Best FUE Drs for advanced balding 5-6

sam1870

SAM1870

Me too I had the same issue, a very short unprofessional Email...

Dear Dr.***** ******,

Thank you for your emails.

Considering your previous surgeries unfortunately we will not be able to be of assistance to you.

Regards,

Ozgur Ersoy

Derma-Plast

I just had 4500 grafts via strip and Dr. Rahal estimated that I could do another 4000 via FUE. Dr. Lorenzo, Bisanga, Feriduni, Rahal and Shapiro all welcomed me for a FUE procedure ONLY Keser refused. I think he is only into virgin scalps and easy jobs without any challenges. Probably because he is a cosmetic doctor and not a solid HT surgeon. I just consulted him because of his cheap FUE rate EURO 3.5 per graft. However I understand now why the network refused recommending him.

How long is the waiting list for Lorenzo? What do you think you have him do after your scar revision? You may be the very first person on this forum to have a procedure with him!

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well Regarding Dr Kesser, whoever said he is coward to take a big session it is true, it has nothing to do with being ethical or not, it means he is not willing to take big cases period and this Thread is about good FUE Drs for norward 6, so regarding Dr Kesser responses to a patient with a norwood 5 and refusing his case eventhough he has a version scalp, it means he is not a candidate, we are talking reality here and no need to brush the truth.

Dr Kesser he did not ask me what I wanted to acheive no he explained anything, he simply dont take big cases, he has a cosometic center that does boob jobs and lip suction etc + all kind of comsetic procedure including hair restoration.

Dear future when you say he is ethical for not taking your case you should know exactly what I am talking about, plain and simple the guy is not into big session with nw6 or even 5. Thus he is not a Dr we should be discussing on this thread.

someone recommended him here for nw6 cases and we replied with our experience thus he is not a good candidate for nw6 fue job, Mr hariri said he is a big Coward to take big cases and he was right 100% as I experienced the same with him.

So dear future when you defend Dr Kesser not taking my case, and saying that is because he is ethical Dr, you are saying at the same time that Dr Rahal and all other Drs who took my case are un ethical since they accepted my case, why we dont stick to the thread.

This thread is asking for good drs for NW6 , and since Dr kesser is not willing to take a Norwood 5 version scalp, it means he is not in the interest of anyone here who comes to this trhead looking for good FUE dr for nw5 and above.

we are talking realiy and no need to be stubburn, and if you need to defend Dr kesser not taking a nw5 just caue he is ethical that is just plain simple not right.

It means I should sit home and not do anything, cause Dr kesser thinks he has no time to take a norwood 5. also if you are saying that he had nw6 before and after pictures which i have not seen, why he post cases like that and then refuse a Nw5 version scalp?

A brave Dr professional enough to help an advanced baldness patient, that is a real hair Dr, not a Dr that only will do a hairline or a spot.

so I strong disagree with your comment that he refused my case cause he is Ethical and he dont want to cheat me.

Please lets be to the point, and just get to the good Drs that can and dare and will and able to take a NW5 or 6 patient using FUE.

I think a better question would be, "Can you show me good photos on an FUE patient that had advanced baldness and was restored." I would love to see this thread filling with photographic evidence of advanced patterns being successfully restored.

Also, the nastiness towards the docs (i.e. Lazy, Cowardice) needs to stop. If you don't like someone's work, that is fair, but these are character accusations that needs to stop.

Slamming docs because of procedures that they chose not to do is crap. Nobody owes you (the patient who is not anyone's patient) anything, Dr. Kesser included. He may not be staffed for it, he may not have the back or neck for it, there are a ton of things it may be, and coward is extremely low on the list.

In my opinion you are looking for something that you likely won't find. As Spex said, "It will leave you wanting."

But I guess he has an agenda for the lazy docs who won't do FUE:rolleyes:.

I am an online representative for Dr. Raymond Konior who is an elite member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

View Dr. Konior's Website

View Spanker's Website

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.

Mr Spanker, let me be wanting after FUE rather than be wanting with big scar from side to side as well.

Regarding you defending Dr Kesser Response, I will tell you Something, A dr is here to help and he service people to help them, in case your execuses for Dr Kesser not to take a big alopecia case are valid, then in this case he should not just simply say I can't take you, but rather give explanatino.

