Dr Das, Dr Vinita , Eugenix - 4057 grafts, May 2023

Where are the people who said that it was rude of Bisanga to speak of another doctors work (in reference to Bansal)? Are they going to hold Eugenix to the same standard?

That said, I partially agree with Eugenix’s assessment here. While the post transplant of Soni looks like it got good growth, it should look much dense for 4,000 grafts…I don’t see too many multiples in the hairline though. 

Also, it’s highly concerning that the doctor allegedly reneged on the repair price and wouldn’t stand by the work when the patient returned.  

2 minutes ago, DeltaV said:

I would disagree as the pictures posted by the clinic shows the extraction is from safe zone.

I do agree. I can observe that both fut and fue extractions were performed from the DHT resistant area, but it's important to understand that these roots are DHT resistant, not DHT proof. Over time, there is a possibility that these transplanted hairs may become thinner due to effects of DHT. 

IMG_20230603_130537.jpg

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Knightrider said:

Ok. So this results came after 8 months of the HT and after that i lost of all my transplanted hair even i was on finasteride and have consulted Dr Soni and Dr Soni also accepted that yes your surgery didn’t go well as planned. Also Dr Soni said we will do repair for you and will only charge Rs50000 and later on he asked for around 3 lacs rupees for the repair. I have all the chat history of Dr Soni discussing the repair. 

Well @Knightrider I understand your feeling. It can be disappointing. Although those grafts initially gave you good coverage but for some reasons it didn't survive on your scalp. I don't know what was the actual reason behind that, but that doesn't change the fact it became a failed procedure and you went for another one few weeks back. I wish you all the best. I hope that it'll be a successful one this time. 

• Like 1

First of all, Medispa didn’t do 3900 graft’s. They did 3500 grafts since I paid for 3500 grafts at that time. Also, they never gave have me any grafts distribution till now. So, no idea how much actually thay implanted the grafts. Also, my hair density after 8-9 months of my HT was similar what i used to be before. Dr Soni also accepted the fact that my surgery was not done as expected. Medispa team didn’t even care for my results. They never called or emailed me for the results after the surgery, i had to call them everytime and need to ask them that why I didn’t get the desired results. Not going to recommend Dr Soni to anyone. Even Eugenix doctors were shocked to see this bad work from Dr Soni. They had to remove 9-10 doubles grafts from my hairlines. 

• Like 1

@Knightrider

I understand how you felt because of the failed procedure. My story is quite similar with you.  I don't know whether you're originally from India or not. Both of us had a failed procedure with one of the top doctors from India, Dr bhatti & Dr Soni When I visited Bangladeshi branch of an Indian clinic, they were also shocked to see the bad result. On the other hand, Eugenix has been one of those clinics providing consistent result. So, you should expect satisfactory outcome of your procedure.

If you've time, you can check my case 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

@Knightrider

Thank you for the update. Everything is good and on track. Your shedding period is still ongoing and will last approximately 90 days from the date of your procedure, after that, you'll experience gradual growth month on month.

Keep us updated on your progress. 

Warmest Regards   
Eugenix Hair Sciences 

Edited by Eugenix Hair Sciences

• 1 month later...

Wow reading all of this is tough. I am shocked at the previous surgery. The after result looks like negligence (in your pre op at eugenix) but the post op looks almost normal at the 8 month mark. This is a very strange occurrence.

did you ever get any skin or rheumatoid tests done? 

I hope your second procedure, with eugenix, slams your expectations way more than you hope. 

Edited by Vann

Follow my first hair transplant journey

3,252 Grafts a minimum of 6,712 hairs June 2022

Yes, i did my blood test done. Everything was fine. First surgery with Dr Suneet was not good. He just ruined my donor area with poor results and a FUT scar. He accepted initially that yes you didn’t achieve the desired results, so just come to our clinic for the consultation and when i went to the clinic he asked for around 3 lacs rupees for the repair. Not a trustworthy doctor for the HT

@Knightrider

At the 95-day mark, your scalp is progressing well. Going forward, you'll experience a gradual and consistent growth of your hair month by month. We kindly request that you continue to provide us with updates on your progress.

Warmest Regards 
Eugenix Hair Sciences 

Email: info@eugenix.in
Telephone: +91 8826471111
Whatsapp: +91 8826471111

Book an Appointment: https://eugenixhairsciences.com/book-an-appointment/

• 1 month later...
  • Administrators

Looks right on track for 3 months. At 3 months you’re back to baseline. The next few months is when growth occurs.

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.