Wayne Rooney Hair update.

chrisdav

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The clinic you are referring to is Harley Street Hair clinic.

It wouldn't have cost 30k, that is a figure plucked out the sky used in the british media and it has been used for Gordon Ramsey, Jason Gardner etc.

I have read around 3000 grafts but I am not 100% sure.

They do last but his hair only appeared very thick due to frequent use of concear, so when it was removed it will show it's natural representation.

3000 grafts is not a lot considering his level of baldness and was never going to give him a full head of hair again.

2 poor unsatisfactory hair transplants performed in the UK.

Based on vast research and meeting patients, I travelled to see Dr Feller in New York to get repaired.

As stated in a earlier post he was wearing a concealer before.

Representative for Hasson & Wong.

Dr. Victor Hasson and Dr. Jerry Wong are esteemed members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

My opinions are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Hasson & Wong.

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Hasson

I think it looks pretty good. Glad he has let go of the concealer.

I am an online representative for Dr. Raymond Konior who is an elite member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

View Dr. Konior's Website

View Spanker's Website

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.

What is hst?

It's also called Gho's procedure.

It claims that the donor area will recover and hair will grow back leaving no scars at all (not Strip scar nor FUE white dots scars) on other words it claims that it can provide unlimited donor supply . There is not enough info and proofs about this technique but it's been done to a famous football player called wesley sneijder and i think his result is quite impressive.

Future_HD_Doc discussed this in details in the following link:

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/166196-hair-loss-cure-hair-stem-cell-transplant-procedure-gho-procedure.html

I hope Wayne is happy and gets what he wants. Just because he is a footballer, why should he have the p*ss taken out of him e.g using concealer blah blah, poor work blah blah....it's boring and crass. It's just as devastating for him as it is for anyone. He has never gone on record stating he has a full head of hair, so what's the problem?

Im a big United supporter and so,have been watching his hair closely over the past few months.

It is definitly thinning more in the crown area and he seems to be using a lot of concealers and a combover now.

IMO,he made a big mistake getting this done unless he has an outstanding donor supply.

He is 26 now,imagine how much more hair he will lose by 56?

IMO,he made a big mistake getting this done unless he has an outstanding donor supply.

He is 26 now,imagine how much more hair he will lose by 56?

he was already looking super bald at 25,so I don't think he had any reason not to do the ht.

his ht result is great imo,he was using concealers to enhance the result and in some pictures he is not using them so looks thinner,but major improvement to what he looked like before the ht.let's not forget how he looked before the ht:

article00cf895890000057.jpg

51708storyheadline13170.jpg

+ he had FUE procedure with very little scarring and can do a buzz cut in future if needed & of course he can do a few more FUE sessions.

Edited by alix

Juve? Milan!!! Even though I am friends with Antonio I favor Milan!!

Dr. Victor Hasson and Dr. Jerry Wong are esteemed members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

My opinions are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Hasson & Wong.

Ya,true FUE was a good idea for him.

I guess if he was older id be more impressed with the result.

He will continue to thin and probably reach NW7 eventually and have to shave it off.

Antonio Conte is imo wearing a rug.

Looks great though:)

he was already looking super bald at 25,so I don't think he had any reason not to do the ht.

his ht result is great imo,he was using concealers to enhance the result and in some pictures he is not using them so looks thinner,but major improvement to what he looked before the ht.let's not forget what he looked before the ht:

article00cf895890000057.jpg

51708storyheadline13170.jpg

+ he had FUE procedure with very little scarring and can do a buzz cut in future if needed & of course he can do a few more FUE sessions.

Antonio Conte is imo wearing a rug.

Looks great though:)

Why would you say he is wearing a wig? To me it an amazing transplant but that is my opinion.

Ya,its just my view that if u see how badly balding he was ,he went from that to an extremely dense full thick head of hair like a teenager.

Even jotronic did not get a transformation like that.

Most experts here will tell us to have "realistic expectations" from a transplant surgery.

If he got that from a transplant he must have had a massive number of grafts.

Again,just my view i may well be wrong

Why would you say he is wearing a wig? To me it an amazing transplant but that is my opinion.

At the end of the day his ht was fue, i hear around 2000-3000 grafts, not the greatest surgeon in the world and it had to cover a big area so for me he's done well with that result his only mistake was wearing concealer early on so he had to get worse with time as oppose to better with time the public already knew ht's took a long time from when other celebs have had it done so for the life of me i have no idea why he used concealer.

It absolutely did my head in having to explain about concealer to a lot of people on the other rooney thread that we spoke on all year but at least they understand now.

Bonkerstonker! :D

http://www.hairtransplantnetwork.com/blog/home-page.asp?WebID=1977

Update I'm now on 12200 Grafts, hair loss has been a thing of my past for years. Also I don't use minoxidil anymore I lost no hair coming off it. Reduced propecia to 1mg every other day.

My surgeons were

Dr Hasson x 4,

Dr Wong x 2

Norton x1

I started losing my hair at 19 in 1999

I started using propecia and minoxidil in 2000

Had 7 hair transplants over 12200 grafts by way of strip but

700 were Fue From Norton in uk

In Italy all the boys on the forums knows The Count! is the Hasson patient. He said on the interview that they need 10000 euros and go to Canada for the hairs. He went to Rosati and it was the bad result but his new intervention is good but some say in the stadium with signs he wears the tupe but it is not. They say he had the intervention with 4477 uf. Joetronic is the same in the front hahahaha!

243.JPG

tn_1325439959.jpg

Can this be what Gho will do? Should Manchester send Rooney to Gho?

Lorenzo, Juve il migliore!!!

In Italy all the boys on the forums knows The Count! is the Hasson patient. He said on the interview that they need 10000 euros and go to Canada for the hairs. He went to Rosati and it was the bad result but his new intervention is good but some say in the stadium with signs he wears the tupe but it is not. They say he had the intervention with 4477 uf. Joetronic is the same in the front hahahaha!

243.JPG

tn_1325439959.jpg

Can this be what Gho will do? Should Manchester send Rooney to Gho?

Lorenzo, Juve il migliore!!!

Where did antonio conte get his hair from? I remember him playing 10 years ago and he was thining badly and loo at him now....is it synthetic implants maybe? Who did him? What people in italy say

is it synthetic implants maybe?

LOL..........No its not synthetic.