Hariri said Dr kesser is a (bit coward to take big cases) it has nothing to do with being a coward as in per definition.

again the aim of this Thread is to find FUE Drs that will take a patient with norwood 5-6, and Dr Kesser with his answer to me, has thrown himself out of this list, so this is the bottom line, no need to elaborate more.

we need business here, I am looking for Best FUE Drs who will take NW5-6, and yes I want to be left wanting.

and I would like to ask MR Spanker, if he can guarrantee for me a strip procedure and not leave me wanting, if you Mr Spanker can guarrantee me that, I will come to you and give my head to the Knife instantly, but ofcourse you cant guarrantee me, cause you dont know what my expectations are.

I hope the stubber old fashion way of thinking changes so we can advance w, th technology, Drs will never want to do FUE, if they can just do some minor work and leave the rest to assistances, and that is reality, and even many drs has said it, but the honest ones.

Now for someone willing to pay the price for FUE which double the price of FUT, no one should Argue with him or her, as you buy what best suits you and your financial sitatuions........

Hi all,

This tread seems to be getting a little aggressive huh? :) Anyway just my opinions;

I'm really interested in having a large fue procedure. As I am nw 6 diffuse thinner and never want to lose the option to buzz, fue plus smp combo seems the best option for me.

As for the doctors, so far I have seen Dr. Lorenzo's good documentary about his large sessions. However, I see some redness in the recipient area even after 9-10 months after the procedure. A guy had a 5k grafts with Dr. De Reys and I think his result was good.

About Keser issue ; I have read maybe 5 turkish patients who are turned down by him because of their advanced balding in turkish forums. I'm not gonna say he is "coward" but his approach to fue is non risky. I'm in the textile business and if someone comes to me and asks for to produce something that the factory isn't capable of, I'm gonna refuse the offer. I think the same goes here, Dr. Keser is good with small fue cases, but not capable of mega sessions.

Guys,

Debate and discuss FUE and any physician you want. But I am growing a bit tired of watching FUE topics get overly agressive, mostly but those who are adamant that FUE is an inevitable replacement for FUT/strip.

Dissenting opinions are fine. But let's be respectful.

Sam,

Blake (Future_HT_Doc) was very respectful in his response to you. I expect you to be respectful in return. This is the first and only time I'm going to tell you.

Thanks,

Bill

He's talking about someone else in the thread Blake, think he just put your name instead of theirs by mistake.

Thank you for clarifying!

Dear future when you say he is ethical for not taking your case you should know exactly what I am talking about, plain and simple the guy is not into big session with nw6 or even 5.

Sam,

I get what you're saying. If a physician only wants to take on small NW 2, 3 cases, densely pack hairlines, and post these aggressive results in order to attract more patients, then yes, he is not acting ethically. However, if a doctor analyzes a high NW case, realizes that he/she does not possess the capability (for whatever reason) to deliver sufficient results, and passes the case off to a physician who can perform the operation adequately, he/she (in my opinion) is acting ethically.

At this point in time, it's probably a bit premature to say which category Dr. Keser falls within.

Mr hariri said he is a big Coward to take big cases and he was right 100% as I experienced the same with him.

Sorry you guys both had the same experience. This is probably something you should keep note of while searching for an FUE surgeon (for this case or another potential case in the future).

So dear future when you defend Dr Kesser not taking my case, and saying that is because he is ethical Dr, you are saying at the same time that Dr Rahal and all other Drs who took my case are un ethical since they accepted my case, why we dont stick to the thread.

Jeeze, I can't win here! Haha.

Sam, I promise that I'm not defending Dr. Keser specifically. All I was trying to do is comment on why some physicians ethically pass on cases. If it doesn't pertain to this situation, then that's absolutely fine, but I was simply trying to explain a point. Rahal and other excellent physicians accepting your FUE case does seem to add weight to the theory that Dr. Keser, for whatever reason, may not be interested in higher NW cases. However, stating that I'm saying Rahal et. al. are not ethical is simply misconstruing my words.

As far as sticking to the thread is concerned, I've been trying to keep it on track for the past several pages. I did not bring up Dr. Keser, and, again, was just trying to clarify a situation.

Again, I think we find ourselves at a point where, as you stated, we should just move on. For some reason (and I don't know if we should even speculate as to why), Dr. Keser does not seem to operate on higher NW cases. Because this thread is about physicians who will perform FUE on high NW cases, let's discontinue the Dr. Keser conversation (as it seems to be taking a negative turn as well).

we are talking realiy and no need to be stubburn, and if you need to defend Dr kesser not taking a nw5 just caue he is ethical that is just plain simple not right.

Again, my only goal here is to help a curious patient and appropriately moderate the discussion. I assure you that I have no intent to argue or stubbornly defend anyone.

Please lets be to the point, and just get to the good Drs that can and dare and will and able to take a NW5 or 6 patient using FUE.

