Wayne rooney new transplant?

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

57 post some pics , I can't find any online of yesterdays match yet

I feel rooney was deffo wearing concealer at first , as the time line for regrowth was simply impossible to look that thick .

I havn't seen any new recent close up pics to be able to tell now though .

cheers bud

richie

2100 crown grafts

Dr Feller

nov 2007

Richie, do like i do & when you know Manchester Utd are going to be on MOTD simply tune in, it's how i got to see Rooney as of yesterday, it can't be simpler matey!

Oh, unless you're outside the UK then maybe catch it on youtube, i'm not about to search for links and pics for others here, you gotta look into it for yourself see.

Go check Rooney out, i keep saying these 'celebs' are case in point and the easiest form of research in regards to HT results, going.

Let us know what you think when you've seen the latest.

Regards,

57mph

Celebs are not a good source for hair transplant results at all, probably the complete opposite.

Wayne Rooney would have had more surgeons and a larger team working on him than any other normal patient because of whom he is.

The normal patient would not get the special care and attention a celeb would get, as it could make or break the clinic's business.

And secondly, when someone has had a transplant, the only way you can see if it is a success is if you look up close and scrutinise and know if the person is being honest and sincere.

There are not many people who are close friends with a famous celebrity.

Jason Gardner and Wayne Rooney, as well as other celebs will have been wearing concealer.

Jotronic said that all movie stars are told to put it on for films.

Concealer makes MASSIVE difference to the appearance of a persons hair.

Edited by chrisdav

2 poor unsatisfactory hair transplants performed in the UK.

Based on vast research and meeting patients, I travelled to see Dr Feller in New York to get repaired.

Wayne Rooney would have had more surgeons and a larger team working on him than any other normal patient because of whom he is.

The normal patient would not get the special care and attention a celeb would get, as it could make or break the clinic's business.

I disagree as it depends who you get your transplant with! From my own experience with Hasson and Wong the amount of staff and attention i had working on me was as high as you could possibly get any more people would of been a hindrance, i was also treat as well as any movie star!! I honestly mean that. I'm sure all the top clinics care because they are proud of their work.

The only thing a celeb would get more than me at Hasson Wong is i'd imagine the whole clinic would be shut down to keep his name anonymous but the work wouldn't be better!

Bonkerstonker! :D

http://www.hairtransplantnetwork.com/blog/home-page.asp?WebID=1977

Update I'm now on 12200 Grafts, hair loss has been a thing of my past for years. Also I don't use minoxidil anymore I lost no hair coming off it. Reduced propecia to 1mg every other day.

My surgeons were

Dr Hasson x 4,

Dr Wong x 2

Norton x1

I started losing my hair at 19 in 1999

I started using propecia and minoxidil in 2000

Had 7 hair transplants over 12200 grafts by way of strip but

700 were Fue From Norton in uk

57 and chris

Rooney had his transplant in April 2011 , last year , so almost 10 months post op , the results from now are proberbly going to be the most accurate . Finding a close up pic , even with HD tv is proving hard , and to prove either way about concealer is going to be difficult .

I have searched for some pics from last nights game , I found one close up , but unfortinatly I couldn't upload them here due to copy right , bab !

Here is a link though

Comeback kings Man Utd stun Chelsea in six-goal thriller | Premier League News | The Week UK

This shows me Rooney has had a very HT flattering hair cut from a professional , this suits him and he should be happy , From the side any decent HT will look better than from the top , even from the front , the results look good , but I am still hessitant about the his use of concealers .

Even from all the pics I have searched from the match , I'm undecided and it's very inconclusive evidence about his results or the use of concealers anymore , I say anymore because I'm convinced Rooney started out wearing concealer , the below pics confirm it for me .

