Wayne Rooney Hair update.

chrisdav

He was pretty young I think and I bet he is not on fin. At least almost 8 or 9 out of 10 chance or he wouldn't have lost that fast. He will end up with another procedure. Eventually there won't be anything for the concealer to stick to. Hopefully he will stay mostly out of the crown. 2500 in the mid scalp will help nicely. Hopefully he will get wise to fin, he has enough hair he could bounce back some.

I am an online representative for Dr. Raymond Konior who is an elite member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

View Dr. Konior's Website

View Spanker's Website

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm almost certain he wouldn't be on Fin, although a lot of pro footballers are. Arsene Wenger recently said in an interview that he knew his players were taking the drug and it was worsening their performance as a result. Also a reason I wouldn't take it.

I'm almost certain he wouldn't be on Fin, although a lot of pro footballers are. Arsene Wenger recently said in an interview that he knew his players were taking the drug and it was worsening their performance as a result. Also a reason I wouldn't take it.

Sounds like an excuse to me.

Your total T slightly increases on fin. I've never heard of a study that says it makes you a worse athlete. Wonder if it's true.

I am an online representative for Dr. Raymond Konior who is an elite member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

View Dr. Konior's Website

View Spanker's Website

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.

Wasn't there an Olympic athlete (or maybe some other professional athlete) who got "in trouble" for taking finasteride because of the potential it has to alter the androgen profile? I remember hearing something about an athlete having to justify taking Propecia.

Dr. Blake Bloxham is recommended by the Hair Transplant Network.

Hair restoration physician - Feller and Bloxham Hair Transplantation

Previously "Future_HT_Doc" or "Blake_Bloxham" - forum co-moderator and editorial assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, Hair Restoration Network, Hair Loss Q&A blog, and Hair Loss Learning Center.

Click here to read my previous answers to hair loss and hair restoration questions, editorials, commentaries, and educational articles.

Now practicing hair transplant surgery with Coalition hair restoration physician Dr Alan Feller at our New York practice: Feller and Bloxham Hair Transplantation.

Please note: my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.

I read that it was banned for pro footballers, but then the decision was reversed.

Rooney also stopped taking fin...again this is just stuff i read, i can't account for the validity of any of it.

--------------------------------------

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Feller

Dr Feller Jan '09 2000 grafts

Dr Lorenzo Dec '15 2222 grafts

There is absolutely no basis for the statement that taking fin would harm your performance.

There is absolutely no basis for the statement that taking fin would harm your performance.

No it's actually true and has been proven with the following study that was conducted. The England national rugby, cricket and soccer players were all allowed to use Fin. A special investigation has ruled that Fin was the primary reason all three England teams got knocked out of the last cricket, rugby, and soccer world cups respectively, although the England rugby team being forced to only wear Samsung headphones also contributed.

No it's actually true and has been proven with the following study that was conducted. The England national rugby, cricket and soccer players were all allowed to use Fin. A special investigation has ruled that Fin was the primary reason all three England teams got knocked out of the last cricket, rugby, and soccer world cups respectively, although the England rugby team being forced to only wear Samsung headphones also contributed.

funny and yet true

June 2013 - 3000 FUE Dr Bhatti

Oct 2013 - 1000 FUE Dr Bhatti

Oct 2015 - 785 FUE Dr Bhatti

Dr. Bhatti's Recommendation Profile on the Hair Transplant Network

My story and photos can be seen here

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/Sethticles/

Hahahahha. I rest my case.

Fin hampers my performance in the bedroom. Though I see no reason he could not be using minoxidil. I take saw palmetto (with 85% fatty sterols, an important distinction between this kind and the kind that does not) and minoxidil fairly regularly. Though they are not improving my hairline, I am certain they are preventing it from getting worse and overall stabilizing it.

Correct..........and Arsene Wenger NEVER made that claim anyway.

He made a general comment about players taking longer to recover from injury if using medications for non-footballing reasons

This is what he actually said:-

Arsene Wenger has warned that players are damaging their careers by secretly taking hair loss remedies, diet pills and other medicines for non-sporting conditions.

The Arsenal manager said that, in attempting to address medical anxieties, some players were putting their health and fitness as professional athletes at risk.

In March 2011, Wenger’s former player Kolo Toure, then at Manchester City, was given a six-month ban after he tested positive for bendroflumethiazide, a weight-loss drug, contained within ‘water tablets’ recommended to him by his wife.

Toure began taking the pills as he battled with what the Football Association described as “a misplaced perception that he is fat”, and an increasing number of footballers are thought to be taking hair loss medicines.

Arsenal have been crippled by long-term injuries this season to influential players such as Aaron Ramsey, Jack Wilshere, Mesut Ozil and Laurent Koscielny.

Although Wenger said he could not know whether there is a direct link between sporting injuries and non-sporting medicines, he believes the recovery of players could take longer if they are taking medication for other problems which the club might not know about.

When asked if he felt certain injuries could be prevented, Wenger said: “Some of them are down to the medication that the players take that you don’t even know about it. Then you realise afterwards that they took this medication but that’s not prudent

“For the liver, the liver doesn’t work as well, the toxics don’t go as quickly out of the body as they should and they get tired.

“If you lose your hair and if you’ve taken something to make your hair grow it might not be good especially for the rest of your body.

"Medication always pushes a part of your body and is sometimes detrimental to other parts of your body.

“At the moment we have not come to any conclusion, every case can be very different and you need to analyse very deeply why things happen.

"I’m surrounded by people who want to enhance their performances because they have another problem in their life and it’s not always necessarily a good thing to do.”

Arsenal stressed after Wenger’s comments that they knew of no instances of their players taking long-term medication.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/arsenal/10745838/Arsene-Wenger-voices-concern-over-Arsenal-players-taking-medication-for-non-footballing-reasons.html