Dr Bisanga - I’ve finally done it !

Whipaway

8 hours ago, CaliforniaLiving said:

I want to stay in states to get my first HT but seeing work like Dr. Bisanga gives me second thoughts. Great donor management and really clean extraction. 

Please keep us updated!

Which doctors are you considering in the states?

On 5/17/2022 at 11:45 PM, Calihome1 said:

Which doctors are you considering in the states?

Bloxham, Konior or Rahal. My plan is to get my first surgery in the states w/ a focus on the hairline and front 1/3 (which I know will be expensive) and get my next ones overseas cheaper. Hairline is what I am most concerned w/ so I want to go through a trusted doctor in the states. Right now I am leaning towards Bloxham (I am planning on Jan 2024 for my surgery).

23 minutes ago, CaliforniaLiving said:

Bloxham, Konior or Rahal. My plan is to get my first surgery in the states w/ a focus on the hairline and front 1/3 (which I know will be expensive) and get my next ones overseas cheaper. Hairline is what I am most concerned w/ so I want to go through a trusted doctor in the states. Right now I am leaning towards Bloxham (I am planning on Jan 2024 for my surgery).

Isnt Bloxham FUT only?

29 minutes ago, OliverAtom said:

The quality of your hair looks superb! And you have a really nice donor.

Your result is going to be impressive, cant wait to see the final result 😎

Thanks for the kind words Oliver 

Early days for me yet so I am letting each day pass and not thinking about it although my donor looks untouched and the redness is settling down. 
mice decided to keep it all buzzed down until I start getting growth. 
I’m actually enjoying having a buzzed cut 

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/27/2022 at 1:58 PM, Whipaway said:

Thanks for the kind words Oliver 

Early days for me yet so I am letting each day pass and not thinking about it although my donor looks untouched and the redness is settling down. 
mice decided to keep it all buzzed down until I start getting growth. 
I’m actually enjoying having a buzzed cut 

2 Month Update.

exactly 2 months today since my procedure with Dr Bisanga. I’ve totally switched off from it and not been at all bothered in terms of trying to hide it. 
with permission from the clinic I have buzzed it down which makes it blend in and look much better. I actually really like it that way ! 
With it only being 2 months there is obviously nothing to report on in terms of growth but the redness has really faded and settled down. 
On the below pics I have not buzzed it for 2 weeks, it usually looks and blends in better when it’s buzzed down.

The donor looks absolutely untouched with no issues whatsoever.

I started taking oral minoxidil about 1 month before the procedure and I certainly feel like something is happening . My beard has really thickened up and more hairs across my cheekbones which I don’t mind at all. 
I think my hairs and toes have more hairs ?

I have also most definitely grown baby type thin hair on the side of my head from my temple points to my eyebrows on both sides. They are not really visible unless you look closely but they are certainly there. 
Let’s hope the minoxidil also works on the head. 

5F0782B4-06F7-4664-825B-F4DE51040766.jpeg

59CFF742-CDFF-46EF-9A66-3CA55D1513E7.jpeg

93BDC36B-C465-422D-81D9-C203AD708D2C.jpeg

B7B62738-FA5B-4350-9FC0-9C5E762C9EF1.jpeg

0872EBDE-5633-4942-9D60-CCE21A72C603.jpeg

• Like 4

I remember complimenting you on the donor area. It looks excellent 

They say hair transplants aren't a guarantee,  but I genuinely guarantee that you will have a great result. Besides going to a great clinic, your hair quality allows you to achieve the fullness of results that everyone dreams of. 

Apart from that, you are also able to go for a second procedure in the future since everything is so well at the back.

For now, good luck and happy growth along the way 

Edited by Ryan Daniel
  • Like 2

5 hours ago, Ryan Daniel said:

I remember complimenting you on the donor area. It looks excellent 

They say hair transplants aren't a guarantee,  but I genuinely guarantee that you will have a great result. Besides going to a great clinic, your hair quality allows you to achieve the fullness of results that everyone dreams of. 

