2800 FUE by Dr Eser Ayadogdu in Istanbul

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Mickey,

Yeah, i have been on in the background a few times over the last month or so but had a lot on with my other surgical procedures, new job etc etc.

I'll get some more pics up of my FUE in the next few days, though nothing much more to report other than all good :-)

2800 FUE, Istanbul

Hi Mickey,

Yeah, i have been on in the background a few times over the last month or so but had a lot on with my other surgical procedures, new job etc etc.

I'll get some more pics up of my FUE in the next few days, though nothing much more to report other than all good :-)

What kind of other surgical procedures? You don't need anything!!! hehe

Hi Mickey,

Thanks, but you can always be improved ;-)

I had gynacomastia, n1pple re-sculp and Paloma slimlipo on my chest, abs, pelvic region, flanks and lower back...basically the full monty!

I'm about 7 weeks post surgery now and back in the gym, very very pleased with the results!

Take a look at my post on here in the 'other surgery' threads for details and a couple of pics before and after if you fancy a nosey.

Great trip, the best surgeons and best results as always with them, I wouldn't ever use another team now after they have transformed by my hair and now my body!!

Cheers

Rob

2800 FUE, Istanbul

• 1 month later...

Hi Amante, I have already replied to your email.

Glad you had a great time out there and your FUE with Health Travel International went well. I like the PRP you had done, i recon looking back, i would probably have it too, just to try and heal/grow quicker.

Regards

Rob

2800 FUE, Istanbul

Platelet rich plasma...

PRP is produced from a person's own blood. It is a concentration of one type of cell, known as platelets, which circulate through the blood and are critical for blood clotting.

Platelets and the liquid plasma portion of the blood contain many factors that are essential for the cell recruitment, multiplication and specialization that are required for healing.

After a blood sample is obtained from a patient, the blood is put into a centrifuge, which is a tool that separates the blood into its many components. Platelet rich plasma can then be collected and treated before it is delivered to an injured area of bone or soft tissue, such as a tendon or ligament.

PRP is given to patients through an injection, and ultrasound guidance can assist in the precise placement of PRP. After the injection, a patient must avoid exercise for a short period of time before beginning a rehabilitation exercise program.

2800 FUE, Istanbul

Supposed to be. As for my op, the jury is still out on this one. Currently I wonder if this prolongs the redness in the recipient area.

Hello,

How long is the recipient area supposed to stay red from the time of the HT before it normalises?

Thanks.

Have read about anything from 2 weeks till 5 months; I am 11 days post-op now. How far are you ? Maybe Rob can elaborate on his post-op redness also.

How far am I? I am still gathering info about a surgeon/clinic to use in the next 6 months.

I don't know why but when I see the latest pics of s2thoudriver I keep thinking he is a double of the young guy in Breaking Bad!

Hi there, i don't know what 'Breaking Bad' is, but the fact you think i look like the 'young guy' is great news to me :-)

I don't look bad for 36 years old.

In terms of the question realating to the redness, it depends on a number of factors, skin type,skin colour, hair type and thickness (to cover the donor area/hide the redness), density of grafts extracted per sq cm and i fully suspect that blood pressure plays a part too.

From memory, my donor area was pink for about 3 weeks, but have a look back through my early pictures on this thread as redness is one of the things i took note of and how it progressed.

Regards

Rob

2800 FUE, Istanbul

• 11 months later...

Hey there, I'm considering really seriously doing a hair transplant in Istanbul, I've been doing some research on the net and came across this post, I have read it completely and seen the pictures. For some reason I can not post you a private message but I most certainly want all the details such as contact info of the surgeon and the name of the hospital as well . I've been considering Florence Nightingale Istanbul but don't know the surgeons they have there and whether they're any good ? Have you heard about this Hospital ?

I'm from Europe, Macedonia, 24 years old and have been experiencing hair loss over the past 5 years but it has become really serious over the last 2, I've done some treatments with lasers and similar dermatologist stuff, tried basically every product there is but nothing really worked, right now I'm throwing my money on VICHY NEOGENIC...

please give me information about contacting this Dr

Thank you

Igor

Hi Igor

I can't mention too much about the company and that did my HT as i will get accused of 'working for the company' as normal. :rolleyes:

Anyway, in brief, the company is Health Travel International, simply google them for details.

Unfortunately i can't comment on any other surgeon or hospital as i haven't used them and would not want to recommend anyone i have not used.

This thread is for my experience with one clinic, please start a new thread to discuss any other surgeons, otherwise this thread will go off topic.

On a seperate note/observation... It never fails to amaze me that in the 2 years since my HT, i still get many emails and replies from people who read all the info i have provided then ask about other clinics???

It bemuses me. I've painstakingly documented full details of the clinic i used to help people feel more comfortable about using a company that has provided a very positive experience where the whole process from start to finish has been captured and explained.Then this info gets overlooked in favour of an unknown clinic?!?!?

For me it's like buying a BMW, having a reliable service, a great drive, no mechanical problems, no warranty claims, friendly staff and a great deal and documenting it all to help others, then having someone say "thanks for that, makes me feel better, what do you think of this Audi?".

If i'd wanted the Audi, i would've researched it, bought it and given feedback on the Audi.

I didn't, i bought the BMW.

Not a rant folks, just an observation :)

2800 FUE, Istanbul

As I said I really read almost all the post in this thread, and you've offered to send contact info and details of the hospital to other users via private message, since I'm a new member that's not possible, even though there was another person like me and the moderator enabled this option so that he could get complete info from you.... will you be able to send me contact info such as e-mail of the doctor and a direct link to the hospital to my personal e-mail please? markov-igor@live.com

Thank you so much

• 1 month later...