Wayne rooney new transplant?

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Watched rooney and co destroy my beloved spurs last nite, bastards!. To be honest once they scored i was more interested in looking at rooneys bonce. I gotta admitt, it looks good. But from what ive read and researched of ht over the past 5-6 years ive never heard of anyone having the kind of result of after a couple of months. From looking at those photos he def looks 100per cent concealer, Which one though i aint gotta clue. I used to play football in the rain with toppik on and it didnt run. I did play against someone who had spray on hair and it was running all down his face, which im ashamed to say i found hillarious. Ive never heard of hair turning grey after a ht though, like the clinic have come out and said.

I reckon the clinic have introduced the concealer to him and told him to wear it for 5 or 6 months untill its grown out, otherwise if he had hear about it earlier i reckon he would of worn it. I just wonder though will we ever see the real result now he is wearing this stuff. Its quite addictive to keep adding it all the time, i know i did.

Watched rooney and co destroy my beloved spurs last nite, bastards!. To be honest once they scored i was more interested in looking at rooneys bonce. I gotta admitt, it looks good. But from what ive read and researched of ht over the past 5-6 years ive never heard of anyone having the kind of result of after a couple of months. From looking at those photos he def looks 100per cent concealer, Which one though i aint gotta clue. I used to play football in the rain with toppik on and it didnt run. I did play against someone who had spray on hair and it was running all down his face, which im ashamed to say i found hillarious. Ive never heard of hair turning grey after a ht though, like the clinic have come out and said.

I reckon the clinic have introduced the concealer to him and told him to wear it for 5 or 6 months untill its grown out, otherwise if he had hear about it earlier i reckon he would of worn it. I just wonder though will we ever see the real result now he is wearing this stuff. Its quite addictive to keep adding it all the time, i know i did.

If you remember he had a island of hair in the middle before his ht and if you looked close during the match you will have noticed that island has been grown out and pushed over his receeding areas a bit like a modern combover.

Bonkerstonker! :D

http://www.hairtransplantnetwork.com/blog/home-page.asp?WebID=1977

Update I'm now on 12200 Grafts, hair loss has been a thing of my past for years. Also I don't use minoxidil anymore I lost no hair coming off it. Reduced propecia to 1mg every other day.

My surgeons were

Dr Hasson x 4,

Dr Wong x 2

Norton x1

I started losing my hair at 19 in 1999

I started using propecia and minoxidil in 2000

Had 7 hair transplants over 12200 grafts by way of strip but

700 were Fue From Norton in uk

who cares he is a tit !

Yes he is a tit but we all care because we share a common interest!

Update I'm now on 12200 Grafts, hair loss has been a thing of my past for years. Also I don't use minoxidil anymore I lost no hair coming off it. Reduced propecia to 1mg every other day.

My surgeons were

Dr Hasson x 4,

Dr Wong x 2

Norton x1

okydoky ! putting the `tit` aside then and dealing with the matter at hand , I would say there is no way I would consult with anybody other than Dr Farjo in the UK , its just not worth the risk

regards

ej

Spex was BBC newsbeat this morning too he was talking about how things went wrong when he was 24 but I thought to my self the swine has got the best hair in the business now lol. He deserves it though!

My surgeons were

Dr Hasson x 4,

Dr Wong x 2

Norton x1

Rooney has just been on BBC news, on a post match interview talking about his two goals against Bulgaria (nice one Rooney, lookin forward to next years finals games!) his bonce is looking good, he's sporting his classic grade2 short back and sides with a neatish barnet on top, who cares if he's wearing concealer (i don't think he would during a game impo) the result is looking decent.

He couldn't wear his hair that short if he'd had a fut right? ...ok, before anyone says he could if he couldn't care less about the scar!

Rooney Rooney Rooney...

57mph

who cares if he's wearing concealer 57mp

Are you been serious? Come on man we all care if he's wearing concealer because we're judging how well his ht is coming on and how well his surgeon/clinic has performed!

The use of concealer is a sham as everyone watching will be miss lead and will think transplants are amazing like that prat ziering and gardiner did to everyone by using concealer while showing off his new ht on tv.

Would you like it if you seen results with concealer then booked a ht with that clinic?

Yes rooney has had fue not fut.

My surgeons were

Dr Hasson x 4,

Dr Wong x 2

Norton x1

i'm on the understanding a HT and concealer can work hand in hand if it really has to and therefore make the hair on your head appear fuller that's all, it was my personal opinion as i stated but your point is taken BonkerStonker, fair enough.

I'm under no illusion that HTs can work quite well but if a concealer has to be applied to give the impression the hair is thicker than it actually is then so be it, pretty much the same way jel can be added to angle the hair in a particualr style, straightners used to conceal curls, hair mouse to give lift etc etc, it's all an illusion right?

Compared to where he was and where he is now, he looks good what can i say, it looks like he's got hair on his head and if it's down to the HT aswell as concealer then whatever, or have i over stepped the mark with what i'm saying here, what i should have said is 'i don't care if he's wearing concealer' , just a figure of speech that came out in my post, maybe you could change the 'we all care if he's wearing concealer' part of your post, but hey, it's your thread BonkerS so all is good.

Regards,

57mph

No worries pal it's a subject that winds a lot of people up on here if you search Jason gardiner you'll see why I wrote we.

My point simply is it's misleading to people wanting a Ht as Rooney is the most famous known Ht patient on earth and all men will be watching so he should be real to him self and others if I was him I wouldn't like the thought of people getting a Ht or even going to his clinic then finding out you have to appy concealer every day.

Sorry if my prior responce was a bit brash.

My surgeons were

Dr Hasson x 4,

Dr Wong x 2

Norton x1

This thread at this stage has nearly 10,000 views!

Anyway, tune in tonight (060911) ITVhd to see Wayne 'the fue' Rooney (i'll take a punt) score against Wales to guarantee us (England) a place in next years finals!

Jeezs, i'm not sure if i'm tuning in more for the football or Rooneys latest hair growth.

57mph

Edited by 57mph
not being able to spell guarantee right first time round!

I saw Rooney on TV last night, Its unbelievable that he has that much growth and density so soon. If its concealers then its very misleading and unfair to give unrealistic expectations to others with hair loss. If he uses concealers at the moment he should be clear about it.

well he's been so open about his hairloss so why keep this a secret, if it is concealer I find it hard to believe it was rooneys idea. I find it odd he rocked the bald look and now decides to wear concealer.

If he is then its sad as it will influence people to perhaps go the HT route and raise expectations. People on here are much more qualified to say if it is concealer or not. I had no idea you could wear concealer on such short hair especially being a sportsman in rain and sweating etc..

I dont know what to think.

• 1 month later...