Sanjar wins!!!!!!

JON86

Just read the news and could not be happier if I didn't win it myself. Dr Mohebi chose Sanjar as the winner for the free transplant contest. Thank you doctor Mohebi and really happy for you Sanjar. I hope you get some relief from the suffering you have endured. Really proud to be part of a website full of all of the good people here that fought for him. This is a really big victory for this site in my opinion and how we can all look out for each other . Dr Mohebi is a man of compassion and wow is all I can say.

And The Winner Is... - Parsa Mohebi

Yes!!!! Power to the people!!!

Such great news. A new lease on life for someone that really deserves it. A great reminder to concede-NEVER.

A big win for the entire forum. And of course, the man of the hour. Congrats Sanjar!

• Administrators

Wow amazing something to feel good about. I respect Dr. Mohebi for taking on his case and doing it for free kudos to him.

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

Congratulations to Sanjar! This case will certainly be a challenge fand it says a lot about Dr. Mohebi's character. He's in good hands now and I know that a lot of eyes will be following his case closely.

David - Former Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant

I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.

View my Hair Loss Website

Thank you dear friends,thank you everyone and special thank to Dr Mohebi. I really don't know what to say to show how happy and thankful I am. As I said before, I feel I'm surrounded with my own family and it's like I released from a dark and frozen cave and I'm about the see and feel the light and warmness of the sun. I always dreamed how would it feel to have a hair, walk under the sunshine and feel the wind between my hair. It was a impossible dream for me but now because of all of you and your care about a person who you didn't even meet him in your life,it's about to become a reality. Thanks a million everyone...

I am in awe of the commitment that Dr. Mohebi has made toward helping Sanjar.

It would have been very easy to dismiss this case as too difficult but Dr. Mohebi truly is interested in helping his fellow man.

I will see him next week and pass on the HRN's good wishes!!

I'm serious.  Just look at my face.

My Hair Regimen: Lather, Rinse, Repeat.

Great news, I hope this tragic beginning has a happy ending. No matter the outcome, it will be 100% better than it is presently. Best of luck to Sanjar, and many thanks to Dr. Mohebi for graciously taking on this challenging repair.

Thank you dear friends,thank you everyone and special thank to Dr Mohebi. I really don't know what to say to show how happy and thankful I am. As I said before, I feel I'm surrounded with my own family and it's like I released from a dark and frozen cave and I'm about the see and feel the light and warmness of the sun. I always dreamed how would it feel to have a hair, walk under the sunshine and feel the wind between my hair. It was a impossible dream for me but now because of all of you and your care about a person who you didn't even meet him in your life,it's about to become a reality. Thanks a million everyone...

Sanjar - Can I just say that your character and heart come through in everything you post, not to mention your heartfelt video. There's a reason so many people on this forum rallied behind you to give you their support - because people can tell you're a genuinely nice, kind individual who people want to see happy.

I'm looking forward to following your journey and seeing how this turns out and getting to know you more and more through this process. You da man. :cool:

I am a patient advocate for Dr. Parsa Mohebi in Los Angeles, CA. My views/opinions are my own and don't necessarily reflect the opinions of Dr. Mohebi and his staff.

Check out my hair loss website for photos

FUE surgery by Dr. Mohebi on 7/31/14
2,001 grafts - Ones: 607; Twos: 925; Threes: 413; Fours: 56