FUE WHO ARE TOP 3 Dr in North America

calgary0123

Calgary,

Unfortunately, you posted this thread in the wrong section of the site and didn't give the community much time to respond. It's been moved, and I think you'll now see more involvement. Additionally, I assure you that our community is far from a promotional site for clinics. If you would like more information on how we recommend physicians, how the site functions, etc, feel free to ask. In the meantime, take a look at our recommended physicians.

"Doc" Blake Bloxham - formerly "Future_HT_Doc"

Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, the Hair Loss Learning Center, the Hair Loss Q&A Blog, and the Hair Restoration Forum

All opinions are my own and my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.

Dr. Feller is certainly a great place to start. He has more experience than most docs practicing FUE.

And this community is one of the best, most selfless, and helpful you will find. Welcome!

I am the owner/operator of AHEAD INK a Scalp Micropigmentation Company in Fort Lee, New Jersey. www.aheadink.com

Dr Feller is one of the most prolific FUE surgeons in the world and is well known for his natural hairlines as you will see when you search his name; numerous FUE results. The others mentioned above to my knowledge don't perform FUE, they perform only strip.

I haven't seen any FUE results from SMG, are there any about..?

I would go with a recommended doctor. As said before Feller is the best at documenting and has some good results and from what I have seen SMG also look good.

Interestingly I heard from someone that has seen a number of fue patients that Armani was the best, but he also has more misses. He clarified it by saying this is because he is unscrupulous and because fue is so unpredictable. Another poster said at best it has 80% survival rate.

I don’t know if it has much validity but I was once told by a forum member that a surgeon strictly practicing fue would be better at it than one that dabbles with it and fut.

1. Dr Hasson

2. Dr Cooley

3. Dr Wong

Most doctors seem to shy away from the FUE procedure because it damages the follicle during extraction.

Mike

You realize that 2 of the 3 docs you recommended do not do FUE, but you still put them down as top to do FUE just to mention their names. Confusing??:confused::confused:

Life is like a game of cards. The hand that is dealth you represents determinism; the way you play it is free will.

Jawaharal Nehru

Looked through this whole site and would like to see a vote of top 3 dr in north America for FUE Hair transplant ' No agents or promotors please, just 1. dr name 2, dr name 3, dr name

I appreciate your picks thanks

Mike

I read the same header as you, which I quoted above, which ask for FUE doctors. I am interested in FUE, and doing reasearch on FUE, and have read many times that H&W don't do FUE. So why list them as top 3 FUE? And you even post that most don't do FUE.

I'm close to Umar and was hoping he was going to be listed in top 3. Thats the point.:)

Life is like a game of cards. The hand that is dealth you represents determinism; the way you play it is free will.

Jawaharal Nehru

I apologize if it was confusing. Those are the 3 docs I felt who are the best in N. America. If it has to be FUE Docs then I would say Ron Shapiro and Paul Shapiro. Hope that clears up my vote.

Mike2000:

thanks for understanding. :) I agree: I see good things coming from Shapiro. I also see Feller presenting nice results. In terms of expense, they are all expensive; but what do you say about quality and final results.

Any others out there who have had positive experiences with FUE? What about Harris?:confused:

Jawaharal Nehru

Mercury,

What can we say? Can we tell you about all the great FUE docs out there that are NOT part of the coalition? I guess we can try and risk the wrath. But a look at the coalition docs and how many are dedicated FUE practictioners?Obviously , Hasson and Wong are great FUE exponents. Dr. Feller and his rep always recommend FUE first because they know a guy with a lot of loss doesn't need a scar on his head if he's relying on meds as he ages.

All I can say is, if you are looking for FUE you are going to get a lot of criticism and rubbish about 'small jobs'. Hopefully, you stick to your gune and cast the net wide. I don't know who I can mention without getting into trouble therthere are many and seeming Harris got mentioned I can add that although I have never had surgery there, I hear good things and I have corresponded with him and he seems realistic and decent in repect to HT plans.

"Obviously , Hasson and Wong are great FUE exponents. Dr. Feller and his rep always recommend FUE first because they know a guy with a lot of loss doesn't need a scar on his head if he's relying on meds as he ages"

Parallel universe?

I apologize if it was confusing. Those are the 3 docs I felt who are the best in N. America.
Actually Dr. Hasson & Wong are in Vancouver. :P

Which is in N. America. Just sayin.

Edited by Jotronic

The Truth is in The Results

Dr. Victor Hasson and Dr. Jerry Wong are members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

• 4 weeks later...
Joe, did you say Vancouver was in North America? coz last time I went to Vancouver from Seattle I had to cross the border into Canada.

Sparky,

Did you sleep through your 1st grade geography class?

Had you gone to Mexico, you'd still be in North America!

Mexico and Canada are both members of the North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA). Why? Because both countries are in North America.

His question was for the top three FUE doctors in North America, not northern America or northern USA.

Corvettester

Edited by corvettester

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Dorin

1,696 FUT with Dr. Dorin on October 18, 2010.

1,305 FUT with Dr. Dorin on August 10, 2011.

565 FUE with Dr. Dorin on September 14, 2012.

I'm glad we got the geography all straightened up.

I looked up Dr. Harris and he has developed a new machine to remove the grafts. I understand from reading that he developed some "safe" system to harvest the grafts. His web site looks nice; I don't see a lot of results posted in the forums.

Jawaharal Nehru