Wayne rooney new transplant?

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

How could he wear concealers during the match? Doesn't it rub off when he runs, sweats, heads the ball?

Dermmatch doesn't come off. You can actually go swimming with it and it won't come off. Put shampoo on it and it comes straight off however.

Toppik doesn't come off either. Don't worry with time he'll get bored of using concealer and he'll get caught with much thinner hair they all get caught eventually Jason gardiner, rob brydon and so on.

Bonkerstonker! :D

http://www.hairtransplantnetwork.com/blog/home-page.asp?WebID=1977

Update I'm now on 12200 Grafts, hair loss has been a thing of my past for years. Also I don't use minoxidil anymore I lost no hair coming off it. Reduced propecia to 1mg every other day.

My surgeons were

Dr Hasson x 4,

Dr Wong x 2

Norton x1

I started losing my hair at 19 in 1999

I started using propecia and minoxidil in 2000

Had 7 hair transplants over 12200 grafts by way of strip but

700 were Fue From Norton in uk

• 3 months later...

England V France in the Euro, he can't play as he's banned but he'll be in plenty of coverage and he looks to me, like he's wearing his hair au netural.

What's peoples thoughts?

I have seen him in a few interviews recently and I believe he doesn't wear concealer much now as it is around a year post op.

The hair does appear thinner as you would expect.

I think he had around 3000 grafts which is not a lot for his level of baldness.

With his level of baldness, I think he could have done with a megasession from H&W but I am sure if he had time, he would have another fue session maybe we Harley street Hair clinic again.

Edited by chrisdav

2 poor unsatisfactory hair transplants performed in the UK.

Based on vast research and meeting patients, I travelled to see Dr Feller in New York to get repaired.

Just been watching on tv rooney training with the england squad, yeah his hair certainly looks a lot more thinner so he has abviously gone a bit easy on the concealer. But i bet when he plays his first game ( and probably englands last ) with the world watching, he slaps it back on.

Just been watching on tv rooney training with the england squad, yeah his hair certainly looks a lot more thinner so he has abviously gone a bit easy on the concealer. But i bet when he plays his first game ( and probably englands last ) with the world watching, he slaps it back on.

Haa, sounds like you're as optimistic with Englands chances as you are with your own hair growth, no doubt.

Fair enough though, i just want them to go all the way so's i see Rooneys barnet in HD more often.

I'd prefer England to win whatever though really.

Don't know if any of you guys recentlly saw the Robbie Williams match England v The rest of the world on itvhd. Rooney was in the studio on the couch with the presenter being interviewed, I keep pausing the screen and showing the wife because you could see how thin the mid section actually was.

Rooney scores a header to take England through to the quarters!

Hair looked good, though caked in concealer (but that shows with a HT what can be done to aid the appearance of a head of hair!) and he had time to joke about 'product' in a post match interview.

Nice one Rooney!!

What did he say in the interview about product? Do you mean gel or concealer?

Update I'm now on 12200 Grafts, hair loss has been a thing of my past for years. Also I don't use minoxidil anymore I lost no hair coming off it. Reduced propecia to 1mg every other day.

My surgeons were

Dr Hasson x 4,

Dr Wong x 2

Norton x1

I'd have thought hairspray Bonk, it was in reference to Carrols (footballer) products as he ha long hair so noneed for gel and Rooney mentioned hoping to have hair like Carrol one day, which i thought funny and i'm sure it was said tongue in cheek!

He also had an interview with gabby logan for the bbc before the game. They were talking about his hair, and she asked him what does he wear in his hair? You could see his face freeze for a second. She was obviously referring to gel, or spray.

He obviously put quite a lot on for the game last night ,which i thought he would considering the whole world was watching. There was a picture in the sun last week with his hair shaved around the sides, and long on top and his hair was very thin. In fact it didnt look good at all.

It seems he has made a bit of a rod for his own back here, because a few newspapers have already picked up on the fact that his hair is quite thin, and then suddenly eg last night, he has thick hair again. Ive got a feeling that he is going to get caught out here. It would be interesting to see when or if he has another session. It wont be this summer, but maybe next summer. And how many grafts he has left.

Would one month (July) be enough time for the turnaround after the hair transplant? Actually Ferguson might even give him a good bit of the preseason off to avoid burnout. It might be possible to do another 2000 this summer after all.

Good sense of humor then. He has made him self a problem going from thick to thin all the time I noticed when the players rubbed his head after scoring he seemed ok with it so maybe it doesn't bother him when it not raining.

With regards to doing another op another 2000 fue will be starting to get to the end of what he can sensibly take by fue I'd just wait till career was over and get under the knife.

My surgeons were

Dr Hasson x 4,

Dr Wong x 2

Norton x1

I can't see Rooney waiting til he retires to go for another, if England go out Sunday (please, NO!) then he could fit in another FUE and give it a month from playing pre season tornaments say.

He seems easy going enough about it all, talking about it, wearing concealer then not with the football world watching, good for him.

Of course, those not familiar with HT results and concealers won't have any idea what the hell is going on, but puts them (hairloss crew) in the driving seat to go out and find out, they'll be newbies here because of Rooney, just hope they find the forums before sitting down for a HT without the knowledge!

Anyway, Rooney Sunday, England!

True most people won't know what's happening with his hair but it appears a lot of people want to know this thread has had over 32000 views so clearly people find this page by googling Rooney ht who wouldn't normally come on ht forums.

Yes maybe he'll go for another ht another 2000 would be great on him.

My surgeons were

Dr Hasson x 4,

Dr Wong x 2

Norton x1

Yeah, good shout Bonks, 2000 and he'd have maxed-out then i'd say, impo, his hair could manage another 2000 and then he'd have to wait like the rest of us, for the miracle cure, no amount of Rooney money can do anything but wait...!