chance.

There's a 10-16 day waiting period for delivery, so once I receive it, I wil post pics of it and also my hair and give folks regular progress photos. It may work, it may not...I'm keeping an open mind until I've used the device for at least a few months :)

Edited by psychopomp1

On 3/9/2019 at 4:38 AM, psychopomp1 said:

TBH I'm also highly doubtful if the Growband (aka glorified blood pressure cuff...lol) will magically re-grow my hair, however i'm fairly confident they'll refund me without any quibbles should I return it under their 6 month money back guarantee. Therefore its pretty much a risk free purchase and I'm willing to give the device a chance.

Make sure you read any fine print about returning it. The web site says you need to return it in the original packaging, so make sure you keep everything that it comes in. You also must call them prior to returning it, so my guess is they will try to convince you to keep trying it for a longer time period. Even if they tell you on the phone that they will honor an additional 6 months of use and still let you return it, make sure you get some kind of proof as that may simply be a salesman at that point trying to keep his commission. I'm not saying they won't honor the money back guarantee, just make sure you follow everything correctly, so they can't refuse you later.