EUGENIX JULY

Bro you're like 2 months in. If this was 6 months, I'd be very concerned, but you're right in the middle of the shedding phase. Almost everyone looks worse until month the beginning of month 4 once growth starts. I wouldn't worry.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Z-- said:

Bro you're like 2 months in. If this was 6 months, I'd be very concerned, but you're right in the middle of the shedding phase. Almost everyone looks worse until month the beginning of month 4 once growth starts. I wouldn't worry.

Thanks I am hoping to see my pre HT state soon though I wasnt expecting it to get worse than pre HT thats all

1 minute ago, Sukh1234 said:

How is anything I’ve said critical lol, about eugenix in this post . I’ve offered the guy advice regarding his donor issues that have nothing to do with the  transplant. And he’s thanked me for giving him advice. I suggest you read posts, before commenting on them 

You have been blocked by @Melvin- Moderator from many threads, this platform is to support, endure, and spread awareness in people who are facing baldness. I request you not to give false feedbacks, Ahmed is doing well, it's just the shedding phase, if it continues for another 4-5 months then It would be a concern. Everybody looks ugly and worse in this phase, allow him few months from now and then see the journey. 

7 minutes ago, DHT said:

Oh mate, you are back again.... Can you please stop making others worried.

I've observed this that you're quite a bad critic for Eugenix. Pls stop doing this as this is just shedding phase and @ahmed9500can wait for few months for his further progress. This is very natural Ahmed, just don't worry and relax. 

Thank you I will try my best to relax till at least month 3/4 so my hair is at least pre HT… I think @Sukh1234was referring to my first HT which I had in Turkey…

2 minutes ago, ahmed9500 said:

Thanks I am hoping to see my pre HT state soon though I wasnt expecting it to get worse than pre HT thats all

It's normal to be even worse than pre HT. Should be back to that level next month or so. Best thing to do is not to stress and not look at the mirror for another month if possible lol.

@Sukh1234have right. You should not use topical minoxidil if u hair is miniuarizing on the donor too. The only option solution is oral minoxidil since it effect all area of the scalp

btw this is normal bro. You will always look worser in the shedding phase than pre op. Have patience and use caps if that makes it easier. Good luck

Edited by Ajamilo
  • Like 1

• Administrators
2 hours ago, DHT said:

You have been blocked by @Melvin- Moderator from many threads, this platform is to support, endure, and spread awareness in people who are facing baldness. I request you not to give false feedbacks, Ahmed is doing well, it's just the shedding phase, if it continues for another 4-5 months then It would be a concern. Everybody looks ugly and worse in this phase, allow him few months from now and then see the journey. 

Shame he resorts to creating multiple accounts. He’s not welcomed back, he’s clearly posting with an agenda.

• Like 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

@ahmed9500 if your hair looks worse than it even did pre-ht, the surgery could have caused shock loss of alot of your native hair. As long as this hair was strong and wasnt at deaths door already, it should come back

I will admit your "ugly duckling" stage does aesthetically seem fairly severe - alot more than the average Joe has to deal with. 

My advice for you during this period is to buzz your head to a #3 or so. Also grow out facial hair.

Or just wear a hat in public. 

Edited by HappyMan2021

18 minutes ago, ahmed9500 said:

Looks horrible right now i know it was bad before my HT with Eugenix but really it wasnt this bad

FFE6BB7C-A8A6-4397-A576-D947CC412039.jpeg

3AC5BF7C-25FC-4C22-8B52-B7F94F838234.jpeg

Yeah it looks really bad to me but I don’t know a thing about donors. And more knowledgeable people than me are telling you it’s OK so must be. I don’t know if there’s a way to tell overharvesting from shock loss and what a good and bad donor management looks like soon after post op. 

Take a look at this, this picture is of a patient from the clinic I am searching. I mean it looks bad to me but the clinic and everyone said it might not be bad.

