Dr Das, Dr Vinita , Eugenix - 4057 grafts, May 2023

2 hours ago, Knightrider said:

5 months update. 
do you guys think the hair growth is fine according to 5 months? @Gatsby @Melvin- Admin  @A_4_Archan @MazAB

IMG_9733.jpeg

IMG_9734.jpeg

IMG_9736.jpeg

IMG_9737.jpeg

IMG_9738.jpeg

IMG_9785.jpeg

Looking quite Satisfactory at month five mark. From the top angle view, density looking quite good for the hairline and frontal part. If I'm not wrong, you didn't address the lower part of the crown so overall you hair growth is on track. 

• Like 1

• Administrators

5 months still early, it looks on track so far.

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

• Valued Contributor

Yeh it looks on track..actually i think there are new hairs sprouted all over your transplanted area but they are yet to get matured and in next 3 months you will get good density as they will start getting matured.

• Like 2

Check Out My Hair Transplant Journey

--> My Thread

3611 FUE Grafts With Dr Kongkiat Laorwong | Norwood 5 | 2nd May 2023 

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

@Knightrider I am having similar baldness level as your pre-op pics at Eugenix. Lot of hair loss at crown and diffused mid-scalp with big forehead. I am looking if i should get my crown or front hairline HT first, it looks like you went with only crown and mid-scalp HT and not touching front hairline? Is this the case? And what is the distribution of grafts in your case and how has it shaped up now?

Do you recommend Comprehensive Package and Dr. Vinita after your 6 months journey?

• 1 month later...

@Knightrider I am planning to go for my 2nd hair transplantation on Feb by Dr. Vinita in Eugenix. I also had my first HT by Dr. Suneet Soni but result is not as expected. please share me your experience and current result. Which doc did your HT? I can't find review for Dr. Vineeta yet.

On 11/23/2023 at 10:11 AM, zxc said:

@Knightrider I am having similar baldness level as your pre-op pics at Eugenix. Lot of hair loss at crown and diffused mid-scalp with big forehead. I am looking if i should get my crown or front hairline HT first, it looks like you went with only crown and mid-scalp HT and not touching front hairline? Is this the case? And what is the distribution of grafts in your case and how has it shaped up now?

Do you recommend Comprehensive Package and Dr. Vinita after your 6 months journey?

I also have same question..

• 2 months later...

Even though, generally speaking shedding is over by month 4 and between month 4 and 5 is when growth begins, that's not always the case. Always exceptions to this rule. My guess is @Knightrider is late bloomer. Looking forward to happy (happier??) update. 

2 hours ago, Knightrider said:

10 months completed.. not happy with the final results.. won’t recommend Eugenix.. will be contacting Dr Gur for another HT for the density and crown area. 

Very sorry to hear that. I could tell with your 5 month pics that it was not heading in a good direction.

Do you mind posting final pics? It would help us all.

9 hours ago, Knightrider said:

10 months completed.. not happy with the final results.. won’t recommend Eugenix.. will be contacting Dr Gur for another HT for the density and crown area. 

Sorry to hear @Knightrider I was also looking the transplant from Eugenix. but I heard some bad result against them from many people. So I have changed my mind and looking for another Dr. 

• 2 weeks later...

Ridiculously poor yield for 4,000 grafts. Should have a dense frontal third and weak / thinning crown with that number of grafts.

I agree with Gatsby. Before next steps, I'd make sure you get a scalp biopsy. You've already used 8,000 grafts. Not a doctor, but I don't imagine you have too many left without compromising your donor.

3 hours ago, Knightrider said:

Yes, I'm on finasteride daily from last 13 months. Very poor results I got in 10 months. 

IMG_1331.jpeg

IMG_1332.jpeg

IMG_1333.jpeg

IMG_1334.jpeg

IMG_1339.jpeg

Have you been in touch with Eugenix?