6000 grafts by dr hasson.very sad :(

Brazil with respect i became a nw5a 12 years ago i had extremely fast aggresive balding it took only a year at the most for me to go from a nw1 to a nw5a my safe zone has been solid for the last 12 years and hasn't moved at all i find it hard to believe that i will suddenly start balding again outwards from the top.

Dr Hasson inspected my nw5a area and surrounding border line with a microscope and found no miniturazing hairs at all but when he checked the standard so called safe zone you are talkking about he found the hairs were miniturizing above my ear, around the sides and at the back above my neck at the bottom therefore if he'd of taken my strip from where you're talking about he would of definitely have transplanted dht effectable hairs this donor thinning condition is called retrograde alopecia and is quite common a lot of men have it.

Dr Hasson has taught most top surgeons a thing or two over the years and i've seen other top surgeons come on here and admit it he's not in the game for making school boy errors, also the scar lines are not as high as they look he takes the bottom piece of scalp and pulls it up to meet the top piece making it look a little higher than the actual exctraction strip is.

This below was written by Dr Hasson last year he explains the situation better than me i have copy pasted it for you to read...........

You are correct in stating that this patient has a high donor scar but as I would explain there is a reason for this. When we select the strip area in the donor zone there are several issues that we examine before deciding which level of the donor zone to excise. The fundamental issue, as you know, is that we must select permanent DHT insensitive hair. How do we determine which hair this is? Before hair is lost to androgenetic alopecia it undergoes changes in both structural and physiological properties. Structurally the hair shaft gets fine - through a process called miniaturization - and the growth phase of hair cycle shortens. The donor area is closely examined with magnification specifically for the presence of these miniaturized follicles. It remains controversial but it is normal to have up to 10% of the follicles to appear miniaturized even in the permanent zone. These follicles are not undergoing true miniaturization but are healthy "young" follicles in the early anagen phase.

So we will select the area within the donor zone that has the very least amount of miniaturization. Most people imagine that this area would lie in the center of the permanent zone but this is in fact an incorrect assumption. The reasons for this are:

1.) There is frequently miniaturized hair around the ear which spreads in an upward direction. This is extremely common and is very under recognized. It is called "retrograde alopecia".

It is my opinion that NW6 stage hair loss with retrograde alopecia is at least as common as NW7 in patients. The Norwood hair loss scale does not recognize retrograde alopecia (or a phase called diffused pattern alopecia), and I believe that at some stage the NW classification should be revised to include this condition which I have already mentioned is extremely common.

2.) The upper border of the permanent zone is in some patients very well defined and sometimes it can almost be seen as a distinct line where bald scalp or miniaturized hair meets mature permanent hair. Many years of experience has taught us that for all intense and purposes this line remains fixed throughout an individual's life.

Where there is a more gradual transition from miniaturized hair to permanent hair it is very difficult to determine the exact location of the transition from permanent to DHT sensitive hair. In these cases the donor area will be lowered as much as necessary to be sure that the hair excised is permanent.

3.) The density of the hair in the permanent donor zone is usually highest high up in the donor zone allowing a greater harvest and potentially larger transplant session.

As for the technical aspects of the donor excision which I use the following is my approach.

1.) Always excise as high as possible in the permanent zone.

2.) Subsequent surgeries use scalp below this line with excision of the previous scar on each occasion so as only to have a single donor scar.

3.) The scalp below the strip should be stretched rather than the scalp above the donor area. How is this possible???

The skin and subcutaneous fat of the scalp lie above and attached to a tough and relatively inelastic membrane called the galea aponeurotica. In general, because these layers are attached they will generally move together. The scalp skin itself however is usually fairly elastic by nature. If the skin below the inferior margin of the donor strip is gently removed from it's underlying attachments to the galea (undermining) it is usually fairly easy to stretch the skin in an upwards direction. The skin above the superior margin of the strip is not undermined and remains inelastic as it is still attached to the galea. When these two skin margins are brought together for wound closure the vast majority of the movement occurs in an upward direction of the inferior area below the incision line. This technique is also useful as it does not expand the area of potentially balding scalp.

Bonkerstonker! :D

http://www.hairtransplantnetwork.com/blog/home-page.asp?WebID=1977

Update I'm now on 12200 Grafts, hair loss has been a thing of my past for years. Also I don't use minoxidil anymore I lost no hair coming off it. Reduced propecia to 1mg every other day.