The first pic was taken about November 2011 , clearly showing the tell tale different block colour of concealer on top of Rooneys 7 month old HT .

wayne-rooney-thin-hair1-230x3001.jpg

This pic was taken later in December 2011 , maybe an unflatering picture ?? , but it certainly looks thinner than the November pic , I feel this is proberbly when rooney decided to stop using concealer .

wayne-rooney-toppik-231x3001.jpg

So , for me the jury is still out , I have seen a few FUE results with my own eyes , and I know FUE has it's place , however the few results I have seen in person , still lead me to believe FUT or strip will give you a more consistant and better yeald , so if you want to have very short hair and reduce the look of losing your face framing hairline , FUE will work for you , however I feel if you want to have your hair a little longer , easily covering your scar , then I still feel FUT has it's advantages for less grafts trauma and better yeald .

I know we would all like FUE to be perfect and we would all like to have FUE but I feel it still has limitations , but then so does FUT ,ultimatly the decision has to come down to personal goals and top surgeons recomendations .

As for rooney ,I think he started with the use of concealer as his results grew , then after 8 months did away with it , last night he showed off a HT flattering hair cut , but I still need more evidence before I beleive Rooney has had the "best FUE result ever " . I'll hold judgement yet and just keep a quiet eye on him hahaha .

I still have respect for him coming out , however the ciniclal part of me is suspicious that may have been in his contract for his surgery , clinic promotion .

richie

2100 crown grafts

Dr Feller

nov 2007

I do agree with you Richie.

Yes, it does depend on who it's with.

Imagine if he had a strip and Dr Hasson performed surgery on the front and Dr Wong performed surgery on the crown, lethal combination :)

This was Fue and not strip.

Hence, the doctors who do perform Fue do state that mega Fue sessions are more tiring, so that’s where I think more help may have been present to maintain the consistency throughout the whole operation. I am not sure how many Fue grafts he actually had.

Every patient is important to any clinic but if a 'normal patient' has a bad result, a clinic can deal with that.

Even the very best on here get them occasionally, but if a massive star publicly declared he was unhappy, this could have Armageddon consequences on a clinic who has not been established for years and years.

Harley street hair clinic's inquiries have implicitly increased according to their website.

Edited by chrisdav

2 poor unsatisfactory hair transplants performed in the UK.

Based on vast research and meeting patients, I travelled to see Dr Feller in New York to get repaired.

Richie, nice find them pictures lad they're the best i've seen for concealer use on him..

Chris i do agree with your last post.

Bonkerstonker! :D

http://www.hairtransplantnetwork.com/blog/home-page.asp?WebID=1977

Update I'm now on 12200 Grafts, hair loss has been a thing of my past for years. Also I don't use minoxidil anymore I lost no hair coming off it. Reduced propecia to 1mg every other day.

My surgeons were

Dr Hasson x 4,

Dr Wong x 2

Norton x1

I started losing my hair at 19 in 1999

I started using propecia and minoxidil in 2000

Had 7 hair transplants over 12200 grafts by way of strip but

700 were Fue From Norton in uk

I saw Rooney on TV last night, Its unbelievable that he has that much growth and density so soon. If its concealers then its very misleading and unfair to give unrealistic expectations to others with hair loss. If he uses concealers at the moment he should be clear about it.

Why should he be clear about it? It's completely personal to himself, and if people want to be mislead into believing their eyes, and having false expectations for themselves, then its their own faults for not doing enough research.

I can't stand how many ignorant articles I find in the media these days regarding hair loss, and how people think it happens.

MyNameIsRich, well said, i'm totally with you.

He (Rooney) has done enough for HTs and given people the balls to go out and look into this hairloss game, i feel some forum members need this guy to give a personal running commentary on the results and the day to day up keep of his FUE for them to respect him, at all!

He can do as he pleases as i've said in previous posts, some guys need to give him a break and not get so bloody uptight about it, Rooney doesn't owe them anything.

If they themselves were just as ballsy they wouldn't have random profile names and show their real names instead!

57mph

I agree with you 57 , but I also have this niggling doubt , and I know just how cynical this sounds , but it may have been in Rooney's contract with the clinic to promote there work , he may have had to come clean .

