EUGENIX JULY

10 DAYS PRE OP

Hi all, with my surgery date looming around the corner I am starting to feel the excitement and nerves! The recent updates from @track_ratand @qwop123 have worried me slightly but the calls and continous updates from @Eugenix Hair ScienceshaS given me hope and trust in them to deliver great results. 
I have opted for a cheaper package and I know many on the forum have questioned the quality of these packages so I guess I will be proof of Eugenix’s work and can prove just how amazing they are (hopefully!) 

I will next update a week after surgery, pray for me and wish me luck 🙌🏾

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, ahmed9500 said:

10 DAYS PRE OP

Hi all, with my surgery date looming around the corner I am starting to feel the excitement and nerves! The recent updates from @track_ratand @qwop123 have worried me slightly but the calls and continous updates from @Eugenix Hair ScienceshaS given me hope and trust in them to deliver great results. 
I have opted for a cheaper package and I know many on the forum have questioned the quality of these packages so I guess I will be proof of Eugenix’s work and can prove just how amazing they are (hopefully!) 

Wishing you all the best brother. Hope it’s a home run for you. 

• Thanks 1

15 hours ago, ahmed9500 said:

10 DAYS PRE OP

Wish you the best of results and a wonderful procedure. Please don't worry about anything. The results in all the packages are good. The technique, skill set, resources etc are the same in all packages. You are in good hands.

Official representative of Eugenix Hair Sciences

Dr. Arika Bansal & Dr. Pradeep Sethi

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5crlGyTac2hlU1gHneADzQ

14 hours ago, bbq111 said:

I'll be there the week prior (this coming Monday). Having similar feelings and nerves are kicking in. Good luck to you! I hope you have a fantastic result 

Please don't worry. It is okay to be nervous. Everything is going to be okay. If you have any questions then please feel free to connect with your counsellors asap. We will try to answer all of your questions to the best of our abilities.

Edited by Gabreille Nelson Mukhia
  • Like 1

Official representative of Eugenix Hair Sciences

Dr. Arika Bansal & Dr. Pradeep Sethi

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5crlGyTac2hlU1gHneADzQ

• 2 weeks later...

Hi all,

An update from Delhi airport as I sit here waiting for my flight home:

The team at @Eugenix Hair Sciences are phenomenomal and really made us feel at home during our stay. The work completed was done with care, professionalism and skill. I hope and pray my results are great because I know how much effort went into my hair. Dr Arika was very sociable and made sure she gifted us with some lovely presents as we left - thank you. On to the surgery now, I had 2900 grafts from which we managed 800 from the hairline and 2100 from the beard. It took 2 whole days and this is the reason I am so thankful I had a caring and fun team around me! It’s been a tiring but fun week in Delhi and once I get home I will update with pre, post op pics. 

Edited by ahmed9500
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

15 hours ago, ahmed9500 said:

Hi all,

An update from Delhi airport as I sit here waiting for my flight home:

The team at @Eugenix Hair Sciences are phenomenomal and really made us feel at home during our stay. The work completed was done with care, professionalism and skill. I hope and pray my results are great because I know how much effort went into my hair. Dr Arika was very sociable and made sure she gifted us with some lovely presents as we left - thank you. On to the surgery now, I had 2900 grafts from which we managed 800 from the hairline and 2100 from the beard. It took 2 whole days and this is the reason I am so thankful I had a caring and fun team around me! It’s been a tiring but fun week in Delhi and once I get home I will update with pre, post op pics. 

Greetings of the day, 

Thank you very much for your kind words, safe journey.

Hi,

I have just received pictures pre op and post op from the clinic. What do you think of the work? 

2100 beard grafts

800 scalp grafts

What can I expect for my end results? I am realistic but hopeful I can get back to my one year post op from my first surgery. 

thank you

F80269B1-E8F6-477C-ADF2-CD0F76ABD4FD.jpeg

DBD61C34-40EA-4EFE-9FDB-304B66008D64.jpeg

EAA93974-E5E6-43F7-A9FE-15E088CB36BC.jpeg

80B518E8-0591-47AA-BFC3-1837A22D1140.jpeg

1E900384-4DBB-47CC-8CB9-19E5D1CC3802.jpeg

CF750C88-3256-4090-9DE6-519BD0E8CDF0.jpeg

2A55698B-6EF0-4E21-B8F3-09F6F908754C.jpeg

5024C5BD-ED34-491D-BEF5-F31DB54EDA79.jpeg

9B1883B1-C610-4860-B690-CDBB0258594A.jpeg

• Like 2

Thank you, I am following your journey closely too. 
I am happy with how theyve added hairs tonthe hairline and carefully placed grafts in mid scalp and crown but frustrated we couldnt get enough grafts for the area just behind hairline. Hopefully it all grows well and i can cover the area. 

