Wayne rooney new transplant?

Ive watched many a game with rooney playing and his head/hair is always soaked from sweat all over during games , so im pretty sure concealer would reveal itself at some point , i did say in this or another thread , if it is concealer being used it must be some heavily lackerd based stuff pretty much glue like , as his hair in the two games of this new season has remained having a dry look , and in good shape

Edited by ..

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm telling you that dermmatch hangs on quite well in sweat. Now with shampoo it's a different story.

There's just no way that he's not wearing it. There just hasn't been enough time since his HT.

Dr. G: 1,000 grafts (FUT) 2008

Dr. Paul Shapiro: 2,348 grafts (FUT) 2009 ~ 1,999 grafts (FUT) 2011 ~ 300 grafts (Scar Reduction) 2013

Dr. Konior: 771 grafts (FUT) 2015 ~ 558 grafts (FUT) 2017 ~ 1,124 grafts (FUE) 2020

My Hair Transplant Journey with Shapiro Medical Group

.....made a good point. Rooney is usually sweating alot while playing. Since his transplant I have noticed his hair very dry. If he is concealer is not easy to see I wonder who it putting it on.

Representative for Hasson & Wong.

Dr. Victor Hasson and Dr. Jerry Wong are esteemed members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

My opinions are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Hasson & Wong.

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Hasson

I dont want to go to much lieutenant columbo on rooneys HT , but as said rooneys head/hair is usually drenched during games , but now his head remains dry looking as if he hasnt even been playing at all , im wondering if he has had botox injections into his scalp. to reduce the sweat glands from working as much as they normally would (it does get used for that under arms etc) , therefore making and concealers stay in tact and looking pretty perfect all the way through these initial games, its just this new dry look to the usually drenched head is strange.

I've had a fight over 10 rounds with toppik and lock in spray on before and it didn't run at all, obviously I'll of been sweating a lot more indoors with my adrenaline through the roof.

I've also stood outside a nightclub drunk out of my head in a 1 hour que when it was pissing it down and it didn't drip then either. You've got to remember toppik is not dye it's static charged fibre the stuff is awesome.

Bonkerstonker! :D

http://www.hairtransplantnetwork.com/blog/home-page.asp?WebID=1977

Update I'm now on 12200 Grafts, hair loss has been a thing of my past for years. Also I don't use minoxidil anymore I lost no hair coming off it. Reduced propecia to 1mg every other day.

My surgeons were

Dr Hasson x 4,

Dr Wong x 2

Norton x1

I started losing my hair at 19 in 1999

I started using propecia and minoxidil in 2000

Had 7 hair transplants over 12200 grafts by way of strip but

700 were Fue From Norton in uk

Bonkerstoker.. I was in your position before. Toppik sucks, its greenish and melts quickly. All my problems were solved with Nanogen... Once you Nanogen you will never go back. Its the best ever even with excessive sweating it never runs down and never itches at all. Give a try and go Nanogen :-)

Plug removal + Strip scar revision - Dr. Ali Karadeniz (AEK)- May 23, 2015

Plug removal + 250 FUE temple points- Dr. Hakan Doganay (AHD)- July 3, 2013

Scar Tricopigmentation- Dr. Koray Erdogan (ASMED)- May 3, 2013

2500 FUT (Hairline Repair)- Dr. Rahal- July 26, 2011

My Hair Treatments:

1- Alpecin Double Effect Shampoo (Daily)

2- Regaine Solution Minoxidil 5% (2 ml once a day)

3- GNC Ultra NourishHair™ (Once a day)

4- GNC Herbal Plus Standardized Saw Palmetto (Once a day)

My Rahal HT thread http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/164456-2500-fut-dr-rahal-hairline-repair.html[/size]

I've had a fight over 10 rounds with toppik and lock in spray on before and it didn't run at all, obviously I'll of been sweating a lot more indoors with my adrenaline through the roof.

I've also stood outside a nightclub drunk out of my head in a 1 hour que when it was pissing it down and it didn't drip then either. You've got to remember toppik is not dye it's static charged fibre the stuff is awesome.

You've obviously put Toppik through some seriously tough challenges!

I am a patient and representative of Dr Rahal.

