Dr Das, Dr Vinita , Eugenix - 4057 grafts, May 2023

So, i did my second HT from Eugenix after my first HT got failed by Dr Suneet Soni ,Medispa.

Initial plan was around 3000 grafts including beard since my scalp donor area was already used last time. But luckily they got 4057 grafts including beard without over harvesting.

So the procedure went for 3 days in May 2023. The planning and designing was done by Dr Das. Overall, I’m happy with the procedure as of now but fingers crossed for the best results. 
i have attached my pre op and post op pictures. 

IMG_8057.jpeg

IMG_8058.jpeg

12af85ee-5701-42f0-98d2-a8e5b4091d23.jpeg

IMG_8059.jpeg

IMG_8060.png

e34f53b1-a9f9-482a-8096-98b806d9aea4.jpeg

IMG_8063.jpeg

Edited by Knightrider
  • Like 2

any reasons why the medispa HT failed ??, I thought there we producing decent results, also could you share highquality post op pictures ? (you will have to take it directly from eugenixs cam-memory card i guess)

If you want to add dr vinita name to title along with das then please do .. as people looking for her cases / this package review will benefit..

Quite a big area covered for you. Its like medispa didnt do anything in 1st op.. so much less yield.

good luck for results.. and keep updating us with progress 

• Knightrider changed the title to Dr Das, Dr Vinita , Eugenix - 4057 grafts, May 2023
  • Administrators

Medispa can respond on this thread. @Knightrider, do you authorize them to provide their response publicly here with photos? We have to allow them to respond. That said, any pictures that are posted must hide your identity. 

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

After my first surgery, I consulted Dr Soni and he also accepted that your HT didn’t go well. Also, if you want Dr Soni to contact, then ask him to contact me personally or he can share pictures with the moderator privately to clarify. 

He underwent a hair transplant at Medispa in January 2019, which was nearly four and a half years ago. The technique was used a combination of FUT and FUE methods to extract approximately 3900 grafts. Our aim was to address the bald areas and preserve the donor area for future sessions. When he initially approached us, he had grade 5 baldness with some existing hair in the midsection. We strategically implanted hair grafts in the gaps between his existing hair during the procedure, as evident from the intraoperative pictures.

During the consultation, we explained to him that as he loses his pre-existing hair, the density in the same area may decrease over time. This could potentially require another hair transplant to improve the density not only in the initial area but also in any other areas that may develop hair loss, as hair loss is a progressive condition.

To provide visual documentation of his progress, we are sharing before and after procedure pictures, which clearly demonstrate the presence of pre-existing hair. By comparing these images with his current pictures, you can observe the noticeable changes in density reduction due to previous hair loss, as well as a decrease in volume caused by hair thinning.

before front (13).jpg

before left.jpg

before top (1).jpg

interop top.jpg

interop donor.JPG

after front (1).jpg

after left.jpg

after donor.JPG

I am patient advisor for The Medispa Hair Transplant Clinic  Dr. Suneet Soni. I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions and views shared are my own. 

Ok. So this results came after 8 months of the HT and after that i lost of all my transplanted hair even i was on finasteride and have consulted Dr Soni and Dr Soni also accepted that yes your surgery didn’t go well as planned. Also Dr Soni said we will do repair for you and will only charge Rs50000 and later on he asked for around 3 lacs rupees for the repair. I have all the chat history of Dr Soni discussing the repair. 

• Sad 1

Even the senior doctors at Eugenix were shocked to see the bad work done by Medispa team. They had implanted doubles on the hairline which Eugenix had to remove. Also Eugenix senior doctors said that it was really a bad work done by the Medispa. Plus Suneet Soni accepting the mistake and then asking for 3 lacs was not acceptable. When i went for the consultation to Medispa in 2020, why did you asked your team to not allow me to sit with other people who were waiting for the consultation because i heard you saying to your representative that don’t allow me to sit with other people waiting for the consultation because I didn’t get good results. Otherwise i will give the honest reviews to other people about how bad my work was done by Medispa. 

please let me know where the double hair grafts implanted in hairline which Eugenix doctors had to be removed.

IMG_1834 (1) crop.jpg

I am patient advisor for The Medispa Hair Transplant Clinic  Dr. Suneet Soni. I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions and views shared are my own. 

There's some discrepancy though. Why are all the hairs that Medispa implanted gone? Most of the hairs were transplanted, so there should still be much more density on the top if Dr. Soni took from the safe zone.

9 minutes ago, Fox243 said:

There's some discrepancy though. Why are all the hairs that Medispa implanted gone? Most of the hairs were transplanted, so there should still be much more density on the top if Dr. Soni took from the safe zone.

May be those hairs weren't DHT resistant 

2 minutes ago, Rawkerboi said:

May be those hairs weren't DHT resistant 

That's bad -- the clinic should not be removing DHT susceptible grafts. The point of a hair transplant is for it to be long lasting.