Top 5 fue surgeons?

mb30

If you are in Europe the only real option i think for FUE is to look to Belgium.

Dr Bisanga's FUE work is second to none IMO. He also handles mega sessions 2-3000 per session.

Interesting how only a couple of years ago, 2,000 - 3,000 grafts were considered mega -sessions.

What a surprise! “Kasius74” the Lorenzo’s enemy number one in Spain, and now trying to do the same in English! It’s really impressive.:eek:

As you know, I’m a patient of doctor Lorenzo, and I have published my surgery in this forum. You can also see a summary of my “hair story” on Youtube by clicking this link and check the result:

Although I’m pleased with my result, you all can check that I’ve never said that Lorenzo was better than other doctors, and the most important thing, I’ve NEVER criticised the job of another doctor, on the contrary.

But now I’m going to tell you who “kasius74” is, and what he has been doing for years.

- Kasius74 has been operated by doctor Bisanga (FUE technique), but he never published any picture of that surgery.

- In 2014 he decided to repair the result of the former surgery, but in this case he decided to change the clinic and he chose doctor Lupanzula (FUE technique as well despite he recommend many times the FUSS technique. In other words, the scar for the rest, not for me). He has never published either any picture of his second surgery.

- Why? The answer is easy: he has no time to do it, because he waste all his time in criticising doctor Lorenzo, that is his one and only aim.

In the Spanish forums everybody knows him (the typical forum troll), and nobody pays attention to him. He knows that he lost his ridiculous war, and due to that he decided to come here to try to do the same.

Let’s have a look at his “modus operandi” (way of working) on this forum.

I have just check his nick in order to see his contribution here, and… SURPRISE!

He has only written in 6 threads, and which is the main character in 5 of them??... of course! Doctor Lorenzo, and only to criticising and tell you how bad the doctor is :):)

Here you have the proof:

Screen%20shot%202015-07-14%2023.13.28_zpsjqre6igy.png

He thinks that you don’t know that Doctor Lorenzo has hundreds of cases published on his web and on social networks, and he definitely thinks that you have no eyes and he can make fun of you.

It’s really pitiful.

Believe me, you can’t trust him, in fact you shouldn’t trust in anyone who spends all his life on forums doing this “way of working”.

Good, so Spanish forum members have the same flame wars we do. I guess we are all the same. :D

:):):D

Not in my case, because I like the work of many surgeons and I don't need to criticise any of them. I chose Lorenzo, but it was only my choise and I don't pretend that others follow me. And I understand perfectly that everyone has his own taste.;)

Hi Spanish

After reading your post I have contacted our Spanish rep who has told me that this patient in question was not a repair patient but went elsewhere for a second surgery for logistics and timing of another surgery and I believe this is public also.

I will ask for more information tomorrow and perhaps the patient himself or our Spanish rep can post here if needed as I don't deal with Spanish patients as such but just want this to be addressed as you have said it as fact publically.

I don't believe in "wars" and never have had one but maybe the Spanish forums have a history that I am really not aware of nor in to.

For the record Lorenzo does some great work and that is my opinion and have myself always been complimentary about him so would sooner we as a clinic are not drawn into something due to the personal thoughts of anyone else.

Kind regards

Steve

I represent Dr. Bisanga.

Dr. Christian Bisanga is recommended on the Hair Transplant Network

Here we go again...

It is very easy to understand this situation... history repeats itself here and there…

First of all I am a lover of the world of capillaries surgery and do not like to deceive people with false advertising and try to help all my humble opinions of the most objective way as possible...

Firstly I want to make clear that i successfully operated Bisanga and then primarily for dates decided to end my approach with Lupanzula and I've also been very pleased (never can be considered a repair when 90% of the grafts of the second operation went to areas that in the first operation were not touched ... he can not say the same of his case) ... so two great doctors and in any case I can acknowledge that I represent because as it has become very clear in this thread right now my favorite is Couto…. whom I represent, three at the same time that compete with each other? .. just ridiculous ... but who cares about all this?...

Regarding the famous Spanish(xboxnatal in the spanish forums)… just I want to warm you that in the Spanish forums has always been accused of being an undercover Lorenzo representative ... so that’s why he no longer appears much in the Spanish forum and now is trying to seek other forums because in Spain he loos all his credibility...

Why that?... because whenever there has been some criticism of some case of Lorenzo he was the only one who has always come to defend it like crazy... never has been a negative review against him, never... like here once again… what a coincidence?.... who is the most suspicious here, you or me??