I think it looks exactly like you or maybe yours is a little worse. He’s a nw6 with massive # of grafts extracted. Good recipient growth. 

Anyway yeah, hope it gets better for you soon rather than later. 

Cheers

0DC0F3E8-9989-41DB-97EE-450E2ED98267.jpeg.2a63a2b6a4909bba73a495f8ddd238cf.jpegECA6A7CE-037B-4219-8844-FF8FE2EC71F8.jpeg.9d48b193ebc0de6e8e94e85e48c64d7c.jpeg

• Like 1

• Administrators

To be fair, your donor was fairly depleted prior to surgery. I would assume it will look overall better, but thinner. Before there was a clear demarcation line near the nape. The ugly duckling stage sucks but it will get better.

image.jpeg

• Like 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

• 4 weeks later...

3 Month Update

Hi fellow users, 

I hit the 3 month mark today and managed to take some pictures. I feel I have still not recovered and hair is looking a lot worse than before my HT. I know it is way too early to see progress, but I was expecting it to be pre ht state by now. 

Regarding my donor area, it is looking horrible at the moment and I know it was bad before the transplant but had high hopes with Eugenix extractions that it would look better than before. Again I will give it another 2-3 months to see some inprovements. 

I am having to use toppik fibres daily which actually gives my hair a good look. I will update some pics at Month 4 - my expectations: 

- hair at least looking like before transplant 

- donor area recovered slightly

Please add your thoughts and advice that will be useful. 

Thank you

A4817DB3-AB74-4F1C-9EB7-1249176221B6.jpeg

8DA70606-15D1-4101-979E-17EB5919CB8D.jpeg

63ED0947-AB58-456B-8F0F-B1DB59F250CB.jpeg

01E47104-9794-4F37-8B3E-BE101E3F3BF7.jpeg

14867022-3BCA-4550-8B6C-6884D23F5B1F.jpeg

5FABECDF-E573-49D0-B157-6DF4304F9D19.jpeg

• Valued Contributor
37 minutes ago, ahmed9500 said:

I hit the 3 month mark today and managed to take some pictures. I feel I have still not recovered and hair is looking a lot worse than before my HT.

Three months is still the ugly stage and I wouldn't even consider judging your results until you get them. It takes up to twelve months to see the final stage. Many thanks for sharing!

• Like 1

• 5 weeks later...

MONTH 4 UPDATE 

Hi all,

Please see pics of 4 months in decent lighting. At the moment I feel I am just getting back to pre HT. I am hoping the next 2-3 months I will get huge growth and the hairs will start to thicken. Exciting times ahead I can feel hairs sprouting now… My donor area has recovered from this HT but the scars are clearly visible from previous HT. I will also post a pik with hair fibres in… at the moment they make my hair look amazing!!!! I wish i can style that without the fibres in a few months??? Thoughts guys??

C3A2FD53-6B7E-4BC9-BDD7-1469D703CE7B.jpeg

7150702C-B6F2-48CB-BF7F-DEE3784283C1.jpeg

876B29B3-8131-4310-9B1D-6A391185CC40.jpeg

A06CC04E-CFFF-457B-B8F8-C647D8C44655.jpeg

D2B72817-D4BA-4F26-B2BE-D8C7ED167503.jpeg

25430099-C587-4622-B158-29E86FDD30DF.jpeg

B2977166-C920-411B-9FE8-6E26D0D497D5.jpeg

• Like 1

Looks amazing mate! I think in a couple more months you're not gonna need those fibres. 

I just got mine done 1 week ago from another clinic in Pune. Documenting my journey too. Just seeing your Journey instills alot of confidence. Thanks for a sharing man. Look forward to the next update. 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
4 minutes ago, Glassbuildingoffice said:

I shall soon be following your footsteps it seems. Looking very promising!

Hold fire, I shall be posting an update very soon… not too happy but will update in 2/3 weeks

• Sad 3