My surgeons were

Dr Hasson x 4,

Dr Wong x 2

Norton x1

I started losing my hair at 19 in 1999

I started using propecia and minoxidil in 2000

Had 7 hair transplants over 12200 grafts by way of strip but

700 were Fue From Norton in uk

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Brazil with respect i became a nw5a 12 years ago i had extremely fast aggresive balding it took only a year at the most for me to go from a nw1 to a nw5a my safe zone has been solid for the last 12 years and hasn't moved at all i find it hard to believe that i will suddenly start balding again outwards from the top.

Dr Hasson inspected my nw5a area and surrounding border line with a microscope and found no miniturazing hairs at all but when he checked the standard so called safe zone you are talkking about he found the hairs were miniturizing above my ear, around the sides and at the back above my neck at the bottom therefore if he'd of taken my strip from where you're talking about he would of definitely have transplanted dht effectable hairs this donor thinning condition is called retrograde alopecia and is quite common a lot of men have it.

Dr Hasson has taught most top surgeons a thing or two over the years and i've seen other top surgeons come on here and admit it he's not in the game for making school boy errors, also the scar lines are not as high as they look he takes the bottom piece of scalp and pulls it up to meet the top piece making it look a little higher than the actual exctraction strip is.

This below was written by Dr Hasson last year he explains the situation better than me i have copy pasted it for you to read...........

You are correct in stating...

Hi Bonker.

Oops... I watched your profile and saw you are 31 years, thus I figured out your baldness could still be far from the end. Sorry if my concernings were over the ideal. One year from NW1 to NW5? Yes, aggressive. So much more I have to say you are in a great shape for a man who had such a fast process. If the evaluations I’ve done meant any bothering, I really apologize, ok?

The way you are telling me it looks like you are right: it probably has reached the end of the process.

I got it. All you wrote in your 2nd paragraph means that, no matter how it may look, Dr. Hasson indeed have chosen the best donor area. Ok. It is a new information for me, since I thought that the best possible area were almost the same for all men. It is good for you. Ok.

Ok. I got it, too. In your 3rd paragraph you say that the strip actually was below it looks like.

I read the text from Dr. Hasson. Very interesting when he says: “Most people imagine that this area would lie in the center of the permanent zone but this is in fact an incorrect assumption.” It is exactly what I thought!! Living and learning!!

Well. I understood everything Dr. Hasson said and all you wrote (or pasted) brought to me some new knowledge and, besides, makes me more faithfull you will achieve good results.

Thank you!!

Edited by Brazilian111111

You are correct in stating that this patient has a high donor scar but as I would explain there is a reason for this. When we select the strip area in the donor zone there are several issues that we examine before deciding which level of the donor zone to excise. The fundamental issue, as you know, is that we must select permanent DHT insensitive hair. How do we determine which hair this is? Before hair is lost to androgenetic alopecia it undergoes changes in both structural and physiological properties. Structurally the hair shaft gets fine - through a process called miniaturization - and the growth phase of hair cycle shortens. The donor area is closely examined with magnification specifically for the presence of these miniaturized follicles. It remains controversial but it is normal to have up to 10% of the follicles to appear miniaturized even in the permanent zone. These follicles are not undergoing true miniaturization but are healthy "young" follicles in the early anagen phase.

So we will select the area within the donor zone that has the very least amount of miniaturization. Most people imagine that this area would lie in the center of the permanent zone but this is in fact an incorrect assumption. The reasons for this are:

1.) There is frequently miniaturized hair around the ear which spreads in an upward direction. This is extremely common and is very under recognized. It is called "retrograde alopecia".

It is my opinion that NW6 stage hair loss with retrograde alopecia is at least as common as NW7 in patients. The Norwood hair loss scale does not recognize retrograde alopecia (or a phase called diffused pattern alopecia), and I believe that at some stage the NW classification should be revised to include this condition which I have already mentioned is extremely common.

2.) The upper border of the permanent zone is in some patients very well defined and sometimes it can almost be seen as a distinct line where bald scalp or miniaturized hair meets mature permanent hair. Many years of experience has taught us that for all intense and purposes this line remains fixed throughout an individual's life.

Where there is a more gradual transition from miniaturized hair to permanent hair it is very difficult to determine the exact location of the transition from permanent to DHT sensitive hair. In these cases the donor area will be lowered as much as necessary to be sure that the hair excised is permanent.

