2800 FUE by Dr Eser Ayadogdu in Istanbul

Thank you Rob for the answers.

I tried to call this Dr. this morning to have more information on her work (it is very true that her resum? is very impressive!) but I was not able to speak to someone so I sent an email. I hope I'll get an answer.

I looked at some of your pictures and I have to say that this is amazing. It's like a new face and you look better with that hairline. I'm very happy for you (and kinda jealous, I admit it!).

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rob

this is a great result, very jealous but chuffed for you that you have achieved a result like this, especially the size of the session regarding FUE.

Is turkey a hidden gem.

becoming very interested in Eser and koray in turkey. turkey and belgium are producing great FUE, hopefully i am a step closer to choosing my Doctor.

This is one of the best large FUE sessions i have seen, so once again.....Bravo.

Hi Meen,

It sounds like you are searching for Dr.Eser directly on her very old website. It is unlikely you'll get her that way as thats her old personal site that she hasn't updated for a long while.

I'll drop you a message with details of the compny she and her team work for and i'm sure they can arange a consultation for you.

Hope this helps

Rob

2800 FUE, Istanbul

S2,

Again, very good results from your pics thus far. Can you post more outside pics-that would be greatly appreciated. I think what is so interesting about your case is that your doctor seems average to pretty good as FUE is considered in Turkey yet produced your kind of results. And she still does other plastic surgery procedures-that is very interesting...

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...

I have never taken meds and don't intend to start. My hair loss has stabilised over th last 5 years so i'm not concered. I have enough donor for another session if i decide i want some dense packing at a later date. Hopefully by then, cloning will be available ;-)

Regards

Rob

2800 FUE, Istanbul

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Luceyb/All

Apologies for the late reply, been having a tough time at the moment due to being made redundant and becoming single all in the space of a few weeks!

Still, no excuse for not updating my thread here. I'll take some pics tomorrow and get them up for everyone to see progress...which continues to happen! I'm still getting new hairs through!

Regards

Rob

2800 FUE, Istanbul

Hi Luceyb/All

Apologies for the late reply, been having a tough time at the moment due to being made redundant and becoming single all in the space of a few weeks!

Still, no excuse for not updating my thread here. I'll take some pics tomorrow and get them up for everyone to see progress...which continues to happen! I'm still getting new hairs through!

Regards

Rob

Sorry to hear Rob :( Send me a PM if you wanna chat or just talk, I'll listen like you have listened to me :)

Firstly, thanks to everyone for the kind words about my current job and relationship screw ups!much appreciated.

Now, onto more interesting stuff...my hair!

Ok, so i apologise for the delay in getting photos on here, i've had trouble getting them donein any decent daylight!

As before, i have done some with my hair absolutely soaking wet, so you can really see the scalp and the design etc.

Then there are some with my hair dried but no styling products on, then finally, some with my hair styled as per normal.

I have taken different pictures with the flash on and off to show you the most detail possible.

Only thing to note this month is that my hair continues to thicken up and i am still getting the odd new one come through my scalp!!

The hairs are still slightly darker than the rest but this will settle over the next 6 months. The good news is, they are not as wiry or trying to stand straight up as they have been, indicating that the maturing process is still kicking in.

My seasonal shed seems to have finished, so hopefully my whole head of hair will start looking stronger again over the coming months.

Without further ado, enjoy the pics and any questions, please feel free to ask me on this thread or via email

Many thanks all and Happy New Year!!....

photo1.JPG.efacdc81486b3368a888403fcb6b5f3f.JPG

photo8.JPG.51b0ba01bbdf08efbae58f61d44de5b5.JPG

photo9.JPG.0310e465fac09590c14626fef9c260d7.JPG

photo7.PNG.3e3335cbae3a7fd29f8d4014c987b8ce.PNG

photo3.JPG.758513b39382351865e8d3d3f2243c9b.JPG

photo6.JPG.7d10946611d0ce557ffecd5add119550.JPG

photo4.JPG.d9604319e67fbc0bbcd17765deed5e5d.JPG

photo2.JPG.a8b13809fc1638571dc2f3d960339151.JPG

2800 FUE, Istanbul

Your hair looks really good Rob and much improved.

On the bright side, you have a great head of hair now to help you find a nice new lady :)

2 poor unsatisfactory hair transplants performed in the UK.

Based on vast research and meeting patients, I travelled to see Dr Feller in New York to get repaired.

Thanks all for the kind comments.

I had some pictures taken by a friend yesterday who runs Photohuis photography using a proper camera, not the rubbish one i have been using.

Here are some of them i asked her to take to show my hair for everyone on here.

Think you'll agree, she is a great photographer. Have a look at her website for more examples of her work, including corporate, occassion, portrait and event photography.

I hope they upload as they are quite large!

Enjoy, but remember, i am only 7 1/2 months in, so this is not the end result, i'm still in the growth/maturing stage.....

DSC_0038.jpg.50c5c59597e4d8b1bcb6b6d97b5c44a1.jpg

DSC_0051.jpg.8aecf7af6992f06cb20cc8b4a27a94ce.jpg

DSC_0052.jpg.eab97a5386101b2de6452ee53019dd3c.jpg

DSC_0053.jpg.28cdf490dcc34e43134f912268e5550d.jpg

DSC_0059.jpg.384164ed4d2272a9549cc64380283252.jpg

DSC_0060.jpg.f3a529dd51863fcb6ab149267ffd674d.jpg

Edited by s2thoudriver

2800 FUE, Istanbul

• 3 weeks later...

Hi guys

Well its that time again... my monthly update.

Not a great deal to report other than the fact i still keep getting new hairs coming through!! I thought i'd had them all through but i still get the odd one poking through my scalp.

The hair is now a lot less wiry and is taking on the characteristists of the surrounding native hair. It isn't as thick and dark either which is great news.

It continues to blend in with all hairs around it. Overall i am extremely happy. No dramas so far, no pain, no loss of yield, just very clean FUE work.

Here are some pictures taken today. I hope you enjoy them and i'll put some more up of my hair wet, combed back etc to fulfil peoples requests.

Enjoy...

image1.jpeg.e8c446f07f1033e45f91d335ecbde963.jpeg

image2.jpeg.6c7640be00476f66e8f1f68e3afce5dc.jpeg

image3.jpeg.f1c05a9c1a4ac90d4b03a588f3889ca2.jpeg

image4.jpeg.d378557ca5396b6b956ff7fd93a5c1ac.jpeg

image5.jpeg.8cab407f8621e979aa63bb716187ec7d.jpeg

image6.png.a83e52ebfd209bf78f6c08381110420e.png

image7.png.6963df455510dc61e8c20870922002ef.png

image8.png.ffe84a7c69c8db8b2c9c24d4fe5342cb.png

2800 FUE, Istanbul

Thanks for the kind words hairshopeing. It certainly has been a great result and i am very thankful i chose the right procedure and the right surgical team to perform it.

I just hope that the information and on-going updates are helpful to new patients wishing to undergo a HT, to show the full process, what to expect and what results can be achieved in the right hands.

Regards

Rob

2800 FUE, Istanbul

I'm constantly stunned everytime you post new photos man. Funny I thought FUE was only for minor recession(sarcasm) lol.