2800 FUE by Dr Eser Ayadogdu in Istanbul

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi LondonHTseeker

Yes, the price for the procedure is far too cheap. Dr.Eser would be being paid more than that alone nevermind the other surgeons in the room and assistants!

I had a client advocate who was with me the whole time and did all translating yes, they are provided by the company. I didn't meet anyone called Eda though.

Regards

Rob

2800 FUE, Istanbul

jg1976, did i read correctly that they started taking out grafts at 11:00 and at 12:00 they were done taking out 3500 grafts? so they extracted 3500 grafts in 1 hour? fue method? this is impossible. please explain.

Please discuss jd1976' procedure and the team who did his in another thread. I am trying to keep this thread on track regarding my procedure, the team I used and the hospital I had my HT in and my results.

They are different companies, different facilities and by the looks of it, different techniques (3,500 extractions in an hour??!?).

Many thanks

Rob

2800 FUE, Istanbul

Dear all,

When safely returned to Sweden today, very exited about my new hair of course, I launched a new blog:

"FUE-treatment by Dr Eser Ayadogdu Istanbul at Hospital Femmeplast".

I will put images there to show you how my hair look like and also improvement.

As for the grafts you have discussed about:

They put in between 3000-3500 grafts.

Do not take my time-shedule in detail, I had no track in time laying there, but in total the hole operation took 7 hours.

If any doubts, please write in my blog and I will answer your questions.

jg1976, did i read correctly that they started taking out grafts at 11:00 and at 12:00 they were done taking out 3500 grafts? so they extracted 3500 grafts in 1 hour? fue method? this is impossible. please explain.

Not a chance. Something is definitely amiss....

jg1976,

I suggest you start your own thread and leave robs! no offence intended.

Cost wise and some of your claims seem strange as i have spoken to this company and the cost you suggest is much cheaper regardless of travel and stay:confused:

Look forward to pics and your new thread;)

Regards.

Hi folks, thanks for your support and patience on this thread.

I apologise for the delay in putting my 9 month pics up, I've been busy last week with job interviews and sorting out a rather large personal crisis (total mess, won't bore you with it).

I need to get my hair cut this week as I've not been for a while so I'll get it done and post the pics and feedback for you all to see.

Again, apologies for the delay.

Regards

Rob

2800 FUE, Istanbul

Hi All,

I'll start putting some pictures up and will get some more up later.

Feedback from ths month is that i continue to be impressed with the results.

The hairs are really starting to soften now and take on the characteristices of the surrounding native hairs. The hair is more manageable and easier to style.

I've also continued to have more new hairs coming through and the density thicken up in the receding points (seems to be the slowest part to come through).

Here are a selection of photos from yesterday. Some are without flash, some with flash (to show as much as possible). The only products i have on my hair are hair putty and a bit of fixing hairspray, as per my normal daily routine.

I'll put some more on later of my hair wet etc as people seem to ask for those. In the meantime, enjoy! and if you have any questions, just ask.

Regards

Rob

photo.JPG.c8554f3ab52fc97b33aa43775a02bb11.JPG

photo3.JPG.93360d898c824847600c3fe751e1d996.JPG

photo4.JPG.3ae51e94b1314440f8f4cba45095ef14.JPG

5b32d75358d45_photo6(1).JPG.dc26e7501f031e5281477a19b55d7a12.JPG

photo7.JPG.5748543d74a49270d2bf7aa7e5aab14c.JPG

photo8.JPG.cee6669c09114b29d221f4412350295b.JPG

photo9.JPG.1d9f9f346babb628d3d1bc34c68773cc.JPG

photoCATV582K.JPG.b1152f292eca3082519ccdeeb561034b.JPG

2800 FUE, Istanbul

Amazing. Donor still looking great too. The ability to cherry pick certain hairs blends the native hair into the transplanted hair seamlessly.