3.) The density of the hair in the permanent donor zone is usually highest high up in the donor zone allowing a greater harvest and potentially larger transplant session.

As for the technical aspects of the donor excision which I use the following is my approach.

1.) Always excise as high as possible in the permanent zone.

2.) Subsequent surgeries use scalp below this line with excision of the previous scar on each occasion so as only to have a single donor scar.

3.) The scalp below the strip should be stretched rather than the scalp above the donor area. How is this possible???

The skin and subcutaneous fat of the scalp lie above and attached to a tough and relatively inelastic membrane called the galea aponeurotica. In general, because these layers are attached they will generally move together. The scalp skin itself however is usually fairly elastic by nature. If the skin below the inferior margin of the donor strip is gently removed from it's underlying attachments to the galea (undermining) it is usually fairly easy to stretch the skin in an upwards direction. The skin above the superior margin of the strip is not undermined and remains inelastic as it is still attached to the galea. When these two skin margins are brought together for wound closure the vast majority of the movement occurs in an upward direction of the inferior area below the incision line. This technique is also useful as it does not expand the area of potentially balding scalp.

Hi Bonker.

I've been thinking a little bit more about the subject of our talk.

My intention is find the truth, no matter if I am right or wrong and no matter if good or bad and so, please, don't think that I am intended to brace one or another concept.

For the text below I will use the term "dying follicle" no matter how accurate this term is.

Ok.

Dr. Hasson told that his criteria for choosing the donor area is taking FUs from an area where is less frequent presence of miniaturized (or miniaturizing) hair shafts and, following this point of view, not always the best donor area is the one located at the core (or center) of the safe area (or standard area).

Thinking a little bit more, I now ask myself if the miniaturized shafts couldn't be, instead a FU passing through a "death" process, actually a FU that is in its early anagen phase and what the FU is doing, instead, is proving he still has the skills to regrow after a catagen phase. Dr. Hasson has already told something about this in the text you brought to me. But his conclusions were that the best area to be chosen is the one where you can watch the least quantity of fine shafts.

Ok.

Let's think a little more.

Have you ever noticed that some men have a balding pattern which has the feature of having a few amount (if not no amount) of miniaturized hair shafts? I am talking about men who have a very defined boarder between the bald area and the area full of hair. Also Dr. Hasson told about it. The same way, there are men with a gradual transition between those 2 areas (bald and hairy).

I would say (once again: this is only my "new" opinion) that when the man has a very defined border the FUs that are condemned to death will be submitted to a “sudden death” (or a very fast process, at least) instead of a slow process.

If it is right, we may dare to think that when you see a miniaturized hair in the scalp it is most likely that the shaft is proving his capabilities to regrow after a catagen phase and not that what we are seeing is a dying hair follicle.

Once again, if this point of view is right, the conclusions of the doctor who is evaluating the patient’s hair, as long as he is following Dr. Hasson's point of view (i.e., choosing the area with least frequent presence of miniaturized hairs), may lead the doctor to a direction exactly opposite to the one that would bring best long term results (even though the short term results may not vary in almost all cases).

Still: in a "sudden death" pattern (I think it is not your pattern, even though your process was fast) the Dr. should not avoid an area by thinking that the presence of miniaturized hair is always a bad sign.

After all, no matter how different may be the heads we can see on our day-by-day, I think that almost 100% of the men have strong hair shafts ALWAYS IN THE SAME WELL DEFINED AREA AT THE BACK OF THE HEAD, even in the most aggressive baldness.

And I think it is very easy to define this area: put 6 fingers starting right from above your ear and, after that, put 6 fingers starting right above the first line of hairs that are above your neck (if you haven't lost the hairs of your neck yet). Well, on all those measurements the best FUs to be transplanted are always the two "more inner" fingers. This is my opinion.

I really gently apologize but I am turning back to my first point of view, not by being eager to defend one or another point of view (I don't have this bad philosophy) but by following a certain reasoning. As I always use to do, I am humble to admit I may be completely wrong, though.

If, for any reason, you think that what was said has the minimal chance to be right, discuss this with your doctor or, if you prefer, take this text to him, no matter how great is his experience or how nonprofessional I am. The most important is to achieve good results and you don’t need to be afraid of discussing any idea with your doctor.

Thank you very much once again and, no matter what happens or how I think, I will always be wishing you have the best results now and forever.

