Dr Zarev 11,941 grafts. 1st procedure 8,321, 2nd procedure 3,620

mtb

3 hours ago, Mirash said:

Any thoughts on fuexpert in spain 

3 hours ago, Mirash said:

Or clinica oporto 

Don't know too much about them. I've their quite expensive as well with waitlist as long as Dr. Zarev's. Plus I haven't seen them massive NW6 & 7 cases. They may exist but I haven't seen them. For FUE scalp hair-only NW6 and 7 Zarev is the guy. If you're good with beard hair then Eugenix and Pitella are the other good options I've seen. Best of luck in your decision making process. 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Hello! Having my operation this summer with Zarev. Do you know when they will contact me to pay for the surgery? Is it a month before of two weeks or something? I payed the deposit in september last year

4 hours ago, beatd said:

Hello! Having my operation this summer with Zarev. Do you know when they will contact me to pay for the surgery? Is it a month before of two weeks or something? I payed the deposit in september last year

A few days before

You will do some blood tests just to be sure everything is ok

Zarev explained this to me

If by chance it isnt safe health wise you get your deposit back

How many grafts are you getting?

Ok thank you, good to know

Yes I asked him about the blood preassure, and he said it will be fine they just have to know

We decided on 3000 grafts but I am thinking it could be worth doing more since I am paying the old price 4 euro not 5 euro

On 4/5/2023 at 5:18 AM, beatd said:

I paid the day after. He was probably okay with it since I was staying in town and I had to come back 9 months later. Some guys paid before, some guys paid inbetween days.   

4 hours ago, Spring15 said:

Looking forward to 3 month update pal

8 or 9 days from now. Seems like it’s starting to come in more fully. 

• Like 1

On 3/16/2023 at 5:57 PM, mtb said:

2 months. Ugly duckling is hitting hard. I am worried about a couple areas but need to be patient to see what areas get good growth. 

Cant tell how much of the donor thinning is the hairs extracted versus shock loss. Again, I just need to wait. 

Anyone have luck with fibers? I’m waaay to think to try fibers now but have a beach vacation in 1.5 months and might try them there. Could it affect new growth?

8B3A2692-FA6E-463B-8E98-5B2B7AC52EA4.jpeg

2B38A0D2-8FB9-4451-8071-C53860E13A8E.jpeg

EE60C772-30E5-4E47-988D-2221F403DCB7.jpeg

269B9291-9F8E-4C65-901F-A194EB62E77C.jpeg

475A9CC9-0446-4791-8066-6D8EF2F37404.jpeg

F917F2DD-889E-41AE-9AA5-B06C0281DE52.jpeg

Really ugly phase... but all this will end up being worth the wait... tic tac tic tac... new hair in on its way

On 3/19/2023 at 11:54 AM, asterix0 said:

Yes that is consistent with what to expect.

For sure it is a lot of money.... expensive? Well, it depends. When you want results and you go to one of the best, then you have to pay for that... I wouldn't be able to pay for that but if I was going to be a NW 6 and had the money, Dr Zarev would be in my list.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Wally West said:

@mtb @HugoX Hey guys, did you both find that your hairs transplanted to your crown grew slower than the hairs transplanted to the hairline, or was it about the same?

(I mean in that first 1-20 days before the shedding began)

I don’t think I understand. Days 1-20 everything is still intact. It grows just barely in that time. Then it all starts falling out everywhere. At 3 months I can say it is growing slower. But my head is still kind of a mess. Lots of little hairs sprouting but too early to tell anything. 

10 hours ago, mtb said:

I don’t think I understand. Days 1-20 everything is still intact. It grows just barely in that time. Then it all starts falling out everywhere. At 3 months I can say it is growing slower. But my head is still kind of a mess. Lots of little hairs sprouting but too early to tell anything. 

Yeah the grafts don’t grow much in those first 20 days, but in your day 20 photos you definitely have some growth! I was wondering if some areas grew better than others. I guess it’s hard to tell.

Any way, looking forward to your 3 month update 👍

1 hour ago, Wally West said:

Yeah the grafts don’t grow much in those first 20 days, but in your day 20 photos you definitely have some growth! I was wondering if some areas grew better than others. I guess it’s hard to tell.

Any way, looking forward to your 3 month update 👍

Zarev told me 9 months crown takes for full growth. Hairline and near hairline 6 months

Hairline 6 weeks.

I found previously i had alot of growth from month3-5 

Here’s my 3 month update. Tons of tiny little roots budding. Lots of weird long hairs I think that never fell out. I’ll probably buzz it all down in the next week. Heading out in a little beach vacation. Dr said another month until my shock loss in donor area starts to fill in. 

72586B4D-3929-400A-A816-2BC498032677.jpeg

BDBA6C53-098B-44AF-BACC-7F605D441DB7.jpeg

0FBBFA57-99B8-49C4-ADC2-0FFBE6B92F89.jpeg

E07A3A4C-B72B-4AC0-9646-195279A91DB7.jpeg

• Like 8

• Administrators
10 hours ago, mtb said:

Here’s my 3 month update. Tons of tiny little roots budding. Lots of weird long hairs I think that never fell out. I’ll probably buzz it all down in the next week. Heading out in a little beach vacation. Dr said another month until my shock loss in donor area starts to fill in. 

72586B4D-3929-400A-A816-2BC498032677.jpeg

BDBA6C53-098B-44AF-BACC-7F605D441DB7.jpeg

0FBBFA57-99B8-49C4-ADC2-0FFBE6B92F89.jpeg

E07A3A4C-B72B-4AC0-9646-195279A91DB7.jpeg

Looking awesome for 3 months 🙌🏼

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/22/2023 at 9:10 AM, Dieter987 said:

@mtbHow thick is the donorhair?

How large is the recipient area?

I don't remember any of the calculations he told me. 

22 hours ago, Rogith said:

Any update?

I'll post a few random pics from my trip to Hawaii last week. My monthly updates are done around 16th/17th of each month. That is when I send my monthly updates to Dr. Zarev.