Apart from that, you are also able to go for a second procedure in the future since everything is so well at the back.

For now, good luck and happy growth along the way 

Thanks Ryan 
your kind comments mean a lot.

Fingers crossed I get one the great Dr Bisanga results 🤞

• Like 1

On 6/16/2022 at 7:02 PM, Whipaway said:

2 Month Update.

exactly 2 months today since my procedure with Dr Bisanga. I’ve totally switched off from it and not been at all bothered in terms of trying to hide it. 
with permission from the clinic I have buzzed it down which makes it blend in and look much better. I actually really like it that way ! 
With it only being 2 months there is obviously nothing to report on in terms of growth but the redness has really faded and settled down. 
On the below pics I have not buzzed it for 2 weeks, it usually looks and blends in better when it’s buzzed down.

The donor looks absolutely untouched with no issues whatsoever.

I started taking oral minoxidil about 1 month before the procedure and I certainly feel like something is happening . My beard has really thickened up and more hairs across my cheekbones which I don’t mind at all. 
I think my hairs and toes have more hairs ?

I have also most definitely grown baby type thin hair on the side of my head from my temple points to my eyebrows on both sides. They are not really visible unless you look closely but they are certainly there. 
Let’s hope the minoxidil also works on the head. 

5F0782B4-06F7-4664-825B-F4DE51040766.jpeg

59CFF742-CDFF-46EF-9A66-3CA55D1513E7.jpeg

93BDC36B-C465-422D-81D9-C203AD708D2C.jpeg

B7B62738-FA5B-4350-9FC0-9C5E762C9EF1.jpeg

0872EBDE-5633-4942-9D60-CCE21A72C603.jpeg

Congratulations. It is looking good. Wish you the best of results.

• Like 1

Official representative of Eugenix Hair Sciences

Dr. Arika Bansal & Dr. Pradeep Sethi

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5crlGyTac2hlU1gHneADzQ

Great attitude to have! Only thing I’d say is if it’s buzzed you have the effect of zero density and if you’re lucky you will have something starting to take shape at 4 months (may take longer) - so you might want to stop buzzing it at 2.5 months or so to give it chance to grow out so you can properly what’s happening at that time :0)

Edited by New_Barnet_Please

18 minutes ago, New_Barnet_Please said:

Great attitude to have! Only thing I’d say is if it’s buzzed you have the effect of zero density and if you’re lucky you will have something starting to take shape at 4 months (may take longer) - so you might want to stop buzzing it at 2.5 months or so to give it chance to grow out so you can properly what’s happening at that time :0)

Yep makes sense and that’s kind of my plan. I’ve actually left buzzing it for the last couple of weeks but I plan to buzz it today but leave it buzzed at a longer grade . Once growth starts appearing 🤞 I will leave it to grow again 👍🤞🤞🤞

On 5/26/2022 at 2:07 PM, CaliforniaLiving said:

Did you make a decision on a doc?

On 7/2/2022 at 11:52 AM, Calihome1 said:

Did you make a decision on a doc?

Not yet- I just bought a house so shooting for 2023-2024 before I make a decision. My hairline is thinning out fast now that I'm hitting 36, so I might just buzz my head next year until I get something done!

3 month update…

Exactly 3 months today since my procedure. 
The redness has gone and although it’s early days growth has slowly started. As you can see from my 2 month update there is a difference.

There are also hairs that can’t be seen on the photo…  if I look at my head at an angle under a bright bathroom light then I can see very fine hairs which are coming through. 
it’s a bit patchy with some area showing growth and others areas not yet started but at only 3 months I would say I’m on my way ? 
on another note the oral minoxidil has most definitely thickened up my native hair. 
I would like to hear opinions ?

9DE5060D-FB36-4D5E-979E-AAAFEDCAB78B.jpeg

Edited by Whipaway
  • Like 1