No problem mate i fully understand that people think the scars are high but as you now know it's all good before i was educated about Dr Hassons methods i too thought they were high but when i found out the truth i booked a surgery with him straight away. At the end of the day Dr Hasson has been transplanting for years and not one single patient has come forward with balding into their scar or past their scar!

Just to add i really really really like my scar being up there for cosmetic reasons it opens up doors to more hair cut options i can have a blade buzz 1 under the scar if i want and it diverts attention away from the scar.

Just out of interest why are you so passionate about Dr Hassons scars have you had surgery with him? If not but you have a high scar your self from another surgeon none of this is relevant to your scar as they're not forced to have done it like Dr Hasson.

Edited by bonkerstonker

Update I'm now on 12200 Grafts, hair loss has been a thing of my past for years. Also I don't use minoxidil anymore I lost no hair coming off it. Reduced propecia to 1mg every other day.

My surgeons were

Dr Hasson x 4,

Dr Wong x 2

Norton x1

... Just out of interest why are you so passionate about Dr Hassons scars have you had surgery with him? If not but you have a high scar your self from another surgeon none of this is relevant to your scar as they're not forced to have done it like Dr Hasson.

Oh no... Dr. Hasson's cut line style is not any "obsession of mine", hehehe. I will tell you why I stopped here (actually I have 2 reasons):

1- In another forum we were (and still are) discussing what makes 2 transplants have very different results even though performed by the same surgeon. One of the suspicious subjects was the use of post-operative substances and, among them, the E vitamin. I said that I thought E vitamin could over-excite the immunologic system of some patients and influences (badly) the results. Then one member told me that dr. Hasson directions includes E vitamin oil and I came here to check some surgeries performed by him. By the way: do you confirm Dr. Hasson’s directions include the use (topical or oral) of E vitamin?

2- Besides this, I was searching for procedures done by the only Brazilian surgeon who is a member of the recommended surgeons of HRN website (Dr. Tycocinski). Actually I didn’t like what I saw (including due to the high cut line) and I checked, besides other things, the cut line style of other surgeons. Here in Brazil the surgeons use to apply a lower cut line and the results are good as far as I know (concerning about FU survival, scar concealing and long lasting results at least; here, density is a major issue). I still have doubts about the results that higher or lower line cuts will bring not in 5 or 10 years, but 20, 30 or more years.

Concerning about any surgery, I am not sure what I will do with my hair. Actually all I have is a not huge receding hairline and I am not sure if I will change anything due to some doubts and due to the costs, as well.

Thanks once again and sorry by changing my mind and changing back again after that.

Yes Dr H recommends vitamin e.

If I was you I'd just relax mate you're gonna give your self a heart attack worrying about and advising people about things you're not sure about you come across more spooked than someone who's been butchered. I doubt vitamin e will hurt anyones growth but if you're that concerned the best way to find out is find people with wow results from any surgeons and ask if they used it. Also I've not seen a single patient complain about a high scar so if the patients don't have a problem then you definitely shouldn't but if you ever have a transplant tell your surgeon you refuse to have a high scar but do some research on retrograde alopecia.

I see no point in discussing these issues further so I wish you luck with your quest for hair transplantation.

Edited by bonkerstonker

My surgeons were

Dr Hasson x 4,

Dr Wong x 2

Norton x1

Guys,

Let's reserve this topic to discuss AmanIndia's experience and results. Anyone else who wants to discuss their own experience and results, please start your own topic.

Thanks,

Bill

Hi Bill.

Actually, even though we are talking about Bonker's issue it is, indeed, the same subject as Amanindia's issue: a too high cut line that might have resulted in a higher risk of transplant failures (in my opinion). So, essencially what we were discussing here have to do with Amanindia's case.

But I don't want to go further, anyway. We (me and Bonker) will stop here.

Thanks!!!!

• 1 month later...

I too am looking for an update. For me, i will probably rule out a strip procedure, and go FUE, so H&W won't be on my list.

However, considering the scenario this guy is/was in, I am concerned for him.

I agree with Bill though, that assumptions on the success or failure of Aman's procedure should not be made until Aman responds. This said, I do not think we should assume that he would have only responded had his results been unsatisfactory.

Some posters on this forum fail to understand the cultural difference. In general, Westerns are more direct people, whereas some other cultures people are more reserved and keep to themselves on things. It is possible he is feeling that posting on here will only get him further backlash from H&W supporters, it is also possible that things turned around and he is not wanting to think about his procedure and enjoying the results.

