1935 graft FUE hair transplant NW2 Dr mwamba Brussels

Posted (edited)
On 3/28/2024 at 7:04 PM, Etownone said:

Interesting...  

I had a repair job with Dr Mwamba in Feb of 2022,  and the final result,  my hairline just didn't have the density, like yours.  Dr Mwamba acknowledged this, stood by his work, and offered 800 grafts to add more density on the hairline.  I thought that showed integrity on his part. 

The only thing was that the first surgery was 45 minutes from where I live in NJ,   whereas for the 2nd surgery I had to fly out to Brussels. 

I had my 2nd HT with Dr Mwamba early March this year,  and since I was already going there,  I opted for more density on the mid section too.   I ended up getting like 2300 grafts..  With 800 being on the house.   

Im curious how or why Mwamba offered you 800 grafts on the house?

He really doesnt seem to be offer any free touch ups or refunds. You are the only patient of his ive heard of him doing any sort of free work.

Edited by HappyMan2021

On 3/28/2024 at 10:49 PM, HappyMan2021 said:

Im curious how or why Mwamba offered you 800 grafts on the house?

He really doesnt seem to be offer any free touch ups or refunds. You are the only of his ive heard of him doing any sort of free work.

I was very surprised he offered the 800 grafts too tbh.  I just followed up with pics with his assistant Ben, and expressed how I wasn't satisfied with my hairline.    My response from Ben....  "Dr Mwamba has instructed me to coordinate a free touch up for you on your hairline and I would like to explain a few things." 

Long story short,   I'm grateful...  And although I did get a free touch up of 800 grafts...  I did opt for more grafts....   So,   with the added grafts, flight to Brussels, and that tax... I spent close to 10k.   

On 3/23/2024 at 1:30 AM, ITA said:

Burning (even minimal and not continuous) and redness of the scalp, thinning of the eyebrows, and also vertical streaks of the fingernails, these are some of the symptoms of LPP.

I think I might have it then looking closely at my nails I have vertical streaks all over them and the vitiligo spot always “feels” different 

On 3/23/2024 at 1:30 AM, ITA said:

Burning (even minimal and not continuous) and redness of the scalp, thinning of the eyebrows, and also vertical streaks of the fingernails, these are some of the symptoms of LPP.

But I thought everyone nails have lines going upwards lol

Maybe you didn't get the results you wanted,   but it's still a pretty big difference,  along with all the hair you still got...   It looks like you have really really good hair.    I got hair envy looking at your hair pics. 

And keeping the donor a little longer hides all fue scars.   It's what I do too. 

14 hours ago, Dillpickle123 said:

Penso che potrei averlo, quindi guardando attentamente le mie unghie ho delle striature verticali dappertutto e il punto della vitiligine "sembra" sempre diverso 

Do you also feel tingling/burning, redness at times on the scalp?

16 hours ago, Etownone said:

Maybe you didn't get the results you wanted,   but it's still a pretty big difference,  along with all the hair you still got...   It looks like you have really really good hair.    I got hair envy looking at your hair pics. 

And keeping the donor a little longer hides all fue scars.   It's what I do too. 

Yea it’s not terrible by any means not everything grew 

Posted (edited)

This must be obvious but there’s a big difference when my hair is longer up right now after cutting a couple inches off it looks super thin on the temples and wonder how many more grafts I will need to finally feel like I have a finished result 1900 grafts used and I feel like only half grew how many grafts do yall think I need to cover these temples? 

IMG_9039.jpeg

IMG_9042.jpeg

IMG_9041.jpeg

IMG_9040.jpeg

Edited by Dillpickle123