Dr Bisanga - I’ve finally done it !

Whipaway

Definitely some good progress from month 2! Hopefully you start to see even more noticeable improvement over the coming weeks.

On the minoxidil, glad to hear you are seeing a difference. I am a few days short of month 2 and I have definitely seen an increase in body hair, so I am hopeful it will have a good effect as the months go by! Remaining positive! 

You look to be right on track!

2 hours ago, Whipaway said:

@Hairlinedreamer thanks for the comment.

I am following your thread, your work looks great. Did you continue to shed or hold on to them grafts ? 

I am definitely seeing improvement on my crown from the minoxidil 👍

No problem. 

I am going to post a small update tomorrow as that is my 60 day mark. I have held on to a few, but not loads by any means! I got to around the 6 week mark thinking I might get away with keeping a lot more, but I have lost a lot since. I am just trusting the process and hoping for the best! Will be interesting to see your thoughts on the update though! 

That's great, pleased to hear you've already seen an improvement! 

To add to my 3 months update…

As advised by Dr Bisanga I went on oral minoxidil a couple of months before my procedure. 
although the pics are at slightly different angles I though I would post pics showing my crown before my procedure and how it looks today. 
There is no doubt I have responded well. My wife started to tell me about 6 weeks ago that my hair was thickening on top and crown .

29824978-1653-4E19-8C27-FAB495E4EFC9.jpeg

FBA7A88C-1DC1-4AA7-A939-94BD1498BCD7.jpeg

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

4 Month update -
So 4 months have quickly passed and time for an update.
As I mentioned in my 3 month posted, I had definitely noticed signs of growth.
I think it’s fair to say I have had a good amount of growth since.
Lots of singles in my hairline came through with one area in particular coming very thick and fast. If the rest of my hairline comes through with the same density I will be very happy.
Some areas are a bit behind other areas with the furthest areas of my temples being the thinnest but it seem to be slowly thicken up as each week passes. 
I was thinking that perhaps singles come through first but as Ian from BHR pointed out - it’s more of a percentage.
Lots more singles at a higher density are packed in the hairline.
If I would have let my hair grow then it probably would have a better illusion of density at this point but I was happy to keep it short and only leave it to grow once I started to see growth. 
I went to the barbers yesterday for my first trim since the procedure. I only had short back and side and totally left the top but I had a nice smile on my face looking in the mirror at my new hairline coming in.
The last time I sat in the barbers chair and he lifted my fringe was a horrible feeling to see how far back I had receded.
I would love to hear your thoughts. 

C664CF8A-9F44-45F8-96DD-7F75C657A756.jpeg

53EB44F9-665E-485C-A1CB-31CF5A935A57.jpeg

BB11DA29-DDE3-41C1-9B5C-A2E3CD3881F4.jpeg

• Like 8

4 minutes ago, Whipaway said:

4 Month update -
Lots of singles in my hairline came through with one area in particular coming very thick and fast. If the rest of my hairline comes through with the same density I will be very happy.
Some areas are a bit behind other areas with the furthest areas of my temples being the thinnest but it seem to be slowly thicken up as each week passes. 
I was thinking that perhaps singles come through first but as Ian from BHR pointed out - it’s more of a percentage.
If I would have let my hair grow then it probably would have a better illusion of density at this point but I was happy to keep it short and only leave it to grow once I started to see growth. 
I went to the barbers yesterday for my first trim since the procedure. I only had short back and side and totally left the top but I had a nice smile on my face looking in the mirror at my new hairline coming in.
The last time I sat in the barbers chair and he lifted my fringe was a horrible feeling to see how far back I had receded.

Looking very good my friend!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

watching the difference between the 8 weeks and now, especially on the hairline - this is so amazing and gives me much strength as I'm heading into the 8'th week and waiting for these "half-bear areas" to develope..

• Like 1

3 hours ago, New_Barnet_Please said:

Was looking forward to this update 🙂

Looking sharp - congrats amigo!

Thanks mate …

it’s coming along nicely. 
Did you see much development from 4 to 5 months ? 

6 hours ago, Whipaway said:

4 Month update -

Looks really packed well for just 4 months. You're going to very happy by 6 months

Keep us posted!

• Like 1

Looking good

23 hours ago, Whipaway said:

4 Month update -

Looking brilliant and only 4 months in! Are you taking pfizer oral minoxidil?