There has been a handful of celebrities over the years who have come out , even appearing on there surgeons infomercials

Tom Arnold (Rosanne Bars' ex hunsband)

Kenny Rogers (country and western singer)

Shaun Williamson (tv actor)

Duncan Ballentine (tv's dragon)

James Nessbit (actor)

John Cleese (ex python)

Jason Garener (annoying gay)

Lewie Walsh (x factor judge)

I beleive all of these guys will have recieved free or low cost surgery due to the exposure the clinic could recieve , and like chrisdav said in an earlier post , the london clinic where Rooney is ment to have had his proceedure done has being in-undated with enquiries , for them it was well worth the attension Rooney caused .

I guess I feel with all this HT lark it's best to keep your eyes as wide open as possible , be cynical , be suspicious , it can only help to make very informed decisions .

Oh I show my real name and my face , and most of my family and friends know , and I am definatly not a celebrity who could ever profit from the exposure .

I have even joked with people who know about mine that I've "done a Rooney" hahaha

Still an interesting post though .

richie

2100 crown grafts

Dr Feller

nov 2007

People think he's only had one, and I'm sure that's all he's had also, basing it on the fact that it's not yet been a year since the first one, and also there's simply no way he'd be able to fit a second one in, with his training and having to play games weekly. The season isn't over yet, so the earliest he could go in for a second would not be until then, and even with that I doubt he would get a second one anytime soon

Those photos were in the sun a while back saying he needs to get his money back as its a failed transplant. Ignorance.

He had it done at the start of June not April. He was spotted coming out of the Harley clinic with a hoodie back in June.

He seems to have had one op, over two days maybe. Maybe 3/4k grafts. They mustve flown someone in to do the job & hire 20 techs & shut the place down for a couple of days.

Personally though, I think it's awesome and a huge inspiration to a lot of balding or bald men everywhere, Rooney went from what was a clearly balding, ugly look to a pretty youthful yet slightly matured head of hair, and my guess is its only going to get better. and if he keeps up by having top up HTs, then I'm sure he will have hair to keep until later on in life, or the end!

Hey Dutch/Rich,

yea it looks like he has got pretty good coverage. I have a similar hair line to him, thats were the similarity ends!, and looking at 2000 fue. It can be so hard to gage how it will turn out but have to admit he looks much better.

Edited by mavner

Those photos were in the sun a while back saying he needs to get his money back as its a failed transplant. Ignorance.

He had it done at the start of June not April. He was spotted coming out of the Harley clinic with a hoodie back in June.

He seems to have had one op, over two days maybe. Maybe 3/4k grafts. They mustve flown someone in to do the job & hire 20 techs & shut the place down for a couple of days.

Dutch

Yer double checked and your right it was June , for me this sways even more in favour of using concealers for the first 6 months , then I think he ditched them late last year , he simply could not have had that much growth in the first 6 months , around this time the press stated he should get his money back ,it "looked" thinner , due to it being the first signs of re-growth , it's simlpy not possible it was thick enough between 1-6 months and therefore must have been concealers .

Again I agree with your discription of the ignorance of the press at the time line for HTs to grow back .

From the pics I have seen of the weekends match he has definatly made a smart move and had a very ht flattering stylish hair cut .

richie

2100 crown grafts

Dr Feller

nov 2007

Brilliant pictures, the hairline picture is excellent. Personally though I still believe he wears concealer just behind the hairline and all around the crown. Cant see him getting anything elese done for a couple of years yet, certainly not this year as it is the euros and he wont have time. His hairline looks great though, who knows maybe this is the clinic people in england have been waiting for

alix !

Those pics are ace , where did you find them ? hahaha

I agree with dutch , it's not a failure , he's good for 8 months , I feel these are the most honest pics we have seen on here so far , work looks natural .

Dutch , from these pics i can't be sure of concealer , right at the front looks like clean hair , I think he deffo used concealer earlier in his time line , he may use it now but I can't tell from these pics .

ace pics though ! hahaha

richie

2100 crown grafts

Dr Feller

nov 2007

• 4 weeks later...