1935 graft FUE hair transplant NW2 Dr mwamba Brussels

Hi 

any update? 

On 2/16/2023 at 11:48 PM, Dillpickle123 said:

Just a quick update hair is growing! Day by day it’s getting better I’m at month 3 and some change but seeing these hairs pop out is motivating! Still using minox and fin daily 

5DD1DEF7-401C-4C81-B30D-253BB114DAEF.jpeg

F5A9A0F4-EDC9-4B64-A5A5-418D914917EB.jpeg

C8C3D699-2A67-4EF4-9572-CC32F9EFC2AA.jpeg

4 hours ago, Gatsby said:

@Dillpickle123 your donor is amazing! 👌

Thanks Gatsby I love how the donor turned out! No thinness at all! I suffered some shock loss month 1-2 but being on this forum for so long I knew not to worry one bit! When I get a haircut I’ll be sure to share how the donor looks at a lower length but very happy with the donor Dr mwamba did a great job 

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 3/12/2023 at 10:23 AM, Dillpickle123 said:

Thanks Gatsby I love how the donor turned out! No thinness at all! I suffered some shock loss month 1-2 but being on this forum for so long I knew not to worry one bit! When I get a haircut I’ll be sure to share how the donor looks at a lower length but very happy with the donor Dr mwamba did a great job 

How is it growing man? 

On 4/4/2023 at 9:43 AM, JP28 said:

How is it growing man? 

Decently there’s a bit more growth then 4 months will be posting pictures of progress in about a week still see a lot of smaller hairs trying to grow outline is very clear now some hairs are getting length now 

• Like 1

Thanks for posting this. I had a very similar number of grafts and I’m about 4-5 months through as well, with growth at a similar stage. You can see so many people posting their results at 5 months where they look like they’ve got nearly a full hairline, so it’s good to see some other people who are going through a more reasonable growth rate! 

23 hours ago, Surf said:

Thanks for posting this. I had a very similar number of grafts and I’m about 4-5 months through as well, with growth at a similar stage. You can see so many people posting their results at 5 months where they look like they’ve got nearly a full hairline, so it’s good to see some other people who are going through a more reasonable growth rate! 

Exactly! 5 months should represent about 40 percent growth some ppl have outstanding growth at month 5-6 but I’m also aware that it’s not the norm 

Month 5 update:

Have seen more growth in the hairline still many tiny hairs sprouting! Slow but steady growth every day many tiny hairs that need to catch up pictures are with wet hair and harsh lighting, donor looks great doesn’t feel thinner still taking fin daily so far optimistic for the next few months I plan on cutting my hair when the hairline starts looking fuller 

090C4DF6-DC3E-40C0-AC1F-F102468F8854.jpeg

2167FAD5-21BA-4BED-9669-A6CA73FB3DDC.jpeg

FF62D3F8-8136-46D6-B505-86B054ABA673.jpeg

99238B7F-F682-42F4-9B0E-EDCB38DFE60C.jpeg

FD6093E2-2BB8-4F44-B6A7-6EBEB712876F.jpeg

EAD2997D-2625-4D42-892E-794F9DBB2EDC.jpeg

9BDCFD86-E2DD-45D5-95D2-8670BB833EED.jpeg

Edited by Dillpickle123

@Dillpickle123 Growth is slow but its gonna look great by month 6,7. The dry hair images show that so many small hairs are growing. In 3 months they will be of desired length and you can cut your existing hair a little shorter to match their length.

By looking at thread i can say that apart from your hairline rest part of your scalp don't show much thinning , except the area just behind your native hairline (the mid part).

You could have surely added little more grafts there if you went for shaved fue. If meds help you then no issues and also your hairline is gonna hide it easily in next 5-6 months but maybe a 400 more in those 2 days was possible to match the density little more. But is guess i am just thinking greedy here . Just suggesting btw 🙂 . 

CB8A0B4D-0F76-4DF5-91D1-00D34F88E2CA.jpeg

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, duckling said:

@Dillpickle123 Growth is slow but its gonna look great by month 6,7. The dry hair images show that so many small hairs are growing. In 3 months they will be of desired length and you can cut your existing hair a little shorter to match their length.

By looking at thread i can say that apart from your hairline rest part of your scalp don't show much thinning , except the area just behind your native hairline (the mid part).

You could have surely added little more grafts there if you went for shaved fue. If meds help you then no issues and also your hairline is gonna hide it easily in next 5-6 months but maybe a 400 more in those 2 days was possible to match the density little more. But is guess i am just thinking greedy here . Just suggesting btw 🙂 . 

CB8A0B4D-0F76-4DF5-91D1-00D34F88E2CA.jpeg

Yea I wanted to transplant there but I have vitiligo there causing white skin and hair there and Dr mwamba didn’t want to inflame it further only a few grafts were placed in there it looks thinner right now since I haven’t dyed it apparently the density is decent but since the the hair is basically colorless under his microscopic analysis it was deemed to be not balding 

• 4 weeks later...