Wayne Rooney Hair update.

chrisdav

Wait...I couldn't decipher...are you guys saying Conte had an HT done at HW? I don't think it looks like a wig because it's not quite "perfect", there is some thinning at some angles.

Also, can anyone make an update on Wayne Rooney? I didn't see the ManU game and he's going to be out for four weeks now....wonder how his hair looked.

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Many people think Conte wears a wig. Its normal whenever you have such a natural and great transformation to assume this.

Its written on the internet who did Conte transplant. He is not shy to say he had one done and some of his friends have also had transplant done after. In an interview with a popular show the interviewer asked him that many people think he is wearing a wig he showed his hair and stated that you have to spend alot of dollars to have quality work done ( I didnt see it but was told this)

Rooney hair doesnt look bad. Although I think it looked better after one month, that is because like many people though he was wearing concealer. He took a nice cut today in the leg. Although I am not a Manu fan it was sad to see him in shock and pain.

Representative for Hasson & Wong.

Dr. Victor Hasson and Dr. Jerry Wong are esteemed members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

My opinions are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Hasson & Wong.

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Hasson

So Antonio Conte had a hair transplant with H&W??? Thats Impressive. I need a confirmation from Jotronic :-)

Plug removal + Strip scar revision - Dr. Ali Karadeniz (AEK)- May 23, 2015

Plug removal + 250 FUE temple points- Dr. Hakan Doganay (AHD)- July 3, 2013

Scar Tricopigmentation- Dr. Koray Erdogan (ASMED)- May 3, 2013

2500 FUT (Hairline Repair)- Dr. Rahal- July 26, 2011

My Hair Treatments:

1- Alpecin Double Effect Shampoo (Daily)

2- Regaine Solution Minoxidil 5% (2 ml once a day)

3- GNC Ultra NourishHair™ (Once a day)

4- GNC Herbal Plus Standardized Saw Palmetto (Once a day)

My Rahal HT thread http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/164456-2500-fut-dr-rahal-hairline-repair.html[/size]

KO it's not very hard to find out. I don't speak Italian but if you google the two terms together you can find them mentioned in some Italian hairloss forums. As I don't know what they're saying maybe they're just suggesting he was treated by Dr. Hasson but I doubt that's what they're saying.

I'm almost positive he went to Dr. Hasson for about 4700 FU if I remember correctly. I believe he also had a procedure with Dr. Rosati before which was not great which isn't surprising since he also did Berlusconi and we all know how that one turned out.

Antonio's hair quality reminds me of Shuffle's. Shuffle's is another mega Dr. Hasson result.

Edit: I see someone mentioned the same as the before expect that the procedure was for 4477 FU. Lorenzo is friends with Antonio and Jotronic knows who Antonio is and the football scandals in Italy. So yeah I'd say he went to Dr. Hasson alright. :)

This keeps getting discussed.

- He paid ?12,000, not ?30,000

- He wore concealer from day 1 under the recommendation of the surgeon (and still does, has it applied pre-match), hence when he occasionally goes out without it, it can look thinner.

- The surgeon should never have done the work on him as he was too young, suffered rapid hair loss and has continued to loose his native hair

- He is currently looking to have a 2nd transplant. He has sufficient donor hair left for another session, but not on the scale of his last one

- He is being advised against returning to Harley street

Regards

Rob

2800 FUE, Istanbul

Hahahaha. Maybe someone knows Silvio and we can get her number from him. :D

And hopefully an invite to one of his bunga bunga parties!:D

4,312 FUT grafts (7,676 hairs) with Ray Konior, MD - August 2013

1,145 FUE grafts (3,152 hairs) with Ray Konior, MD - August 2018

763 FUE grafts (2,094 hairs) with Ray Konior, MD - January 2020

Proscar 1.25mg every 3rd day

For the likes of someone Rooneys age his goal should be to prolong what he has as long as he can through FUE procedures and meds alone.

If that can buy him another 5-10 years. There then should be, all going well better technologies on the market which wont involve strip or needing a further donor supply.

If you look at Wayne Rooney's Dad's hair (the imaginatively named: Wayne Rooney Senior), it would appear to indicate he's lost most of the hair you might expect.

Another few thousand FUE could do the trick.

4,312 FUT grafts (7,676 hairs) with Ray Konior, MD - August 2013

1,145 FUE grafts (3,152 hairs) with Ray Konior, MD - August 2018

763 FUE grafts (2,094 hairs) with Ray Konior, MD - January 2020

Proscar 1.25mg every 3rd day

Or maybe he is just going through seasonal shedding period and his thicness will come back eventually. I personally go through these nasty sheds twice per year and I know how much that effects the illusion of a decent HT :(

Edited by feelzgood
grammer

Blatant concealer from the start. He looked better early last season though when he had it shorter, it looks a bit 'off' when it's longer. It's a shame he didn't go to a more reputable surgeon, he's our poster boy currently and I don't think his result does the reputation of the procedure much good.

His hair is still a million times better than it was so I'm sure he's happy, but you know, I think it could have been a lot better...

2,000 grafts FUT Dr. Feller, July 27th 2012. 23 years old at the time. Excellent result. Need crown sorted eventually but concealer works well for now.

Propecia and minoxidil since 2010. Fine for 8 years - bad sides after switching to Aindeem in 2018.

Switched to topical fin/minox combo from Minoxidil Max in October 2020, along with dermarolling 1x a week.

Wrote a book for newbies called Beating Hair Loss, available on Amazon

I dont think there is anything wrong with what he has done. Why should he come out and say he is using concealer? I underwent 3000 FUE and used toppik on my midsection. Many people I know that I told about my HT know about it but obviously not the toppik use. Sure he is high profile but its his own personal decision and up to people to carry out their own research so they are well aware of he limitations of an HT.

I second this!

MPG4545 wrote:

I dont think there is anything wrong with what he has done. Why should he come out and say he is using concealer? I underwent 3000 FUE and used toppik on my midsection. Many people I know that I told about my HT know about it but obviously not the toppik use. Sure he is high profile but its his own personal decision and up to people to carry out their own research so they are well aware of he limitations of an HT.

I third it!

Just having a little fun with Wayne and hope that you can see it that way. I have tried concealers, also, and haven’t worn a sign around my neck announcing it either.

My opinion is that there was a lot of hype at first about the density of his hair transplant and that huge hype about the density from his FUE wasn’t really the whole truth.

The concealers made his hair look thicker and the guys need to know that fact so that they do not have unrealistic expectations. Shame on the people who created false expectations for others. I am not expecting a miracle and I will be happy with natural-looking density and coverage. Wish me luck as my surgery is coming up soon.

Your hair growth seems to be coming along well! It appears like you had a good surgery and a good doctor. Happy growing to you, my friend.