2800 FUE by Dr Eser Ayadogdu in Istanbul

Thanks Micky, I am stunned every time I look in the mirror or run my hand through my hair! I had an idea of how I would like my HT results to be, or how I'd hoped they would be but my expectations have been far exceeded.

I know, the only reason large FUE sessions are not recommended is because of the sheer time and effort it takes to do the procedure. The team who did mine yold me they regularly do 4,000+ grafts (although they think 5,000 in one session is the max trauma the scalp can cope with).

My 2,800 was a medium - large procedure by today's numbers we are seeing.

Regards

Rob

2800 FUE, Istanbul

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rob, this is probably one of the smartest planned out sessions I have seen. Smart in that you saved loads of money on a FUE procedure and you got a hell of a result vs maybe some other folks. Your result speaks for itself.

Great documentation, fantastic outcome (especially from where you started), and great transparency in your posts.

Guys like you are an asset to any hair restoration forum.

Very happy for you and everything. Thanks for keeping us updated and please continue to update. :)

great result and thx for posting. did i read correctly that dr keser can do 4000 graft fue procedure in one day? i have been following fue results for some time now and have seen a maximum of 2700-2800 done in one day. what was the cost of your procedure?

I have no idea what Drr Keser can do in a day I'm afraid.

I do know the surgeons who did my HT often do 4,000+ with a max of 5,000 in one session. They also don't do 2 day sessions as it causes tooth trauma to the scalp.

Regards

Rob

2800 FUE, Istanbul

I have no idea what Drr Keser can do in a day I'm afraid.

I do know the surgeons who did my HT often do 4,000+ with a max of 5,000 in one session. They also don't do 2 day sessions as it causes tooth trauma to the scalp.

Regards

Rob

Do they bite the scalp or something?

5700 FUE in 3 procedures with Dr. Bisanga

View my patient website:

http://www.hairtransplantnetwork.com/blog/home-page.asp?WebID=1874

5000 fue grafts in one session???? i have yet to see an fue session of over 2800 grafts done in one day. if dr eser can do 5000 fue in one day, i really want to know what she is doing differently from every other top fue doc in the world to be able to double the amount of grafts done compared to other top fue docs in the world. what tools is she using? for sure this is not manual punch. what are others thoughts on this?

Good typo error spot there (that's what you get for replying when drunk!).

'Too much', not 'tooth' :-)

Regards

Rob

Sorry, I couldn't resist that one :)

You have a fantastic result and an amazing head of hair at this point! You are a great example of why fue is a good option.

5700 FUE in 3 procedures with Dr. Bisanga

View my patient website:

http://www.hairtransplantnetwork.com/blog/home-page.asp?WebID=1874

They do up to 5,000 in a day, usually 4,000. There isn't just Dr.Eser, they have a team of surgeons and technicians working and it is a motorised tool.

The difference with these guys is they will work a 12hr day if they need to, to get the results for their patients. They don't limit it to what they can get done in 9-5hrs.

I was in there for about 9hrs with breaks and there were 6 in the room working on my procedure. Some back street places with poor tools and low staff numbers could only dream of providing such numbers.

Others in Turkey, India and other locations with the similar tools and teams offer 5,000+ in one session, it's not so rare these days.

Please let's keep this thread to track my results. We can discuss these points in new discussion threads :-)

Regards

Rob

2800 FUE, Istanbul

S2....thanks for all your week on keeping us updated. I must admit that I am interested in speaking to Dr. Eser after the story you have shared with us.

Can you please tell me how to contact this doctor?

Also, seeing as I am a new forum member, perhaps you wont be able to pm me..

Thank you very much in advance.

Anders

Rob....thanks for all your week on keeping us updated. I must admit that I am interested in speaking to Dr. Eser after the story you have shared with us.

Can you please tell me how to contact this doctor?

Also, seeing as I am a new forum member, perhaps you wont be able to pm me..