2 WEEK UPDATE

It has been exactly 2 weeks since my 2nd surgery. I had a gruelling 2 days of extractions and implantations and in the end we managed 2900 grafts. My beard looks untouched and my donor is as it was pre op. So I am already happy with donor management. I feel like my temples could have been done (hopefully in the future?). My hairline looks good and crown seems ok. I was expecting shock loss but thankfully up to now nothing. I have a wedding all this week so will be having a haircut and feel like it will look like a decent buzz cut. Then I will be going straight into the ugly duckling phase so I will try not to take pics and look at my hair much. Will provide 3 month pics in due course. Here are my 14?day pics:

17B2D841-D67B-42AD-A563-4D041AAF5AA5.jpeg

2B9F1E65-6FAE-4B29-8863-65BEBE3244B8.jpeg

7EB69280-A139-40F4-AFFB-6FC8635EDF91.jpeg

E2AFA2E1-3635-4222-BC72-95E7C23619F0.jpeg

C7B51A49-E29E-4032-BADB-76281BFB222C.jpeg

F36A6CD1-C541-4C88-B0C8-70A20E41334F.jpeg

47F34068-9A62-433D-8EEF-21A610687893.jpeg

0E531B1E-6752-4D98-AF4C-17B1F5BA1ADE.jpeg

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

2 Month Update

Hi all, 

I did say I wasn’t going to post any pics till 3 months, however, I am quite concerned by the state of my hair currently. I know it is the ugly duckling stage and it is meant to be bad BUT my hair is worse than it has ever been, worse than before both my transplants. 
The donor looks very thin and I am worried I may be thinning in that area, my beard is OK but I am getting huge pimples in there now. I am on minoxidil, fin and multi vitamins - might start derma rolling to get some improvements? Any feedback/tips are appreciated - thank you guys 

9F3182CF-415D-40F2-9648-8A6A855F0C49.jpeg

1B8C1AF1-E86F-40A8-9EA3-0CD65859AF95.jpeg

C6C5B4F7-6353-4FBF-9428-DC92F3F2BE02.jpeg

• Valued Contributor

You are dead set in the ugly duckling phase. This does not just relate to the recipient area but 'all of your scalp/hair. After my procedure I felt that my donor had been thinned out quite a bit (but it wasn't). In fact people have said that it looks better now than pre op! You really need to give a hair transplant a good twelve months,  not only so that everything can heal, but also to let things 'bounce back.' Keep everything constant. Stick with the minoxidil and finasteride and stay the course. Patience is everything when it comes to surgery so I understand your concerns. All the best and thanks for sharing!

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Gatsby said:

You are dead set in the ugly duckling phase. This does not just relate to the recipient area but 'all of your scalp/hair. After my procedure I felt that my donor had been thinned out quite a bit (but it wasn't). In fact people have said that it looks better now than pre op! You really need to give a hair transplant a good twelve months,  not only so that everything can heal, but also to let things 'bounce back.' Keep everything constant. Stick with the minoxidil and finasteride and stay the course. Patience is everything when it comes to surgery so I understand your concerns. All the best and thanks for sharing!

Aww thank you for your positive feedback, it means a lot from someone with great results 👍

• Like 1

• Valued Contributor
Just now, ahmed9500 said:

Aww thank you for your positive feedback, it means a lot from someone with great results 👍

Have a look at my thread on my surgery and look at my original pics (both pre op and 2-3 months post op) compared to month 5 onwards. All the best!

39 minutes ago, Sukh1234 said:

Your hair transplant thinned which is very worrying . That is against the norm especially in the short period Of time which is odd and should of been investigated. Did you get your donor checked as I can only assume your one of the unlucky ones with donor miniaturisation which makes a transplant obsolete?

Oh mate, you are back again.... Can you please stop making others worried.

I've observed this that you're quite a bad critic for Eugenix. Pls stop doing this as this is just shedding phase and @ahmed9500can wait for few months for his further progress. This is very natural Ahmed, just don't worry and relax.