And if we add that has taken / repaired 4-times with him with small quantities including one trip to a hairtransplant congress of Bahamas a few years ago... I think there is no more to say…

This is the reason why many of us in Spain have reached the determination that Lorenzo does not have representatives as have the other doctors ... because he does that function.

Of course it has never been proven ... you can not, but there is a thing called intuition and another called coincidence…

I came to this forum mainly to give my opinion, they have not only been negative from Lorenzo because as I mention in one post he is good for large alopecia cases and hair grafting between for example ... but if he has not shown that he is good making a densepacking in all these years and I just want to alert to all that think about surgery with this type of cases and point ... I mean, this is a forum of free opinion you like or not.

Finally I just want to clarify that I have nothing against Lorenzo, he have parts that I like about their jobs and others not ... which I never like is the dark side there is behind this character (spanish / xboxnatal) ... so be careful with it.

And now for sure he will come with endless stories that do not interest anyone ... be ready ... but I said everything I had to say.

I apologize in advance to all forum for all this nonsense.

Edited by kasius74

My hair story and my life in the forums is public. All what people can know about me is why I freely told it, simply, because I have nothing to hide.

I have been operated by Lorenzo like many others, it's something public. l have told all my story step by step, and I have even uploaded some videos in order to show my "real" result without thricks (not only with pictures)

The rest is rubbish that comes from someone who has hidden his surgeries and spends all his time criticising Doctor Lorenzo. But that is his problem. At the end of the day the truth always comes out, like this time. And people in forums always show that they're not fools.

He usually says “many of us in Spain think this or that about Lorenzo”, (many of us ... :P), but the reality is that Lorenzo is by far the doctor who year after year operates more patients. I’m not saying that Lorenzo is the best (and I have never said such a thing), but it’s the real truth, despite Kasius74.

Hi Spanish

After reading your post I have contacted our Spanish rep who has told me that this patient in question was not a repair patient but went elsewhere for a second surgery for logistics and timing of another surgery and I believe this is public also.

I will ask for more information tomorrow and perhaps the patient himself or our Spanish rep can post here if needed as I don't deal with Spanish patients as such but just want this to be addressed as you have said it as fact publically.

Kind regards

Steve

Hi Steve,

“Kasius74” has been repaired by Lupanzula.

Kasius74 has told (not me) to his friends that his second surgery was a repair. We have friends in common. I have even seen pictures of him before his second surgery.

So, when you speak with him, he tells you something different from he tells to others (I know why).

But it’s easy, you only have to ask to Lupanzula or who represents him, if he made a repair or not.

What is more, you only have to ask to Kasius74 if he paid for a repair or not. It’s clearer than water.

About Bisanga, as I told before, I have never criticised any doctor in this forum. As an example, this is what I answered in my thread when I was questioned about Bisanga:

zz%20bisanga_zpsoxiqb58m.jpg

Again, it's clearer than water.

Hi Spanish

Thank you for your kind words there regarding Dr.Bisanga.

Regarding Kasius I see he has above explained and put in writing concerning his surgery with us and why he went elsewhere after, so has spoken for himself and penned it.

I am glad your surgery was a success for you, that's what counts at the end of the day regardless of where the patient goes and happy Dr.Lorenzo was the doctor who got you there.

My input is limited as I have had no dealings with either of you due to not being Spanish but hopefully as said this thread can continue in the direction it was created for.

I represent Dr. Bisanga.

Dr. Christian Bisanga is recommended on the Hair Transplant Network

The spanish trying to give lesons of transparency, how funny… 28 interventions from him in this forum and ALL either to promote him with his case or to defend it... good exemple of what he is…

I have made clear that my case is not a repair, and if so would have no problem to recognize… and in any case what would change if my case were repaired or not?????... but its obvious you try to divert attention with it because you have no arguments to defend the indefensible, typical of you and in this case you just have the sad possibility of using private and false information, if you think people are going to believe you, keep dreaming…

Precisely your case it's a clear demonstrating of what I've alerted to the members of this forum ... you needed 3 repairs, or name it how you like it, for a correct density in the hairline and still leaves much to be desired achieved naturally and better lets not talk about your temple points…

Keep diverting the subject of this thread and making the ridiculous... was not enough to do it in Spain so now have to do in the rest of world...:):):)

Edited by kasius74

Thanks Kasius74, it is exactly what I wanted to read.

