Dr Bisanga - I’ve finally done it !

Whipaway

Great result - and a very modest number of grafts used for what wasn’t the smallest of recipient areas, very impressive. 

Its interesting to see how the texture of your hair has changed somewhat quite dramatically from your pre op photos - you looked to have had very fine and straight calibre hair pre surgery, but I’ve actually seen this phenomenon across a few different cases now.

What could be the reasons for this @sl ? 

• Like 1
  • Face Palm 1

2 hours ago, Curious25 said:

Great result - and a very modest number of grafts used for what wasn’t the smallest of recipient areas, very impressive. 

Its interesting to see how the texture of your hair has changed somewhat quite dramatically from your pre op photos - you looked to have had very fine and straight calibre hair pre surgery, but I’ve actually seen this phenomenon across a few different cases now.

What could be the reasons for this @sl ? 

Yes it was a large area that was covered which was completely bald.

in terms of my hair textures, pre surgery I always used to straighten my hair so as I could style my hair in a way to hide my baldness so that was probably down to that 👍

• Like 1

There he is!! Lad came back to give the fans what they wanted 🙂

Congratulations - the curly look looks cool to me as it’s not the usual. Getting the ht has been such an amazing thing to have sorted out for me as well, same here with the only regret. You may get some more growth yet, mine got quite a decent boost between 12 and 18 months 👍🏼

PS like a different man going off the before and after photo!

Edited by New_Barnet_Please
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, New_Barnet_Please said:

There he is!! Lad came back to give the fans what they wanted 🙂

Congratulations - the curly look looks cool to me as it’s not the usual. Getting the ht has been such an amazing thing to have sorted out for me as well, same here with the only regret. You may get some more growth yet, mine got quite a decent boost between 12 and 18 months 👍🏼

PS like a different man going off the before and after photo!

😭😭😭👍

Thanks for the kind comments and thanks for the help along the way 👍

I treating to read you go a boost from 12 to 18 months ! Actual growth ? Or thickening ? 👍

3 hours ago, Whipaway said:

😭😭😭👍

Thanks for the kind comments and thanks for the help along the way 👍

I treating to read you go a boost from 12 to 18 months ! Actual growth ? Or thickening ? 👍

👌🏼 Glad to give a little encouragement  and buzzing it was such a great result!

For me comparing my 12 month to 18 month photos my hair has grown out more with more “shape” and a bit thicker. Might do a final update for that on my thread sometime actually.

1 hour ago, New_Barnet_Please said:

👌🏼 Glad to give a little encouragement  and buzzing it was such a great result!

For me comparing my 12 month to 18 month photos my hair has grown out more with more “shape” and a bit thicker. Might do a final update for that on my thread sometime actually.

Great stuff.would be good to see an update 👍

• Like 1

• Administrators

What an incredible result4E218488-4471-46A9-A8D1-F77BA3B8C18C.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Wow 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

@Whipaway

Honestly, absolutely thrilled for you and well deserved. It has been a real pleasure to assist you throughout your journey and your personal approach in terms of questions, research, patience, diligence etc was executed perfectly.

You were very thorough and despite the desire to act and proceed quickly, you took the time necessary to ensure that you understood the procedure and the process well, meeting the doctor for consultation to allow an accurate assessment and recommendation.

Again, very pleased for you.

Keep in contact and wishing you the best and continued success in all of your endeavours.

• Like 3

Patient Advisor for Dr. Bisanga - BHR Clinic 

ian@bhrclinic.com   -    BHR YouTube Channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcH4PY1OxoYFwSDKzAkZRww

I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions and views shared are my own.

2 hours ago, Raphael84 said:

@Whipaway

Honestly, absolutely thrilled for you and well deserved. It has been a real pleasure to assist you throughout your journey and your personal approach in terms of questions, research, patience, diligence etc was executed perfectly.

You were very thorough and despite the desire to act and proceed quickly, you took the time necessary to ensure that you understood the procedure and the process well, meeting the doctor for consultation to allow an accurate assessment and recommendation.

Again, very pleased for you.

Keep in contact and wishing you the best and continued success in all of your endeavours.

I couldn’t have asked for better communication. 
Thanks for everything Ian, you’ve been fantastic and I will most definitely stay in contact . 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks again to @Whipaway for sharing photos and documenting your journey so thoroughly. 

It is clear from the interest on your thread that your case and experience has been of great value to the forum and its members, and long may that continue.

Again, we are all very happy for you and enjoy your new hairline.

Edited by Raphael84
  • Like 2

Patient Advisor for Dr. Bisanga - BHR Clinic 

ian@bhrclinic.com   -    BHR YouTube Channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcH4PY1OxoYFwSDKzAkZRww

I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions and views shared are my own.

• Administrators
6 hours ago, Raphael84 said:

Thanks again to @Whipaway for sharing photos and documenting your journey so thoroughly. 

It is clear from the interest on your thread that your case and experience has been of great value to the forum and its members, and long may that continue.

Again, we are all very happy for you and enjoy your new hairline.

Looks amazing 🤩 

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.