slaven bilic - west ham manager - ITV NOW

Yeah, looks like FUE from the donor area when he turns his head. Some concealers are in the sides to help disguise it.

4,312 FUT grafts (7,676 hairs) with Ray Konior, MD - August 2013

1,145 FUE grafts (3,152 hairs) with Ray Konior, MD - August 2018

763 FUE grafts (2,094 hairs) with Ray Konior, MD - January 2020

Proscar 1.25mg every 3rd day

Yeah, looks like FUE from the donor area when he turns his head. Some concealers are in the sides to help disguise it.

I thought they don't take hair from the sides or the nape? what if retrograde alopecia starts? kinda risky no?

I thought they don't take hair from the sides or the nape? what if retrograde alopecia starts? kinda risky no?

It appears they didn't shave the entire area but it does look like they took most from the back and nape. Riskier but at his age he's probably ok. Will be interesting to watch it grow. I guess he's about 3.5 weeks out since the last league game was the 15th May.

It appears they didn't shave the entire area but it does look like they took most from the back and nape. Riskier but at his age he's probably ok. Will be interesting to watch it grow. I guess he's about 3.5 weeks out since the last league game was the 15th May.

very true, plus it looks like he has had his whole scalp covered, so thats at least 4000 right there

very true, plus it looks like he has had his whole scalp covered, so thats at least 4000 right there

It was hard to tell but I think the work was only in the frontal third. 2000-2500 most probably.

It was hard to tell but I think the work was only in the frontal third. 2000-2500 most probably.

did you watch in HD? it looks like they did his crown too

plus. would they need to stray into high risk donor zones for 2500?

Waaay too agressive IMO. Sure, he has age on his side, but it looks like a 3 head.

I am an online representative for Dr. Raymond Konior who is an elite member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

View Dr. Konior's Website

View Spanker's Website

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.

Was just going to post a thread about this.

He definitely looks like he has but he is a cool guy and probably couldn't care less about trying to hide it.

3 current premier league managers all had hair transplants: Jurgen Klopp, Antonio Conte and now Slaven Billic. Any others I am missing?

Any ideas who he went with?

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/row-zed/7-reasons-slaven-bilics-itv-8160869

2 poor unsatisfactory hair transplants performed in the UK.

Based on vast research and meeting patients, I travelled to see Dr Feller in New York to get repaired.

It's amusing that loads of people have no clue and just think he's had his head partly shaved or that he's had some kind of bad haircut >.<

As for the aggressiveness, I don't think they've lowered his hairline at all, he had quite a strange pattern.

It's amusing that loads of people have no clue and just think he's had his head partly shaved or that he's had some kind of bad haircut >.<

Just goes to show you how little the average guy knows about hair transplants ,as soon as i saw him I knew he had one done ,as for his hair -line he had quite a low one anyway even though he was balding on top ,not a typical balding pattern

• Administrators

They didn't lower his hairline at all, he naturally has a very low hairline like Gerrard, now some may say they should have placed a higher hairline, the problem with this is that he had residual hair, so it wouldn't look good having a thickly placed transplant behind a wispy thin hairline that is low. I think he did the right thing by following his natural hairline given his age I think he'll be fine.

As you can see his hairline is naturally very low

jgbd8qD.jpg

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

Saw that.

Hairline just looks wrong. Too low, no age appropriate slight recession. Doesn't fit his face at all, but based on his previous hairline, he didn't look to have an option of raising it.

Will hold complete judgement until it all grows in.:D

It's good he's on tv and doesn't give a stuff about the fact he's had work done.

Looks fine to me, tbh

3185 FUT with Dr. Rahal on 2/17/16

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/182611-fut-3185-dr-rahal-day-after-pics.html

1204 FUT with Dr. Rahal on 3/27/17

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/186586-round-2-rahal-1204-fut-frontal-third-same-area.html

---> total of 4389 grafts to my frontal third via FUT

---> 1mg finasteride daily since 1999:)

I'm sure Jordan Henderson of Liverpool had some crown work done. He mysteriously doesn't seem to be thinning there now.

I saw Theo Walcott of Arsenal being interviewed. He had a very short haircut and I could see what I thought were FUE dots.

What really gave Bilic away was having his longer at the sides. It looked a little pink/purple on top but the sides were way too long. It made me think he'd had FUT. I see it's been cut shorter today. He doesn't seem to care but obviously cares enough to get it done.

Rooney's going to need a 3rd HT. His hairline is fine but he's gone diffuse on top again. His terrible diet doesn't help.

Our American friends must be wondering "who are these people?" :confused:

:)

I'm sure Jordan Henderson of Liverpool had some crown work done. He mysteriously doesn't seem to be thinning there now.

I saw Theo Walcott of Arsenal being interviewed. He had a very short haircut and I could see what I thought were FUE dots.

What really gave Bilic away was having his longer at the sides. It looked a little pink/purple on top but the sides were way too long. It made me think he'd had FUT. I see it's been cut shorter today. He doesn't seem to care but obviously cares enough to get it done.

Rooney's going to need a 3rd HT. His hairline is fine but he's gone diffuse on top again. His terrible diet doesn't help.

Our American friends must be wondering "who are these people?" :confused:

:)

what is wrong with rooneys diet? I can imagine a footballer at top level would have a better diet than most people to be honest

what is wrong with rooneys diet? I can imagine a footballer at top level would have a better diet than most people to be honest

I heard that Ferguson had trouble keeping him off the fast food.

Also, it's known that he smokes (or at least smoked) cigarettes.

Smoking doesnt cause hair loss or your diet. Doubt rooney has got enough donor left for another

Ht.....2 ops and he now looks like this. I just dont think he is destined to have hair

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/football/1255974/wayne-rooneys-two-previous-hair-transplants-appear-to-have-flopped-as-he-prepares-for-euro-2016-with-a-threadbare-rug/?CMP=spklr-_-Editorial-_-TWITTER-_-TheSunFootball-_-20160610-_-Football-_-489161643-_-Imageandlink

Smoking doesnt cause hair loss or your diet. Doubt rooney has got enough donor left for another

Ht.....2 ops and he now looks like this. I just dont think he is destined to have hair

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/football/1255974/wayne-rooneys-two-previous-hair-transplants-appear-to-have-flopped-as-he-prepares-for-euro-2016-with-a-threadbare-rug/?CMP=spklr-_-Editorial-_-TWITTER-_-TheSunFootball-_-20160610-_-Football-_-489161643-_-Imageandlink

do we think that he had the HT's done without propecia? certainly looks that way

Sorry mate, i have to disagree. There are milions of fat people round the world that have a thick full head of hair, just like smokers. Hairloss is genetic.......yeah im a spurs fan, for my sins

Yeah, I know what you mean.

I agree, hair loss is genetic but I have to say I have diffuse hair loss and would look almost bald the day after a night out drinking. Maybe it's a different mechanism but it wasn't the hair at the side or the back falling out.

My take on it, is that hair loss is an inflammatory condition and smoking, alcohol just speed it up (for some people, not all. I guess that's the hereditary part). Infuriating how someone can eat or drink what they want and still have a great head of hair. :)

Waaay too agressive IMO. Sure, he has age on his side, but it looks like a 3 head.

I was thinking the same thing. Very aggressive hair line.

The same thing goes for Fabregas and Diego Simeone.

I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions and views shared are my own.