Dr Sethi, Eugenix | Three Sittings (Mar 22, Oct 22 & Feb 24) | 11,166 Grafts (inc 3613 BHT)

Bandit90

• Moderators

I can't wait to see the end result of this in a few more months.

• Thanks 1

Al

Forum Moderator

(formerly BeHappy)

I am a forum moderator for hairrestorationnetwork.com. I am not a Dr. and I do not work for any particular Dr. My opinions are my own and may not reflect the opinions of other moderators or the owner of this site. I am also a hair transplant patient and repair patient. You can view some of my repair journey here.

3 hours ago, Gatsby said:

John the magic has already happened and will continue on. Looking incredible mate. 2024 🏆 💯👌

I second this @Bandit90...the magic has already begun!!!

• Thanks 1

• Administrators

This is blonde boy summer right here. Amazing 🤩 

7866062C-EF32-40DC-9D7B-86FD3F5FB891.jpeg
A4B17444-274A-4797-BA04-8C8BEE06B942.jpeg

• Like 4
  • Wow 2

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

• 4 weeks later...

Month 4 Update

Been a good month, I’m starting to see new hairs come through, especially on the hairline and temple areas and can see the new design taking shape (so far so good). Although the redness is fading, there is still some lingering redness, I’m sure by month six it will be gone.

The crown is starting to look better, I’m not sure if this is just the second sitting, with the beard hair relaxing a bit more or if I've had some early growth from the third sitting, but I feel like my whorl pattern has become more defined than previously.

Also, the donor area seems to have recovered well, there doesn’t appear to be too much evidence of a hair transplant in there. i'm going to start going back to the fade cuts soon, but will have to see how the donor looks . Also same with the beard, I don’t feel like there has been much cosmetic change, I was expecting a sparse look given I’ve had nearly 3700 grafts extracted, but seems to have recovered well. I Certainly feel a lot more relaxed and back to baseline before the third sitting.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

• Like 8

Wow. At 4 months this is absolutely amazing. 

The quest for more hair never ends, does it? Here's hoping you get such a fantastic head full of hair this time that you won't need another procedure. Haha, you're amazing, buddy! @Bandit90

3 hours ago, Adam561 said:

Wow. At 4 months this is absolutely amazing. 

The quest for more hair never ends, does it? Here's hoping you get such a fantastic head full of hair this time that you won't need another procedure. Haha, you're amazing, buddy! @Bandit90

Thank you so much Adam - Very Kind. I'm 100% all done now, happy to accept my fate after this last sitting. I request all members scream at me, if I moot a 4th procedure! 

2 hours ago, Broni said:

I am at loss for words. How did they manage to take so many grafts from your donor?

Incredible result in any case, congrats!

Cheers Broni! I think because i've done the surgery over three sittings spaced out, its probably allowed my donor to be pushed a bit more. TBH  my case is light touch compared to some of the Dr Zarev cases, that guy has been known to pull over 16k scalp grafts from a donor area! 

• Administrators
6 hours ago, Bandit90 said:

Month 4 Update

Been a good month, I’m starting to see new hairs come through, especially on the hairline and temple areas and can see the new design taking shape (so far so good). Although the redness is fading, there is still some lingering redness, I’m sure by month six it will be gone.

The crown is starting to look better, I’m not sure if this is just the second sitting, with the beard hair relaxing a bit more or if I've had some early growth from the third sitting, but I feel like my whorl pattern has become more defined than previously.

Also, the donor area seems to have recovered well, there doesn’t appear to be too much evidence of a hair transplant in there. i'm going to start going back to the fade cuts soon, but will have to see how the donor looks . Also same with the beard, I don’t feel like there has been much cosmetic change, I was expecting a sparse look given I’ve had nearly 3700 grafts extracted, but seems to have recovered well. I Certainly feel a lot more relaxed and back to baseline before the third sitting.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

Unbelievable results

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

10 hours ago, Bandit90 said:

Month 4 Update

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

There are no words except 'GOAT' to describe this jaw dropping transformation @Bandit90. You were not that far into the beginning of your journey when we spent our time together in New Delhi in October 2022 (dang...I am getting that nostalgic feeling) and look at you now!!! And just wait as the months progress.