Thank you very much in advance.

Anders

• 2 weeks later...

Hi there

For those junior members asking for more details, i have sent emails but i'm not sure if you'll be able to recieve them.

If you haven't, let me know and i'll give you my email address so you can contact me if you wish to.

Hope this helps

Rob

2800 FUE, Istanbul

• 2 weeks later...

Dr Rob,

When I?m writing this (6March 2013) I sitting at my hotelroom in Istanbul the day after FUE-transplant at Dr.Eser Aydogdu.

Just want to let you know your blog became my inspiration for doing the transplant.

Let me take it from beginning if you have the time to read.

It started 10years ago, today I am 36 and it have never went a day without I was thinking at my hairloss in the front of my head as well as on top of it. It only became worse and I nearly could?nt go down a stair without trying to go last so the no other didn?t notice my hairloss.

Maybe stupid but I guess many of you understand and agree.

In the start I was visiting clinics in Stockholm (i live in Sweden by the way) and Malm? but they suggested a method were I had to visit them once every month. And that was in the start so the hair-issue wasn?t that bad at that moment.

But soon It became worse, my girlfriend suggested an implant, if of course, it was bothered me so much. I started to take in offers from Swedish clinics and only on FUE-method. (cutting in my head was not an option).

I received different offers and i needed somewhere between 3000-3500 implants. The cheapest offer in Sweden was €16.000!! Way to much for my budget.

In sweden we have many hairdresser on the streets, expensive and cheaper ones. I started to cut my hair on a cheaper one and became friend with a guy who was from Syria. He went to Istanbul twice per year, partying, eating good fod and was amazed by the city. They offered trip (all inclusive with FUE-Method) for appr. €5500.

But i wanted to go my own way, so I surched the internet and find your blog.

THANK GOD FOR YOUR BLOG!!

I read the story, took my mobile, called Dr. Eser directly and after a few emails later back and forth, I had an appointment.

Now, we agreed by mail so everything was feeling a bit of a gamble, but I would gladly take that chance, just knowing my charisma and look would be better in the future..

Later that day, we also booked flight Gothenburg – Istanbul directly with Turkish airline. My girlfriend took free from her job so both of us went down for €450, booked a hotel at hotels.com: DoubleTree by Hilton Moda (€450 for 2), VERY nice 5star hotel and for rehabilitation after the surgery and also in a good area in Istanbul as we have noticed.

Now. We had a meeting the day before the surgery at Dr. Esers clinic were we walked through all the needed steps for the day after.

The next day it was going to happen. Took a taxi to the hospital, FemmePlast (i guess they also do a lot of other plastic surgery there for women (Femme= women and plast=yes you know...)

10:00 they shaved my head completely.

10:30 they put in local anesthesia in the back of my head and O MY GOOD THAT HURTS. But what the hell, i guess it must be some pain..

11:00 they started to take hair from the back of my head (3500 of them, pretty much)

I was closing my eyes and I didn?t want to see what type of machine they were using, just hoping for the best as there actually was a very clean and professional hospital with diffent cleaningzones.

12:00 they were finished with step 1, removing.

13:00 after a short break (sandwish and juice) it was time again. Putting more local anasthesia in front of my head. !!! Warning!! This hurt!! But only for a minut and will be better when the anasthesia is starting to work.

17:00 the process ended. During the hole operation it had been 2-5 person the hole time in the room. I recognized the most guys on your photo you published from your surgery… Very good people and after the surgery I had to sit for a while because I was quit dizzy.

Today, the day after, my girlfriend has been buying breakfast, coffee and freshly made orangejuice for me and I am typing on my computer, looking over the wonderful view over Istanbul and thinking, what had my life became if i didn?t find your blog, or if you even didn?t made your blog…

ROB, THANK YOU!!!

Now it is only to wait for the hair to come!! HALLELUJA!!!

Ps. I Will gladly publish some pictures if wanted..