For the first above mentioned reason, I do feel that all posters should be 100% supportive without making personal attacks on the mental strength or other characteristics of individuals, we never know how deeply hairloss might be affecting another person due to that person's unique circumstances. For this reason, it is better to err on the side of politeness, understanding and sympathy (unless there is good reason the poster is simply a fraud trying to defame a clinic for some reason).

I hope Aman the best and hope he will consider PM'ng me if he is reading this.

well said receding boy.

I have also noticed many many posters do not post updates after coming on initially to raise their issues.

This does a great disservice if , it does transpire the patient ended up with a great or adequate result and just disapears to enjoy life.

If on the other hand they were disapointed and decide not to think or discuss HT's again i can understand that.

but it is very wrong to speculate in the manner of some of the semi gleeful, lurid tabloid style speculations that went on earlier in this thread such as " I hope he didnt kill himself"....thats pretty disgusting and vile.

The whole point of this forum is surely providing support to each other on the one hand and also provding the best possible database of results and reputable doctors. As i write this Im watching UFC 141 with a 6 pack and some buddies. I may be 6 weeks post my third HT i may be thinking how its gonna go. But at the end of the day I will be posting my result at 6 months to let people know

Bonkerstonker for one has been very useful to me, as his hairloss pattern follows mine, and his updates on his shock loss situation have given me hope.

I also have told people the way it is according to my experience.

FACT Advanced Hair Studio laser did help me and did drastically thicken up my hair in a short time (3 months) and stop my hairloss dead for at least 5 years.

FACT: I had a 250 graft strip as my first op at rogers clinic, which although it added a couple of very thin lines in the right temple it was concentrated on was a waste of time and money. the only good thing was the strip was so thin and indistinguishable.

FACT:I than a year later had for the same price a 750 graft strip at nobel clinic which altho they did plant all the hairs at a 90 degree vertical angle, despite all the horror stories, I had a great cosmetic result with them, with zero shock loss, minimal (2 week time off) recovery, and ig difference at 4 months.....

If it were not for my stupid negligent use of anabolic steroids where i took one bad pack and it thinned my hair insanely in 3 brutal weeks, I would not have had to have a third and large procedure of 2450 fue grafts...

So my point is letting this forum know the result one way or the other is very important to save others a) making the same mistake b) being aware of certain issues and c) just letting people know

Bad results happen even to the best of doctors.

right now we dont know he may have ended up with a great result. I did think his 6.5 months showed a definite improvement but also understand he rightfully expected a far bigger improvement who wouldnt with 6500 grafts thats an insane amount of grafts when i consider my 2450 took 3 days to plant.

Right now my not inconsiderable pre op native hair is totally asleep in terms of regrowing at 6 weeks.....but reading info on this board has helped e trememdously so the thread starter should post his results here if he can....

I'm shocked that advance lazer helped you but if you say so I believe you! Most people say they charge you thousands of pounds for minoxidil and a lazer that doesn't work.

Ufc 141 was awesome pal!

My surgeons were

Dr Hasson x 4,

Dr Wong x 2

Norton x1

yep the advanced laser and the nioxin definetly helped me beyond a shadow of a doubt. Im asian so have black hair it was getting thinner but going to that place and sitting under that huge ass laser definetly made my hair markedly thick the hair shafts would be like ash black and thicker id notice it combing how much thicker the hair was others noticed like my mom. i did think tho for 1500 pounds back in 2001 it was insanely expensive, the salesmen did seem cheap liars...but my situation was desperate being a young man in his early 20s and facing a prison charge for assault i didnt do...i was terrified this sudden hair loss (major recession at temples only) would get worse and if i got a year in prison it would decimate my hair due to stress i stood to lose my gf, my job, my flat etc etc. So i went against Advanced laser hair studios recommendation for a 6 month treatment and asked to have 6 months worth of sessions in 3 months.....maybe that made all the difference? I did also add vitamins to my regime.

Years later i would buy a lexington hair max laser for $500 based on my earlier success. this device however was a load of junk totally useless

Yep ufc 141 was great especially that young kid fighting nap kham doing all those judo throws in mma and alistair overeem!

I wouldnt in this day and age recommend ?1500 or whatever on AHS lasers since propecia is now around as well as you can buy nioxin seperetly and get a decent hair transplant for a little more abroad .

Edited by iwokeuptoabaldpatch

• 1 year later...
Right everyone forget about what surgeon or clinic your fond of or any previous history and think about this 1 case in a mutual point of view.