Fair enough. However, please remember to remain civil during the conversation.

"Doc" Blake Bloxham - formerly "Future_HT_Doc"

Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, the Hair Loss Learning Center, the Hair Loss Q&A Blog, and the Hair Restoration Forum

All opinions are my own and my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.

It is all good Mr Future, no Problem, To be honest and to the point, It just upset me when someone post a nw6 before and after results on his website and then when he gets a patient with a NW5 he refuse it. that is just common sense to be disturbing and annoying. However it is all clear, and the Good FUE drs are clearing up............

if a doctor analyzes a high NW case, realizes that he/she does not possess the capability (for whatever reason) to deliver sufficient results, and passes the case off to a physician who can perform the operation adequately, he/she (in my opinion) is acting ethically.

At this point in time, it's probably a bit premature to say which category Dr. Keser falls within

well Dear Future, you say at this point it is premature to say which category Dr.kesser falls within, well He did refuse my case without explanation or referal and so he did the same to another two forum members, maybe I am missing something here?? correct me if I am wrong, he did not refere me to another dr no he told me why he dont take my case........

It is all good Mr Future, no Problem, To be honest and to the point, It just upset me when someone post a nw6 before and after results on his website and then when he gets a patient with a NW5 he refuse it. that is just common sense to be disturbing and annoying. However it is all clear, and the Good FUE drs are clearing up............

I understand your frustration. I think (and I'm sure you're well aware of this), that the best thing, for now, is to focus on finding some quality physicians who will meet your needs. I'm sure you already stated this earlier, but where are you located?

if a doctor analyzes a high NW case, realizes that he/she does not possess the capability (for whatever reason) to deliver sufficient results, and passes the case off to a physician who can perform the operation adequately, he/she (in my opinion) is acting ethically.

At this point in time, it's probably a bit premature to say which category Dr. Keser falls within

well Dear Future, you say at this point it is premature to say which category Dr.kesser falls within, well He did refuse my case without explanation or referal and so he did the same to another two forum members, maybe I am missing something here?? correct me if I am wrong, he did not refere me to another dr no he told me why he dont take my case........

Again, I understand what you're saying. I guess my point is simply that I don't want to start throwing around accusations or labeling anyone negatively because: a. we still don't know the reasoning behind his motives (we can assume things "all day long," but we're still not certain), and b. it doesn't affect the outcome of the situation. You're certain you aren't undergoing FUE with this physician, so I suppose I really don't see the point of "labeling him." Having said that, our forum fully supports honest discussion, so if you and Hariri would like to share your legitimate experience, you're more than welcome.

"Doc" Blake Bloxham - formerly "Future_HT_Doc"

Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, the Hair Loss Learning Center, the Hair Loss Q&A Blog, and the Hair Restoration Forum

All opinions are my own and my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.

Dear Future, yes we are not here to judge his motive, nor do we know his motive, we are only here to filter Drs that will really do a NW 5 or 6 with FUE, and it seems Dr Kesser is not one of them.

Also I think A Dr in general ( not talking about Dr Kesser) should not be without feelings, as to just refuse a patient without telling him the reasoning or why, and to just say I dont take a nw5 or nw6 and he has posted several patients before and after who he had FUED before, is plain not right to me........

I wish Drs know that they have to be more of a human rather than just a Dr, sometimes Drs in general tend to forget that.

Like when he tells hariri that because of your last surgeries I cant accept you, ( sorry you are screwed and I will not fix you) without giving him a reason or a way to half fix what he had, is just very rude in my opinion, if I were a Dr I would never do that...........

Dear Future, yes we are not here to judge his motive, nor do we know his motive, we are only here to filter Drs that will really do a NW 5 or 6 with FUE, and it seems Dr Kesser is not one of them.

Also I think A Dr in general ( not talking about Dr Kesser) should not be without feelings, as to just refuse a patient without telling him the reasoning or why, and to just say I dont take a nw5 or nw6 and he has posted several patients before and after who he had FUED before, is plain not right to me........

I wish Drs know that they have to be more of a human rather than just a Dr, sometimes Drs in general tend to forget that.

Like when he tells hariri that because of your last surgeries I cant accept you, ( sorry you are screwed and I will not fix you) without giving him a reason or a way to half fix what he had, is just very rude in my opinion, if I were a Dr I would never do that...........

I do agree with this. I mean, it's not like Harari asked for another FUT procedure. He was asking for FUE which has never been practiced on his scalp so there should not be any foreseeable complications.