My FUE Procedure With Dr Rahal - Awesome Hairline Result

I can be contacted for advice: matt@rahalhairline.com

Yes had to do during my first ht i was only 25 and had quite a full life that i wanted to continue with this time round at the age of 31 i've decided to just hide from society at my dads i can't be bothered with toppik it is the careful applying that i don't like but once it's on it's on for sure. lets put it this way if i was rooney i'd try a thin layer for training and see if it's any good then i'd move on to a match day.

Hariri i started with nanogen back then but felt the colour wasn't perfect for me and i found nanogen clumped together which made it go on bad with the toppik it was finer dust that was perfect for applying! Each to their own though pal i'm sure it's good for you.

Update I'm now on 12200 Grafts, hair loss has been a thing of my past for years. Also I don't use minoxidil anymore I lost no hair coming off it. Reduced propecia to 1mg every other day.

My surgeons were

Dr Hasson x 4,

Dr Wong x 2

Norton x1

If toppik can stay on during a ten round fight I guarantee you that dermmatch can stay on during a soccer match.

Dr. Paul Shapiro: 2,348 grafts (FUT) 2009 ~ 1,999 grafts (FUT) 2011 ~ 300 grafts (Scar Reduction) 2013

Dr. Konior: 771 grafts (FUT) 2015 ~ 558 grafts (FUT) 2017 ~ 1,124 grafts (FUE) 2020

There was an Italian that I had no idea that he was wearing toppick. He was a NW5+ and even played soccer with it on. I asked him how he did it he said the secret is putting hairspray over top of the toppick.

The more I see the pictures the more I am convinced he is wearing a concealer.

Representative for Hasson & Wong.

Dr. Victor Hasson and Dr. Jerry Wong are esteemed members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

My opinions are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Hasson & Wong.

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Hasson

I hear good things about dermmatch i actualy have some at home but have never used it. I may start using it towards the end of the year as i hear it goes on easy, also there has always been a air of caution regaurding concealer use as your ht is growing, i personally don't see how it could possibly interfere with growth but better safe than sorry!

Lorenzo i'd imagine hairspray would work as well but i used the proper lock in spray that you buy with it, strangely it's a liquid spray not a gas spray so god knows how it works.

Edited by bonkerstonker

My surgeons were

Dr Hasson x 4,

Dr Wong x 2

Norton x1

There was an Italian that I had no idea that he was wearing toppick. He was a NW5+ and even played soccer with it on. I asked him how he did it he said the secret is putting hairspray over top of the toppick.

The more I see the pictures the more I am convinced he is wearing a concealer.

I think Rooneys hair post op is looking great and he is most likely using some type of consealer.

Nanogen fibres are bloody brilliant! A real life saver and pretty much undetectable if used correctly.

I posted on them recently.... See below.

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/161499-secret-thick-hairline-pictures-included.html

Edited by brogain

Plainlazy chill out with the swearing lad no need for all us to see that.

Make a thread pal in the question and answers section, put your question in the title and people will help you but you won't get what you need from off topic questions in the middle of other threads.

Edited by bonkerstonker

My surgeons were

Dr Hasson x 4,

Dr Wong x 2

Norton x1

plainlazy1980,

I welcome you to the community but please familiarize yourself with our Terms of Service. Posts which contain vulgar, profane, abusive, racist or hateful language or expressions, epithets or slurs, text, photographs or illustrations in poor taste, or inflammatory attacks of a personal, racial or religious nature are in violation of these terms. Thus I have edited your previous comments.

If you have not yet done so, I encourage you to create new discussion topic regarding your question in Hair Transplant Experiences and Surgeon Reviews.

Best of luck!

David - Former Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant

I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.

View my Hair Loss Website

What? Grey is a side-effect of transplantation?? :confused:

I've never heard that one before. If anything, the discoloration that he is showing from........ CONCEALER! :D

No thats a bunch of bull crap how can it make your hair go grey they're having a laugh!!!

We all know minoxidil dust makes your hair look grey when it dries.

My surgeons were

Dr Hasson x 4,

Dr Wong x 2

Norton x1

More typical Daily Mail BS then ;)

I love how the papers speculate differing amounts with every column they write. Even if he paid a millions pounds for a hair transplant it's his money and he can do what ever he wants with it.

Mate the papers say what they want it's a disgrace but they're getting what they deserve with the phone hacking scandal lately.

My surgeons were

Dr Hasson x 4,

Dr Wong x 2

Norton x1

Also celebs pay more than us because they shut the whole clinic down for a day for them only!

My surgeons were

Dr Hasson x 4,

Dr Wong x 2

Norton x1