Hi Mickey,

Thanks for the comments. I still have plenty if donor left in case I get hair envy and decide in a few years to back for a dense packing session ;-)

Happy with it for now though, the design, density and carefully planned dense packing in the surrounding native areas have proven to be a very successful method.

Regards

Rob

2800 FUE, Istanbul

Really appreciate your thread and photo journal. You have some amazing results! Learned a lot by reading through everything, too. I'm much farther along in hair loss than you were when you had your procedure done. So I'm trying not to think I'm going to have a thick head of hair up if and when I have a procedure done while I'm look at your photos. I have been in contact with Transmed, but have since read quite mixed reviews. Keser hasn't gotten back to me yet. I'm interested in how you got in touch with Eser?

Edited by Future_HT_Doc

Hi hairman,

I have no idea how he got hold of the surgeon that way as that's a very old website and she worked for the company I went through (based in the UK). If you need any details of the company just send me a message on here and I'll tell you what I know.

Regards

Rob

2800 FUE, Istanbul

• 4 weeks later...

Hi All

Apologies for the delay in putting up my 10 month pics, ive had a busy month with all things non- work (still looking for a job!)

I'll get some pics up tomorrow for you to see, but in a nutshel, the only difference between month 9 and 10 is a few more hairs popping through (2-3) and the most noticeable thing is how much softer the hair is at the front.

Cheers

Rob

Edited by s2thoudriver

2800 FUE, Istanbul

Good man Rob. Stupendous result to be fair. You have done a really good job documenting too.

Its also good to hear you are still seeing hairs coming through at month 9/10.

You are not on finasteride either right? I think its a perfect case of the non need for finasteride. People seem to think its a must to pop finasteride when undertaking a HT. However people with isolated receding or loss areas there's no way its mandatory. Not everyone goes to top norwood level by a long shot and by intelligenting deciphering minturisation and the loss areas, HT's can restore coverage greatly without the need for Finasteride. Lots of people have solid zones 2/3 but are just affected by loss in the hairline area.

As a matter of interest if you did decide on procedure 2, would you go back to the same clinic in Turkey or would you consider another clinic.?

been following Rob and amazed. Had reservations about the decision with Turkey as results are rarely posted online with non disclosure agreements they have but he did say he was going to go back to that clinic (possibly with the same Doctor) to have some other cosmetic procedure(s) and if he were feelin' the itch and hair fever that he would get more density with the same Doctor... atleast that is what I recall from following his blog, etc.

Sent my info/pictures to the same group he went through for his HT. Just waiting on word back! 1 of my 3 choices even thought I have been on and off with the whole Turkey decision but his blog has really grabbed my attention that's for sure!

Rob-what other doctors were you considering? (if you don't mind me asking)

Hi All,

Apologies for the late update on this, i have been busy trying to get a new job and sort out other issues in my personal life!

Bobilero - I am not on Finistrade etc as my recession has really slowed over the last few years and i don't want any side effects. I have enough donor grafst left if i decide i want dense packing throughout the rear and mid scalp areas, but for now i'm perfectly happy with what i've got :-)

Persianheadrug - Great to hear you are making the steps to get your HT sorted, you will not regret it provided you pick the right team to do the work. Glad you have submitted your details to HTI, they will recommend the best route for you.

Well, what can i say... from month 9-10 the most noticeable difference is in the texture of the transplanted hairs. They are really starting to soften now and the colour of the hair is not as dark as it was, indicating that they are starting to really take on the characteristics of the surrounding native hairs.

To say i'm pleased is an understatement, i get so many compliments when i tell people ive had a HT and it really is natural and blends in very well.

The team at Health Travel International did a fantastic job! I am going to be using the same company to perform gynecomastia surgery and Paloma Slimlipo within the next month to address some long standing concerns i have had with my body... but more about that later (see the other surgical procedures section on this HT network).

Before i get on to the pictures, i would like to make everyone aware that there have been some unscrupulous companies on the internet who have been using my photos, text and HT experience from my HT diary blog site to promote their businesses!!!

