Dr Lorenzo.

Hi Maltese,

Everything looks really good how many grafts did you have this time around?The healing of your donor and recipient looks excellent! Is this because you didn't have as many grafts this time in your opinion?

Cheers

Pma

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi, I ended up with between 800 and 900 I'm not 100% sure, the relaxing drug they give you works a little too well on me, (which is always a good thing) Healing wise I have always been lucky in that any cut or wound I have had in the past has always sorted itself out quickly. This worked in my favour as I was heading back to England the day after my Ht and everything didn't look that bad.

my friend had a great experience with Lorenzo and his staff

he runs a tight ship and commands respect from staff and patients alike

never saw a staff as happy to be there and as focused

THIS IS THIRD PARTY INFO BUT THOUGHT IT MIGHT HELP SOMEONE

Edited by rev333

Yes your friend is correct about Dr Lorenzo running a tight ship, and he demands the same high standards from his staff as he has. From the moment I arrived at the clinic in Madrid this was apparent, but he also seems to have a great rapport with them and they all seemed very happy to be working with him. I had Lorenzo do all the extractions and implants for me on both my Hts I hope your friend will have a great result, will he be posting his progress on the forum. It is good for all the new people who come on here thinking about getting a HT to see all the results from all the talented doctors on here, I know it helped me to make the big decision to go ahead and have one.

HEY MALTESE!

your results speak for themselves and have helped many

i am sure the clinic will post her result if they are good...LOL!

i'm sure she will be happy as you

congratulations on your result and thanks for the documentation

Rev,

I've heard the same thing -- about the technicians -- from a few recent patients. Seems like he uses technicians for extraction now that he's back in Spain. Sounds like he's still very hands on and manages closely though.

"Doc" Blake Bloxham - formerly "Future_HT_Doc"

Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, the Hair Loss Learning Center, the Hair Loss Q&A Blog, and the Hair Restoration Forum

All opinions are my own and my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.

where r all the older pics? u got somthn other then multiple pics of the same cat? not a very difficult case. I wud expect better then average results. this is like hitting a single for any decent HT surgeon.

hairline is still too high tho but thats Loenzo's MO which is why its easier to stuff more grafts in there each case and give more density but then ur left with a conservative older looking hairline..

where r all the older pics? u got somthn other then multiple pics of the same cat? not a very difficult case. I wud expect better then average results. this is like hitting a single for any decent HT surgeon.

hairline is still too high tho but thats Loenzo's MO which is why its easier to stuff more grafts in there each case and give more density but then ur left with a conservative older looking hairline..

Busa, why don't you try saying something constructive for once or even better, just keep your idiotic mouth shut?

You're like a broken record.

And you have the audacity to call ME a troll????

Busa, why don't you try saying something constructive for once or even better, just keep your idiotic mouth shut?

You're like a broken record.

And you have the audacity to call ME a troll????

He is a promotor for the turkish doc, especially dr. Koray!

Thats why he allways needs to critizise anything Else.

It is so easy to see.

If you look at he's forum post history, Then you Can see his first mission was to talk about the turkish doc's.

And he has been doing ever since!

At day15 now from my second Ht with Dr Lorenzo, my hair is still growing and I havn't lost any of the newly transplanted hairs yet. I can get a good idea now of where my hair line will be in 12 months time. (I chose the hairline myself by the way) I thought it looked about right for my age and isn't really that much different from my younger years ( which was quite a few years ago now) I can't thank Dr Lorenzo enough for the change he has made in my life and my new found confidence.

Image-1%202_zpsrbdgzvwt.jpg

All looks really good. When it grows out it will look perfect!

Please ignore busa's comments all he talks about is hairline, he has said in the past he is a higher nw himself! It would be quite funny to see if he ever had a transplant done he'd only have hair from his eyebrows to the top of his forehead then totally bald after that ???.

Enjoy your new hair Maltese you chose one of the best in the world to do it!

• 4 months later...

I'm at 5 months now since my 2nd Ht , my crown is filling in really well now and the front corners also. First ones are just before a much needed haircut and the second set are just after. Sorry about the photos missing on my thread, photobucket keep removing them for some reason.

IMG_3488_zpstuvmkysx.jpg

Image-1_zpsawcdaaqh.jpg

• 1 month later...

Looks great Maltese. You can't put a price on self-confidence. Really pleased for you that it's had such a positive effect.

I am an online representative for Farjo Hair Institute

Dr. Bessam Farjo is an esteemed member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions shared are my own.

• 2 months later...

Another great result from dr Lorenzo ! Has anyone ever seen a bad one ???? Also can anyone tell me what the protocol is now for the clinic ? Is there a lot more tech involvement ? And does anyone know anyone know if once you have reached the €2.50 per graft is this then the amount you would pay per graft for subsequent procedures ?