EUGENIX JULY

Hi fellow users,

I have been on quite a journey with my hair and didnt expect to be fighting hair loss after 12 years. I started losing hair at 22 and then at 27 completed a HT in Istanbul with longevita. It was successful (although I was harvested I had a full head if hair). 4-5 years later it became very thin and feels like I lost native hair - I am on fin. However I am back in the game and am close to completing my booking with Eugenix. I have limited donor area so I am expecting 2000 beard grafts and then whatever we can scrape from the donor. I am hoping thy can make my donor look less sparse somehow. I am hoping any of you can give any advice and tell me what to expect. Please see my piks below in this order:

1) post op HT longevita (2016)

2) pre HT longevita (2016)

3) 12 months post op (2017)

4-9) current pics different angles (2022)

Thanks for taking time reading my post. 

2396224A-57BE-4B59-A950-534D7C5AD9D2.jpeg

6353247F-9881-46AB-86F0-FFE43228D308.jpeg

626048B7-BC08-4852-B246-FC38B722D095.jpeg

C2306D82-34FB-4B89-90D7-2F142902A92D.jpeg

5E8768FB-1B65-41C4-8089-C343130B56A4.jpeg

9150A8C6-B8CE-4B5A-AC43-A7B14785EC63.jpeg

17694124-85A5-48D5-9D8D-FC9D1106E50B.jpeg

DAD72D86-586B-4BC2-8ED3-E5BD555746A1.jpeg

E241A87C-9EC5-4A97-8634-475D107147CB.jpeg

ACE56E3B-0C5C-4671-AB8D-D6240572D20D.jpeg

• Like 1

• Administrators

Very excited for you, you're going from Hyundai to Mercedez in terms of quality.

• Like 2

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

Also, I am hoping for around 3000 grafts, its difficult to plan though over a video call. Its not worth me travelling all the way to India for less than 2500! My beard hairs are good imo I will send a pik showing them what do you think? 

Hello ahmed and thanks for sharing your story... your beard looks great and I would say they can take those 2000 grafts from it. Also, I'm sure they will manage to improve your donor extracting from it so that it becomes more homogeneous... You talking about the temples but I would make sure I cover the top before jumping into the temples. Let's see how your video consultation goes with Eugenix. Keep us posted!

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, ahmed9500 said:

500-700 in the hairline (beard)

2500 crown and midcalp (scalp donor)

Shouldn’t it be other way around?  Use scalp for hairline, beard for mid/crown?

I’m sure Eugenix will tell you the same, but don’t por beard hairs in your hairline when you still have scalp donor supply.

• Like 1

Check out my journey here:

1 hour ago, Fue3361 said:

Shouldn’t it be other way around?  Use scalp for hairline, beard for mid/crown?

I’m sure Eugenix will tell you the same, but don’t por beard hairs in your hairline when you still have scalp donor supply.

I think OP might have misunderstood the marking on the pic by the clinic. I don't think the clinic is looking to accentuate the hairline as it looks ok. They are recommending 2500 grafts only for the mid and the crown. Out of those 2500 grafts, 500-700 will be scalp grafts and the rest will be extracted from the beard.

On 3/30/2022 at 12:47 AM, ahmed9500 said:

I started losing hair at 22 and then at 27 completed a HT in Istanbul with longevita. It was successful (although I was harvested I had a full head if hair). 4-5 years later it became very thin and feels like I lost native hair - I am on fin.

Ok, let me understand one thing. Right now you are taking finasteride. And how about after your HT surgery? Were you taking finasteride for 5 years after HT surgery and despite it lost hair as we see on the pictures? 

Edited by GeneralNorwood

4 hours ago, Drish said:

I think OP might have misunderstood the marking on the pic by the clinic. I don't think the clinic is looking to accentuate the hairline as it looks ok. They are recommending 2500 grafts only for the mid and the crown. Out of those 2500 grafts, 500-700 will be scalp grafts and the rest will be extracted from the beard.

You’re right, that was his confusion.

Check out my journey here:

Yes sorry it is the other way round. The hairline isnt moving, just trying to add bit more density. I was on fin after first HT but stopped for like 6 months and reckon the damage was done in that time

On 4/3/2022 at 12:43 PM, ahmed9500 said:

Yes sorry it is the other way round. The hairline isnt moving, just trying to add bit more density. I was on fin after first HT but stopped for like 6 months and reckon the damage was done in that time

so in that whole time you only stopped for 6 months but have been taking ever since?

My hair transplant Journey with Dr. Freitas

4 minutes ago, ahmed9500 said:

Yes thats right, think the damage was done in that short space of time!

Damn man its quite scary sometimes even finasteride is not enough to stop the NW reaper lol. I hope you get a great transformation Il be following your journey! am personally going in September. 

Btw did you consider going on dutasteride when you noticed more hair loss?

My hair transplant Journey with Dr. Freitas

Booked for July 24, will be updating with as much content for you. A friend of mine is joining me so will upload his pre op and post op pics at the time. I really wantvto build my temples back slightly, will 200 grafts be enough? Dont think I can afford to use more than that…Wish me luck with the whole journey!

• Like 2