This is both illegal and immoral, so i am doing the right thing and starting legal action against them.

PLEASE... if you see images of me outside of this site, my HT diary or Health Travel International site (the only one i have allowed to use my pics) please let me know so i can put a stop to them. To ensure you are dealing with the correct company and are getting the best possible procedure, please either contact me first or only trust Health Travel International.

I would hate for anyone to have a procedure based on my pictures on a sub-standard companies website!! Any doubts, just get in contact and i'll be glad to help.

Ok, without further delay, here are my 10 month pics...

These are with and without the flash...

5b32d81ba670e_flash1.JPG.79c3bbf79576c6b5f8ca891b281197eb.JPG

5b32d81bbed75_flash2.JPG.de97da0b3ea1346b9aa7c030569ba16a.JPG

5b32d81bd1508_flash3.JPG.e873d7960aa89261b84a136c721658e0.JPG

5b32d81be3cf9_flash4.JPG.7e0ac6048f0e44cbb54ab74609953d8c.JPG

5b32d81c0a75f_flash5.JPG.d34103f0ed385509fa4f94546ce03a4e.JPG

5b32d81c32e4b_noflash1.JPG.18e84414220a424d7d26d0ec4e44a71b.JPG

5b32d81c497c5_noflash2.JPG.f5ae1b23819d9d90d63832adecbb4c96.JPG

5b32d81c5b501_noflash3.JPG.927a4359faa72178fcb4e469d3c3bde7.JPG

5b32d81c6c52b_noflash4.JPG.49f029db42b4ac1a0310f4245399bb1b.JPG

5b32d81cca465_noflash5.JPG.db10c9355454dcae6543e90f203fc9a2.JPG

5b32d81ce5e9d_noflash6.JPG.b8910b6755444145d3929260afb40e10.JPG

2800 FUE, Istanbul

Thanks, yes, i cant see any gaps where grafts havent grown so i'm chuffed.

The team (not just Eser) did a great job and they have a fantastic team of surgeons and technicians helping.

Looking forward to using the company again in a few weeks for my next procedure on my body :-)

Cheers

Rob

2800 FUE, Istanbul

• 3 weeks later...

Just a quick update for all those following my thread...

Over the last few weeks I have been made aware of a number of companies that have been using my photos and text from my own personal blog website and using it to promote their hair transplant businesses!!

There is 1 company in Turkey and another in Sweden who have been doing this illegal practice. I have informed my lawyers and they have been contacted to have their websites shut down or my details removed (one of them even changed my name!)

Please, If you see any pictures of me on HT company websites, please let me know so I can put a stop to this. It's unfair on people who are being conned into thinking I had my HT with these companies and could put them at risk of sub standard work.

There is only 1 company I have authorised to use my photos and that's Health Travel International, the company who did my FUE.

Anybody else is fraudulently using my info to promote their business without my permission.

If in doubt, please contact me on here and I'll confirm for you.

Cheers

Rob

2800 FUE, Istanbul

• 1 month later...

Hi everyone

Apologies for not being on here for a while, i have been flat out busy with work and social life, but do not worry, i have not dissapeared into the sunset!! :D

Just a quick one to follow on from my last post, the companies using my details to promote their business have been served legal notices and all data has been removed (so far!)

The problem now is that someone (or some company) has hacked my personal blog website!!!

I fully suspect it is a revenge attack, or someone not wanting me to show people good results, but i assure everyone that the spoof links and paypal stuff on there is nothing to do with me!

Jeez, why is it so hard to just try and help hair loss sufferers! :rolleyes:

Ah well, i will get it all sorted and back up for those who have been following my hair transplant diary

If anyone has any doubts, or sees anything supicious relating to my hair! on the internet, please contact me to let me know, so i can put a stop to anything asap.

Many thanks.

P.s, i will get some 12 month pics up this week, apologies again for being a bit slack on this!

2800 FUE, Istanbul