3200 BHR Crown (2.5K Scalp 700 Beard) Bisanga & Kostis

• 4 weeks later...

@uk005801
This is very impressive at such an early stage and considering the scalp is non virgin and the donor had already provided quite a graft count prior to surgery, so therefore hair groupings will have been influenced.

Im very pleased to see the update. Looking very promising and I look forward to the next months.

Patient Advisor for Dr. Bisanga - BHR Clinic 

ian@bhrclinic.com   -    BHR YouTube Channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcH4PY1OxoYFwSDKzAkZRww

I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions and views shared are my own.

• Administrators

Looks fantastic, Dr. Bisanga always gets fast growth.

• Like 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

On 11/24/2022 at 3:36 PM, Melvin- Moderator said:

Looks fantastic, Dr. Bisanga always gets fast growth.

Thanks Melvin tbh I’m quite shocked myself at the growth. I can’t identify the beard either in there which was an initial worry. I’m extremely happy with progress

with a shaved head my crown now looks better than frontal third already in some respects. When I spoke with bisanga and kostis we spoke about adding 2k or so into the frontal third to complete my journey in a second pass again bears and scalp. And after experiencing the work they do I’m pretty sure I will do it. That will be my fourth and last transplant. I would like to tweak the hairline and temples but the surgeons were keen to add dentistry to the frontal third only. 🤔

Great post and fantastic growth! Congrats

I have a similar hair profile except curly and not straight so I'm very interested in your progress as I am looking at Dr Bisanga as well.

Do you remember the cm2 of your crown that needed coverage?

I have 86cm2 that needs coverage in my crown so I was just thinking graft numbers comparison

Happy growing!

6 hours ago, ItIsTime said:

Great post and fantastic growth! Congrats

I have a similar hair profile except curly and not straight so I'm very interested in your progress as I am looking at Dr Bisanga as well.

Do you remember the cm2 of your crown that needed coverage?

I have 86cm2 that needs coverage in my crown so I was just thinking graft numbers comparison

Happy growing!

Thanks mate 

my crown was 93 cm approx in the pre consultation. I tho k curly hair will obviously work in your favour for the illusion of density. I can’t rate the team highly enough, I was in the chair I think for 12 hours+ they took all the time they needed to get it right and I think the placement as well is incredible which is all done by the same team of technicians whether you go with bisanga alone or kostis and bisanga as I did. Here is a photo from yesterday just keeps improving! 4A1F3154-F656-4466-8FE4-94A5BA1B0F2B.thumb.jpeg.5959f460c310b17077ffb3c26bb4553d.jpeg

• 1 month later...

5 month update progress looking good.

now considering what to do re frontal third. 🤔 I have grown attached to a shaved head at a no2 so wondering whether I can use smp and some beard and save the remaining scalp grafts for a hairline and temple adjustment? Haven’t seen many examples of FUE and smp with a shaved at no2. Clinic suggest I have 2.5k grafts scalp and beard remaining. 

thoughts? 

this is slightly longer prob at no 3 or 4

2C7ABF4B-8034-4DAF-A10D-71DEB8FD9CE6.thumb.jpeg.4af7eea68564c73d750e5317e061f119.jpeg

This is at no2

E285451D-92D5-437C-BF60-D3B24EFC8AF3.thumb.jpeg.fd80aeaedfb8ce2966c9a3ee9aa40676.jpeg

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
On 1/19/2023 at 9:20 AM, Hah6788887 said:

Update?

Sorry I never gave a final result but tbh I think I was done by 7 months ish this is a pic at pretty much 12 months just before a london consultation to confirm a final procedure with Bhr. I have been quoted 2.2k scalp and 300 beard to tweak the hairline and strengthen the final third this will be my final transplant and total 10.7k scalp and 1k beard! I have kept a shaved head since transplant as I have grown attached to it and feel it actually looks better than grown out hair especially as my hair is fine diameter. But I have the option to grow out obviously should I wish.

I have been shaving down to a no1.5 and even a 1 once with no scarring unbelievable extraction tbh. 648A264F-4A2F-46DE-8FBC-9DAFBD0574F6.thumb.jpeg.c966b3ef6ceb6f3a21d03ef4530e3980.jpeg2043FE23-848A-47F2-8996-13D32BDB5759.thumb.jpeg.199901ab53320caa55874c7fc0a613a4.jpeg286CE5CC-B0A1-40A0-8429-276F38BCEE72.thumb.jpeg.f0b9b0d5f6ac9e84541b118e80a40ce7.jpeg

I fell so much more confident and have lost allot of weight and gained muscle which tbh I put down to the hair transplant giving me back my confidence. I plan to book for later this year and hopefully this will complete my journey 

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, mr_peanutbutter said:

wow, very good result

my apologies if that has already been answered but do they charge the usual amount for beard hair grafts or is it higher?

Thanks I am very pleased

scalp is 3.5 euro beard is 4

• Like 1

• Administrators

Do you plan on growing it out? You’ll get a better “illusion of density.”

• Like 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

56 minutes ago, Melvin- Moderator said:

Do you plan on growing it out? You’ll get a better “illusion of density.”

Since shaving it everyone has complemented on how good it looks shaved and kind of feel more confident with it so I plan this final procedure then see how it looks then I have both options 😊 I have very fine diameter hair so am worried I’d still need concealers etc and may not look full but shaved i feel it looks better. I know some may say it’s mad to get four transplants and to have a buzz cut? But I guess I’ll have options. 

a year on oral monoxide as well no issues. 

2 minutes ago, Curious25 said:

Looks good. 

Are you going to return with the aim of solidifying the hairline and temples of you are keeping a short buzz cut ?  

Yes I have had a consultation for a final pass for the frontal third and hairline I didn’t discuss temples at the time but may see what they think in pre surgery part. I can add 2.2k scalp and 300 beard which I hope will give me solid frontal third density. I like the buzz cut tbh but have the option obviously to grow out. 

• Like 1