Now the majority of us have a code of not moaning till 12 month because we know we could do our surgeons harm for no reason a bit like aman has now done. Aman is a compulsive panicer I mean the guy even panicked him self unconscious during surgery and has been moaning about growth from virtually day 2. If aman had been like most other people on here this would never have been a mark against dr hasson and we'd of just seen a nice result in 9 month or so.

Try and show a little empathy towards Aman.

100% True but a pointless statement at 6 months it's common sense at 12 months.

Getting a ht is not girlie incase you haven't noticed men have hair too. Girls cry about things and get upset prematurely. The comparison with this case is he's been told before by his dr the process will take 12 month and he's extremely upset at the half way mark and thinking it's a failure, that trait reminds me of a little girl fact. "Are we nearly there yet dad". lol

Thanks for the quote above i've laughed for a good few minutes cheers pal lmao ha ha ha

Your really a mature guy. Nice empathy pal, really nice.

Oh I thought it was a new topic....I clicked on todays post or new post and this came up. And I think my tone was respectable. It's not right to make fun of somebody just because they are nervous or scared. If it is an old post then I agree, why dig up old graves. But I stand by what I said. The New York Times wrote a very good article a few weeks ago about reading and empathy. Maybe if more people read for pleasure they would not be so ignorant and make childish comments concerning this members heartfelt fear and anguish.

And this topic came up under new posts today. Check and you will see who posted on this before me. Maybe that person should have started a new thread.

Caddy if you research back 2 years same place as where you found this thread you'll also see many other threads regarding this case by the poster which at the time completely clogged the forum up with the same persons premature plight. This took up the time and attention of many of us veteran posters from helping others in much more need for information I spent weeks private messaging and helping the poster until I got frustrated. Anyway this will fill in the blanks for you as to why i was so hard and if you look back you'll also see my empathy and apology to the poster for my brash comments.

Ironically come 12 months post op the poster never came back to tell us about his fully grown in ht he just disappeared stopped messaging back and didn't give back anything to the forum. Like majority of us do once our hair has grown we disappear but the ones with empathy for others make sure they leave full detailed blogs of their journey for others to progress gauge from, provide new threads and answer private messages I do all 3 still to this day and i've have had my hair back about 2 years.

So if you wanna be Mr do good go campaign to save the dinosaurs before they go extinct. Have a nice day. No further comment!

Edited by bonkerstonker

My surgeons were

Dr Hasson x 4,

Dr Wong x 2

Norton x1

Hasson and Wong are a top notch clinic. I would guess his chances at achieving a desirable result were increased because of that. Maybe Hasson and Wong could help out the twins on the Canucks...their hairlines are receding as fast as the chances of them ever winning a Stanley Cup with the Chicago Blackhawks around

After Patrick Kane dismantled the Canucks with his magic display of stick handling - I think I saw Roberto's jock strap laying in the crease- he had fun with the hotties in a limo who most likely were Canuck fans. He took the Cup, and the girls.

CHICAGO BLACKHAWKS are going to win the cup again! GO HAWKS

In all seriousness I really think he grew hair and is enjoying life. No offense to Jotronic, he is almost myth like in the world of hair transplantation and a great guest of THE BALD TRUTH with SPENCER KOBREN, but if HW could give him a full head of hair the odds are pretty good that they please a majority, if not all of the people that come to them. They specialize in repair cases and that is always a plus. Jotronic went from being almost completely bald to having a full head of hair and a great hairline.

• 2 months later...

First time I've seen this one. That was an exhausting read.

I mean there was definitely a very marked improvement over the course of 6 to 9 months.

Where did you see 9 month results?

3,425 FUT grafts with Dr Raymond Konior - Nov 2013

1,600 FUE grafts with Dr Raymond Konior - Dec 2018

First time I've seen this one. That was an exhausting read.

Where did you see 9 month results?

I had a moment of amazing clairvoyance and foresaw great things in his immediate future. Or I was just distracted watching stupid YouTube videos and simultaneously looking at the wrong blog while blathering out incoherent comments in a blur of media overload further worsened by possessing roughly the attention span of a seventh-grader that ate too much chalk dust. Believe whatever you want.

The strip looks like it is taken very high all around... What if the patient progresses to a higher norwood? The strip scar would be visible AND the implanted grafts would disappear as they were taken from an area susceptible to loss....