Thank?s for reading…

Edited by jg1976
Wrong text

Hi there

Thanks for posting your feedback on the experience you have had in Istanbul.

I'm glad i have been an inspiration to you and my blog has been beneficial to you in supporting you through the process. I'm actually both shocked and flattered at the amount of emails i recieve and the number of visits i have on there and on this HT network.

As i've always maintained, the surgeons out there are impeccible, their attention to detail is great and their experence gets the results.

However, i think you might have seen another surgeon as Dr.Eser and her team don't work for femmeplast and do not do procedures for such low prices. I'm sure you have the name confused.

That said, I look forward to seeing your progress from your procedure with the team you used. Please feel free to start a new blog thread on here so others can follow your progress, including photos of the hospital and surgical team.

I shall be posting my 9 month pictures up this week to keep everyone updated on my progress so far.

Thanks again for the feedback and it's great to hear that everything went well for you.

Kind regards

Rob

2800 FUE, Istanbul

Hi Rob and thank you for replying so quickly,

It was Op. Dr. Eser AYDOGDU who made the operation. Estetik Cerrah Op. Dr. Eser Aydo?du - Estetik ve Plastik Cerrahi Uzman?.

But I guess they rent themselves in to different hospitals, in my case, Femmeplast.

I have now been at their clinic Bagdat Cad, Harput Apt 503 two times and my experience with them are very proffesional.

Of course I will put out on another blog.

Again, thank you.

Hi jg1976

Just reading your post back and I'm not actually convinced this a genuine post to be honest, particularly on the pricing, as it is just not possible to get her and her team for such a low rate.

I noticed you are a new member on here, are quoting her old website, a clinic she and her team don't work at and an office that i certainly didn't visit.

Sounds like you could be advertising femmplast to me ;-)

I could be wrong though, so i look forward to seeing your new blog, photos of Dr.Eser and her team and details about the other clinic you mention.

Regards

Rob

2800 FUE, Istanbul

Dear Rob,

Really sorry to hear you don't believe in my story. I am a private person just like yourself, livin in J?nk?ping, Sweden and wrote on your blog, mostly to say thank you and to share my experience at this this clinic, nothing else.

Did not thought so much about the pricing more than it was a lot cheaper than back home.

Anyway, now in the pool-area at the hotel, relaxing before going to the clinic once again to see the doctor. Tomorrow we flight back home..

Hi jg1976

I look forward to seeing your blog and photos on your procedure and pics of the team you used.

In the meantime I will contact the company Dr.Eser and team work for to establish how and why you got this procedure so cheap, as those prices are unheard of for experienced surgeons, even in Turkey.

Hope you recover well, though I'm surprised you are sat by the pool as the surgeons who did my procedure recommended against being in the hot sun, especially the day after the procedure?!?

Again, this makes me think we had a different team doing out HTs.

Glad you are doing well and I look forward to your blog on the clinic you went to (femmeplast)

Regards

Rob

2800 FUE, Istanbul

Good idea, stay out of the sun for at least a week, use an umbrella if you need to as you don't want to get burnt, but don't wear a hat.

I've contacted the company to find out about the pricing and they are going to look into it and get back to me.

Try and relax, don't bump your head and stay sat up as much as possible.

Regards

Rob

2800 FUE, Istanbul

Dear Rob,

I do not think i received a special price, cause this was the price i was received in the offer from them.

But beside that I did organize my trip myself.

How did you do? Did you go by another agency or did you take contact with them yourself?

I am still here in Istanbul and will go to the clinic in a couple of hours so I ask you to wait contact them until I have been there.

Kindly

JG

Hi JG,

I have already sent them an email, i'm awaiting their response.

They are not an agency, the company employ the team, so i couldn't go direct to the surgeons.

You are very brave to have a surgical procedure with no translator. How did you communicate with them? as their English is limited?

Regards

Rob

2800 FUE, Istanbul