Maybe Dr Keser gets a LOT of requests for high level NW cases and has just decided to get straight to the point with the people who are asking for this, no one has any reason to act like their feelings have been hurt or something silly like that, just accept that he doesn't want to do them and move on. :)

Sparky we did accept that, and we removed him from list of Recommended Drs for FUE, for large cases, and no ones feeling were hurt, we have already moved on, but this a benefecial arguement for Drs to read, and I dont think it hurts if a Dr took the time to answer and explain why he dont take your case. there other Drs that I have consulted and they had explained that they are not equipped to do large cases, and they refered me to another Dr...

Now Dear Sparky, if you dont agree that A Dr should explain why he is refusing you or why he cant opearte on you, then you are missing something big,

however this Talk I think will be very beneficial for Dr Kesser and any other dr who reads this after all and to your surprise we learn everyday from our mistakes, and Dr is a human he will learn next time how to treat a patient, and again I am talking in general......

Well said SAM1870...Going back to the main question and after many searching in the net and forums, there are 3 confident doctors in the world that can handle biggest challenges and maximum FUE work manually. They are with no doubt the 3 SOLID FUE "Jose Lorenzo (Spain), Bisanga (Belgium) and Umar (USA)". What are your opinions guys? Lets contribute our opinions and get back to the main topic. The poster of this thread is looking for an answer not a method.

Plug removal + Strip scar revision - Dr. Ali Karadeniz (AEK)- May 23, 2015

Plug removal + 250 FUE temple points- Dr. Hakan Doganay (AHD)- July 3, 2013

Scar Tricopigmentation- Dr. Koray Erdogan (ASMED)- May 3, 2013

2500 FUT (Hairline Repair)- Dr. Rahal- July 26, 2011

My Hair Treatments:

1- Alpecin Double Effect Shampoo (Daily)

2- Regaine Solution Minoxidil 5% (2 ml once a day)

3- GNC Ultra NourishHair™ (Once a day)

4- GNC Herbal Plus Standardized Saw Palmetto (Once a day)

My Rahal HT thread http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/164456-2500-fut-dr-rahal-hairline-repair.html[/size]

Sam? Is that you in your avatar? If so, that is a really good look for you and any ht surgery will prevent you from shaving that tight.

Hope you get what u are looking for, but I would at least consider rocking that look. It's clean.

I am an online representative for Dr. Raymond Konior who is an elite member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

View Spanker's Website

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.

I have seen quite a few good results from Dr Koray from the Asmed Clinic. He performs fue only, and has quite a lot of results on nw5 -6 patients. There is an italian hairloss forum that displays his results.

Dear Spanker well thank you for the complement, it just too cold in winter having a shaved head, also not easy maintaining this look always:) thank you much though for the advise, I am considering it already...

Dear Spanker well thank you for the complement, it just too cold in winter having a shaved head, also not easy maintaining this look always:) thank you much though for the advise, I am considering it already...

Hey man, just to add my 2 cents, I gotta agree with spanker. Your look works, why spend a fortune on fue or fut for that matter. Go buy a beenie for the winter time and save yourself the time, effort, and cash. Good luck man!

regarding the look, i think there is a big diffrence between buzzing while you have nice hairline and 5 o'clock shadow look and between buzzing/shaving with no hairline (baldness).

I kinda agree you have the right head for the shaved/buzzed look, if i were you i would go for the 5 o'clock shadow look with nice hairline and keep the hair buzzed, this way you would not need as many grafts as someone looking to have their hair long (which for advanced cases the density will never be satisfying IMO).

Regarding the doctors, are you planning to use body hair as well or only scalp hair ?

I have quite a bit of hair, nw2.5, but I feel like I would have traded it for a nice round normal head.

That pic looks like a head shot of an actor, but I guess we all have our wants and deserve to go for whatever makes us happy.

View Spanker's Website

Well said SAM1870...Going back to the main question and after many searching in the net and forums, there are 3 confident doctors in the world that can handle biggest challenges and maximum FUE work manually. They are with no doubt the 3 SOLID FUE "Jose Lorenzo (Spain), Bisanga (Belgium) and Umar (USA)". What are your opinions guys? Lets contribute our opinions and get back to the main topic. The poster of this thread is looking for an answer not a method.

Hariri, the two best FUE surgeons in my opinion are Lorenzo(by far) and Bisanga. I would not go near Umar unless my donor was depleted. One guy on here only had minimal loss and had about 1,500 grafts(all head and nape hair) implanted and the result was a total failure. Even after a touch up session the result was not even close to acceptable. Umar has yield issues in my honest opinion.