Dr Sethi, Eugenix | Three Sittings (Mar 22, Oct 22 & Feb 24) | 11,166 Grafts (inc 3613 BHT)

Bandit90

27 minutes ago, BaldingEagle1 said:

So we have to bring the Eugenix letter with us? the emedical visa isnt enough?

I'm only familiar with what is required for UK nationals. We can't get Evisa's in the UK and have to apply for a regular paper visa. I'm sure @SLA would be able to assist with US requirements, given he has recently been. 

1 hour ago, Bandit90 said:

Thanks Adam mate! Haha.. I know exactly who you mean. In honesty, he actually did me a huge favour that day knocking me back, as gave me time to stumble on here and find Eugenix! Miss our time too, hard to believe it's been over a month... Is it to early to start planning a third procedure yet 🤣.

I'm laser focused on your updates btw! If I was a betting man, I would say your on track to be the result of 2023! 

Let's hope...my hair is fine. They told me mid-scalp would be less dense, but advised to grow front long to help further create the illusion.

I'll be posting after 1 month on Nov. 19th.

1 hour ago, Bandit90 said:

I'm only familiar with what is required for UK nationals. We can't get Evisa's in the UK and have to apply for a regular paper visa. I'm sure @SLA would be able to assist with US requirements, given he has recently been. 

As I remember it, the e-medical visa is enough, however, I did get a letter from Eugenix which I submitted to get the e-visa that spoke about me getting a hair transplant with them- this was to aid with the visa process, which only took 1-2 days to get approved. 

To get into India- you need your passport, e-visa and you will be required to fill out a form online called Air Suvidha which is related to your covid vaccination status- if no vaccine, then you will be required to have a negative PCR test within 72 hours before departure.

Hope this helps!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, SLA said:

As I remember it, the e-medical visa is enough, however, I did get a letter from Eugenix which I submitted to get the e-visa that spoke about me getting a hair transplant with them- this was to aid with the visa process, which only took 1-2 days to get approved. 

To get into India- you need your passport, e-visa and you will be required to fill out a form online called Air Suvidha which is related to your covid vaccination status- if no vaccine, then you will be required to have a negative PCR test within 72 hours before departure.

Hope this helps!

thanks SLA.

I have fam in a different city in India asking me to bring things.. how annoying/strict are they in bothering and checking baggages? I was gonna just bring a hand carry at first but fam is annoying me to bring food/clothes

Follow my Hair Transplant experience with Eugenix!

Nov 16, 2022

2 minutes ago, BaldingEagle1 said:

thanks SLA.

I have fam in a different city in India asking me to bring things.. how annoying/strict are they in bothering and checking baggages? I was gonna just bring a hand carry at first but fam is annoying me to bring food/clothes

They didn't check mine at all and don't recall them checking any of the bags of others. I would just make sure whatever you bring is legal :).

• Haha 1

33 minutes ago, BaldingEagle1 said:

Thanks @SLA

@Bandit90 who went over the graft design with you (front and mid first)? saying because another poster did all 3 sections..

just trying to find out the best route for me too

Was Dr Pradeep who suggested this approach. 

• Thanks 1

On 11/8/2022 at 5:34 PM, SLA said:

Let's hope...my hair is fine. They told me mid-scalp would be less dense, but advised to grow front long to help further create the illusion.

I'll be posting after 1 month on Nov. 19th.

Which approach did you go with?

Bandit = front and scalp first, then crown next. 

General Etwan = front, scalp, and crown first, then next provide density to scalp and crown.

1 hour ago, Xanadu said:

Which approach did you go with?

Bandit = front and scalp first, then crown next. 

General Etwan = front, scalp, and crown first, then next provide density to scalp and crown.

Haha- I went with the Bandit approach. Front and midscalp 1st crown next. 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • Administrators

I’m nominating John into the forums hall of fame. Like if you agree. 
B8A4C540-C0FB-46DB-997D-D960C6A7601B.jpeg

• Like 23
  • Wow 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

• Valued Contributor
10 minutes ago, Melvin- Moderator said:

I’m nominating John into the forums hall of fame. Like if you agree. 
B8A4C540-C0FB-46DB-997D-D960C6A7601B.jpeg

When the results of the 2nd sitting come to fruition in a few months there’s no question at all that as far as NW7 cases go, it’s going to be amazing - a hall of famer for sure. The frontal third transformation so far is pretty epic - no doubts about that!

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Cheers Gents. So pleased with how far the hair has come, and for you gents to call it “Hall of Fame” worthy is very kind. I’m sure Dr Sethi will be humbled by those comments too. I know the lighting of the hair inside the car tends to be the more flattering one (compared to facing the bathroom mirror under the harsh downlight) but even at any angle the before and after are mind-blowing for me. This just showcases how much the industry has evolved over the past five years, that someone even as far gone as me, can have a shot at full hair restoration. PS I will be posting my month 9 update next week.  

• Like 5

Been meaning to throw this light hearted post in. When I was there in October, I asked Dr Sethi in a non-norwood 7 world what would my hairline be. So got Dr Sethi to design it! Cant help but kick myself that I didn't start on finasteride much sooner in life 😂

6861A2E9-DF6C-47A8-96DF-C8ED9E3D484A.jpeg

067F0178-5088-4B5B-BB0B-8CB851CF0E50.jpeg

42C6F08E-6752-40E6-A455-66187DB21713.jpeg

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Bandit90 said:

Been meaning to throw this light hearted post in. When I was there in October, I asked Dr Sethi in a non-norwood 7 world what would my hairline be. So got Dr Sethi to design it! Cant help but kick myself that I didn't start on finasteride much sooner in life 😂

6861A2E9-DF6C-47A8-96DF-C8ED9E3D484A.jpeg

067F0178-5088-4B5B-BB0B-8CB851CF0E50.jpeg

42C6F08E-6752-40E6-A455-66187DB21713.jpeg

Don't worry bud, the hair clones are coming in 5 years, and that is going to look smashing on you. ;)

I honestly think it's genuinely amazing that you are able to rock that hair band and the density looks AMAZING! Dr P knocked it out of the park given that's a first pass too. I don't even know if you would need to worry about see through lol

1 hour ago, Gatsby said:

In all honesty @Bandit90 I think the  results of your design are not just incredible but most importantly of all ‘natural.’ The definition of a successful hair transplant(s). 🤩💯👌

I definitely think the impeccable execution John had definitely is the cherry on top for the naturalness. Dr P is 100% Elite and i can say i'm backing John just for the frontal restoration as worthy of a Hall of Fame. 

Heck though, if we could get our hands on those little miracle clone hair grafts, ooh. What i wouldn't give to see you head back for another run too Adrian when the sky is the limit :)

• Thanks 1

@Bandit90... If hair greed had a definition, this would be it 😂😂😂... Just messing... Outstanding results pal... Not sure I can find a word to describe how it may be feeling for you especially where you started from. 

• Thanks 2

3608 grafts with dr h.rahal, june 2007

1623 grafts- dr h. rahal, november 2008

total- 5231 grafts

My Hair Loss Website

Haha, hair greed for sure! If there was ever an advert for getting on the meds sooner rather than later then this has to be it! Obviously, i'm absolutely over the moon with everything to date, and nice to know I still have something to look forward to when graft cloning becomes a reality!    

• Like 2