Donjamo

3500 Grafts, Dr Cinik, 6th November 2018

Month two done and the shedding seems to have calmed down, no more hairs seem to be appearing in my hand when showering and during the last month I’ve had a haircut to tidy up the back and sides whilst just taking the ends of the top. Interesting experience getting that first cut as I was extremely nervous as it would seem the barber was after telling him about the transplant! 

Apart from the shedding and haircut it has been a very quiet month, I am still feeling some numbness at the top of my head and also around the donar area, I am experiencing some itching in both the donar and recipient areas but I tend to use fractioned coconut oil on both and that seems to help, also seem to have a few pimples in both areas which doesn’t help with the itching 

Update photos have been sent to Dr Cinik and they seem to be happy with the progress so far, Let’s see what the next four weeks brings! 

A3F4F189-8307-4E70-B0FB-A2E2A7E9CBD2.jpeg

Posted (edited)

Thinking about going to Dr. Cinik aswell.
Im 32 and started losing hair about 10 years ago and it bothers me everyday. Was looking for clinics in denmark where im from, but they are really expensive. So i startet looking in turkey, greece and belgium, and have seen great results from Dr. Cinik, and his prices are 1/3 of here in denmark.

Did you pay the extra price for the exclusive package, so that Dr. Cinik performed the channel opening?
I just got the estimated price from them, and there is 500euros difference if i want him to perfom the  channel opening. They told me that it would make no difference whether he does it or his employees do it.

Looking forward to following your progress.

Edited by Dalgaard
  • Like 1

I'm flying next monday to Dr. Cinik. I hope everything goes fine. Did he do the channels opening?, were you satisfied with the procedure?. I'll open my thread once I come back and will share how it went. 

I guess you're 1 month away for getting results, but I think that it will be good considering your surgery photos. Regards

• Like 1

I had mine done at Cinik's clinic a few weeks ago but the tech's did the work, they chatted away in Turkish to each other non-stop. I was so out of it but I really wanted to tell them to be quiet.

@Dalgaard yes Cinik did the channels and the rest was done by two techs, I have no complaints regarding the service I was provided. The procedure is very popular in Turkey and I must have seen approx 80-100 guys in istanbul with the same thing done. 

@fespafer good luck, you’ll be in good hands and I am sure all will be a success. Just my recommendation but if you can take the needless injections, it is far less painful than the normal needles! Look forward to seeing your progress 

Was the extra 500euros and the extra 300euros for needless injections worth it?
The extra 500euros for the exclusive package only contains 1 night extra at hotel and the first wash the day after, and then of course Cinik doing the channels.
Im just wondering if that is worth it? Im not in a well paid job, so 500euros i actually alot of money for me :)
The people i talked to from Dr. Cinik said that the result would be the same, with or without Cinik doing the channels. I guess the extra 500euros is to be sure its done right by him, of course.

Thinking about going in the end of this year when the weather turns cold and dark in Denmark again, and i have the dark weather to hide my head the first couple of month. Would not really make alot of sense going in the middle of summer. And i have more time to save the money :)

• Like 1

I got everything included in my price (needleless and 1 extra night) since we're traveling 2 people together. I hope it worths it.

• Like 1

@Dalgaard the needless was well worth it, I have to have two HT and when I go back in November I’ll be taking needless again, as for Cinik doing the channels that’s your own personal preference but I did find the techs very professional so I’m sure would be fine. 

Can Dr Cinik speak english ?

Edited by Markee

Thank you for the reply. Great to hear your review of cinik when thinking about going there to get HT.

Really looking forward seeing your progress.

What about safety in turkey/Istanbul right now? Remember a couple of years ago, when they advised western tourists not to go to Turkey. I'm not scared of that, but I'm bringing my girlfriend, and she gets easily scared of stuff like that. But okay, who can blame her, with the world today:D