• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nearly 11 months now after Ht

IMG_4412_zpsxucivyyz.jpg

IMG_4408_zpsabsolre9.jpg

hair_zpsay2jbwgq.png

These are pictures of before and after Ht's.

Nice results.

Did you dye your hair? I Think it looks alot darker than the before pic

11MG21.03.16COMP2_zpsxv2dsg0r.png

11MG21.03.16COMP1_zpsllqbmflq.png

Nice results.

Did you dye your hair? I Think it looks alot darker than the before pic

This is a great restoration. Congratulations! :) You definitely had the whole minor loss/ideal characteristics in your favour but this is a great transformation none the less.

Are you on finasteride presently? If yes, were you taking it prior to the op and for how long prior?

Congrats again.

• 5 months later...
Awesome result. Nice full crown. Are you wearing any concealer at all? I'm only asking because of the appearance of darker hair.

No, not using any concealers, or dying my hair , or using just for men. I can only think it is because of the difference in lighting and also that the hair that was moved from the back of my head was a lot darker than the hair at the front of my head, (what was left of it) I am not on any kind of medication either. I do know I was very lucky to have found Dr Lorenzo though to do the transplant. ( After a lot of time researching him and other doctors) I don't have a problem with my hair going grey, i'm just happy to have some. :)

• 1 year later...

Lorenzo is the master, what a fantastic result. congrats maltese. I'm just about to hit month 7 on my crown from Lorenzo and couldn't be happier with how it's coming along. Just saw this was an old bumped thread, still a great result but feel silly commenting on it now lol