In the Spanish forums nobody pays attention to you (it must be frustrating), and that is what it’s going to happen here as well, because people here is neither blind nor stupid.

Everybody knows my case step by step, even on video. I have freely showed it because I don’t have nothing to hide.

I’ve never said that Lorenzo was better than other doctors, and of course, I’ve NEVER criticised the work of another doctor, on the contrary. That’s my way of working on forums and we know how you waste your time.

Don’t you like my result and it’s the example that you use to demonstrate your arguments? Ok, perfect. It's your opinion and now we know better what you think.

Of course I respect your opinion, and I also respect the half million people who has watched this video:

I love Lupanzula’s work and he’s really good at repairing cases like yours. Maybe this time, in your second surgery you can achieve your goal. My best wishes.

Kasius and thespanish,

I'm not aware of the discussion and dialogue the two of you along with others have had on another forum, however, I am going to ask that you don't bring whatever drama that has ensued there over here. This particular forum topic was created to discuss member opinions about which surgeons who perform FUE are their particular favorites. Please do not digress by sharing drama or particular cases that have been discussed elsewhere in particular. And if somebody wishes to share their individual experience on this forum, they are welcome to do so by creating a new discussion topic.

Thank you for your anticipated cooperation,

Bill

That is typicly.

First i find out after my first failed HT that the clinic i went to had users in here who used same ip adress. And they praised the clinic to the sky.

And now that i am booked for my "repair" HT with lorenzo in a couple of Month This happens.

Can i get no luck ever? :(

I cannot handle another disapointed result, thats why i wanted to go to the best at FUE, who i thought was lorenzo.

DAMN maybe i should cancel, and loose my 1500 euro i just transfered in deposit ��

Its better to do that Rather than get a result that want please me.

All I can say to you is as you probably know I went to lorenzo and so far I'm over the moon with my results! First time I've ever heard a bad thing said about lorenzo was by this kalius I. This thread.on my first procedure the guy called Spanish was at the clinic for his 4th procedure all I can say is he seemed very genii to me and his hair looked great. Johnny if you want to pm me by all means do, but IMO you've chosen one of the best in dr lorenzo.

johnny2000,

In cases of this kind of grafting between hair like you case need, he has proven is very good... so in that case dont worry about, belive me, you are in that case in one if the best hands.

Dont think about anymore

Johnny2000,

Every doctor can and does have bad results but if you are going to Lorenzo you are putting yourself in a postion of having probably the best possible odds in your favor. There may be a few that are rougly equal but none that I know of that are superior. Some may disagree but it is a decision as safe or safer than any other.

I am going to ask that you don't bring whatever drama that has ensued there over here. This particular forum topic was created to discuss member opinions about which surgeons who perform FUE are their particular favorites.l

Im really sorry Bill,

You are absolutely right but if you read this thread would verify that I have not been the one who has caused all this ridiculous discussion.

If somebody accuse me and other clinics of falsehood going off the topic i have no choice but to defend myself and I am with the obligation to alert the forum who this character if i really know him... but i think with his own interventions it is quite clear.

I was participating in the topic giving my opinion respectfully and hope that I be allowed to continue inthe same way

Thank you

Kasius,

Thank you for your reply, for the record, I'm not blaming you for starting anything. I'm only addressing the both of you because it appears that you two are arguing back-and-forth. I'm not concerned with who started what, only that everybody speaks with each other respectfully and joins in healthy discussion and debate.

I understand that you felt the need to respond in order to defend your character. I've now asked that all of the attacks and insults stop so hopefully this will no longer continue.

I Look forward to your ongoing and respectful involvement.

Best wishes,

Bill

• 3 weeks later...

Does anyone know who the best surgeons are in Los Angeles? Anyone with experience? I also want the FUE and I think I need a mega session as well. I do not want to pay too much but I don't know what the prices are normally. 10 dollars or even 8 dollars seems like a lot for a mega session. That's gonna cost too much for me. Is there anyone that does the Fue for lower but has great results? I'm searching but not finding too much info on prices and I figured someone here can help me. Thanx

In my opinion the best in terms of quality and price are Koray-ASMED or Maras-HDC... but they are not in LA ... one is in Turkey and the other one in Cyprus

I think they are about 2.5 euros/graft

• 3 months later...

Ive been speaking to following about an FUE procedure:

Dr Baubac (alviarmani)

Dr Rahal

Shapiro

Cant decide and now reading the above it seems i should be considering a bunch of others too (including outside of NA).... any views on who would be good for c3000 FUE worldwide?