Best FUE Drs for advanced balding 5-6

sam1870

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Sam your avatar shows you can rock the bald look in style. You are very lucky as it suits you very well. I haven't seen many surgeons willing to do FUE on such high norwood levels. For the most part, they usually try to get the patient to do strip if they are higher norwood. But doctors like Bisanga, Umar, Lorenzo have actually taken such large challenges and have completed work successfully. So, it goes to show anything is possible in confident hands.

I agree with you Sean, but just imagine Sam with some refined hairline and a shaved look. He will look great, It will frame his face well and will be a friend for the camera and family photos :-)

Plug removal + Strip scar revision - Dr. Ali Karadeniz (AEK)- May 23, 2015

Plug removal + 250 FUE temple points- Dr. Hakan Doganay (AHD)- July 3, 2013

Scar Tricopigmentation- Dr. Koray Erdogan (ASMED)- May 3, 2013

2500 FUT (Hairline Repair)- Dr. Rahal- July 26, 2011

My Hair Treatments:

1- Alpecin Double Effect Shampoo (Daily)

2- Regaine Solution Minoxidil 5% (2 ml once a day)

3- GNC Ultra NourishHair™ (Once a day)

4- GNC Herbal Plus Standardized Saw Palmetto (Once a day)

My Rahal HT thread http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/164456-2500-fut-dr-rahal-hairline-repair.html[/size]

Well Hariri, you actually made me laugh, that is what I am imagining myself, well like Mr Spanker said, we all have our wants and looking forward for a postive change, weather we get it or not that is just Un known, I hope everyone gets what they want.

I have checked asmed website and before and after, he seems to have good FUE photos.

also for your note Ilter hair clinic does big FUE in Sweden.

also hairmed does big FUE session, they accepted my case...

I am not sure if those are good Drs but I am listing Drs that accepted to do my case.

will be looking forward for more..........

Thank you all for all the complements........

Mr Ice Thank you for your advise I do appreciate it and I will take your advise into consideration as it is well valid, unless I find some Dr I can trust with my head........ wish you the best as well my friend by all means.......

Sparky, I am not looking to shave it after FUE, but in case I dont get what I want I will have the option to shave again, I always do my things with plans, plan A, B, C, etc.......... I don't go to plan A without having a Plan B if things dont turn my way, that is why I never thought I about Strip cause in that case Plan B will not be possible, which I dont like to keep myself without any other alternatives.

I was 22, NW1.5 wanted Tom Cruise's hairline, and a notoriously bad UK Dr, cut a strip out of the back of my head for about 250 grafts, took him 45 mins, start to finish.

Yes I know he didn't put a gun to my head and force me to do surgery, but he should of turned me down and explained that I wasn't a candidate. He has since been struck off the medical register and is no longer a Dr.

I had more surgeries to cover up that mistake, but it just compounded the issue as I went to another equally bad clinic in the UK.

I have now had a lot of the bad grafts removed and replaced and had fue into the scar.

All in all, it would of been a million times better if I had just grown old gracefully, although now I still haven't really lost much hair and would place my NW level at just about a 2, with no diffuse thinning.

This started in mid 1998.

Well Dear Sparky, I started loosing my hair at 21, and I was 23 in college and I went to best Dr in LA, California at that time, he tried to Conveince me ( the doctor himself) to give me a hairtransplant at that age and I was still loosing hair, and I told him I problaby dont have enough money ( I made that as an execuse cause I wasn't conveinced) well he wouldn't turn me down, he asked me what kind of car I have, and I told him I got a 1994 Red Convertable Rx7 (it was year 1995 at that time) that my dad bought for me, and he instantly said that he needed to buy a car for his son and he would trade it for the hair transplant he will give me................

luckily I did not fall for him and I told him I will think about it, and left and never came back, if I would have listend to him I would be doing surgeries till today as I was still loosing more and more hair at that time, and no one was able to tell where the hairloss is going ...........

so your story is very popular, his eyes where shinning wtih ( I want your Money) and I am only a college student, well whatever the situation there are honest Drs that told me that at this age it is not advisable to give me a hairtransplant as my hairloss is still progeressing. So luckily Sparky your hair loss did not advance too much, if it was for my case and I fell for it I would be in deep trouble now.............

You were smarter than me, he did if for a very cheap price, but it cost me loads to get it fixed.

I could of continued losing hair, my dad is bald and all my grandads were aswell, I was very very lucky that I didn't lose more hair.

I regret it almost everyday, trying to get past it now though or I will ruin my present lamenting the past.

• 1 year later...

Ireland,

I think you've compiled an excellent list. Frankly, I believe we recommend some of the most advanced FUE physicians practicing today, and the transformations these doctors achieve on NW V-VI patients are fantastic. If you search the above names, I believe you'll find a variety of high NW examples; you will find some high NW cases on their recommendation profiles as well. Also, Dr. Lorenzo showcases a number of excellent high NW cases on his youtube channel.

I hope this helps!

"Doc" Blake Bloxham - formerly "Future_HT_Doc"

Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, the Hair Loss Learning Center, the Hair Loss Q&A Blog, and the Hair Restoration Forum

All opinions are my own and my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.

I know losing hair isn't funny business.

I myself am an NW5 and trying to decide between FUE and FUT, but this thread is one of the f***'n funniest threads I've read in a long time. Sam1870 you certainly have a style all your own (and i mean that in that in a good way) We now resume our regular scheduled foruming

Edited by wolfsatplay
typo

Thanks Blake,

Yeah i am in the fue and fut decision at the moment and in truth i am more than likely going to go the fue route, i am a norwood 5 and it is something that has bothered me for a very long time. I hope to get a positive result.

Ireland,

I hope you do as well! If there is anything else I can do to help, please don't hesitate to send me a private message.

"Doc" Blake Bloxham - formerly "Future_HT_Doc"

Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, the Hair Loss Learning Center, the Hair Loss Q&A Blog, and the Hair Restoration Forum

All opinions are my own and my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.