3500 Grafts, Dr Cinik, 6th November 2018

Donjamo

@Donjamo

Congratulations on your successful hair transplant, it looks very good. I am a 30 years old male with hair loss and am considering going to Dr. Cinik. I want to ask what your donor area looks like when shaved to zero? are there any scars that are visible? Do you have any pictures on your donor area when shaved? Thank you for taking your time and showing your progress. It means alot and will be following your progress on this site.

Sorry for my bad english.

Edited by urban89
  • Haha 1

@urban89 pictures below of three days after transplant which shows the donor area, scabs came away after approx 7-10 days and photo also of two week progress. 

If you decide to go to Dr Cinik you will be in safe hands, I’ve been twice and would recommend. 

Any questions just ask 

050D2E76-BB83-4935-ABCA-E69817EE34D1.jpeg

5A6E28F9-89F9-4E42-9CE6-005610C7F76C.jpeg

83025911-41E2-49AD-ABE5-1F6A34A04CD3.jpeg

• Like 2

• 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Haven’t posted here in awhile with everything going on in the world with Covid and to be honest little to talk about during the second transplant that I never mentioned during the first. 

So here’s the latest pics taken today after my first cut since going into lockdown, this has been 8 months since my second transplant in December 19 and 20 months since my first transplant in November 18. delighted with the results so far!  

2DC0F7EF-C422-42AC-A1FD-3FCFFFE001BB.jpeg

EC2D9BEF-EEC8-4577-8349-3F0B289A9EFC.jpeg

9CFC61EE-DD26-476E-A779-E77019F535A2.jpeg

C9F9AB52-92AF-4973-9ED8-DFF81CADE372.jpeg

C8120D7A-2ABF-49A2-8DBB-0A15256E8B97.jpeg

Edited by Donjamo
Cropped pics
  • Like 2

• 4 weeks later...
18 hours ago, Hoohair said:

Hey been following your journey. Thanks for sharing. Congratulations your hair looks amazing. Im thinking of going with dr Cinik when I pluck up the courage lol.

@Hoohair thank you, just book your appointment with Dr Cinik, you’ll be absolutely fine and will never look back 👍

Hi well I contacted them last week and they sent me some info. I then asked a few questions via Whats app and they haven't replied at all. Not a good start lol. If they can't even respond to you and you haven't even had a transplant from them yet can you imagine if things went wrong. Im a bit gutted actually as they were top of my list.

@HoohairI used to send my monthly photos to the WhatsApp group after my first transplant then after the second I did the same again but they asked me to email them as the WhatsApp group is not manned as frequently as email, they now reply to my emails every time, typically within 48 hours. Try email & hopefully you will get the answers to your questions info@emrahcinik.com 

Good luck and let me know hoe you get on, happy to help if I can! 

• Valued Contributor

Donjamo that's what I call a successful hair transplant. It looks unremarkable (in that you look like you never had a transplant to begin with). Very happy for you and the age appropriate hairline completes how natural your results look. Can I ask how does the donor area feel after two procedures? Thanks for sharing and all the best!