Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

Gatsby

@Gatsbymerry Christmas and good luck to @Melvin- Moderator!

• Like 2

Doron Harati - Patient coordinator for HDC Hair Clinic, HT procedures are done by MD Doctors with Microscope FUE.

For consultation contact me: WhatsApp +972526542654

Mail:doronhdc@gmail.com

HDC Instegram: https://instagram.com/doronhairadvisor_hdc?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

* All comments from this account should not be taken or construed as medical advice, all comments are only the personal opinions of the poster.

• Administrators

Merry Christmas, I’m actually on my honeymoon. Getting ready for my final hair transplant in a week 😬

• Like 6

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

6 hours ago, Melvin- Moderator said:

Merry Christmas, I’m actually on my honeymoon. Getting ready for my final hair transplant in a week 😬

Happy honeymoon..

Good luck.. Mine is Jan 12th, had to push it back a few weeks due to a canceled flight. 

Edited by Ronnie

• Moderators
On 12/24/2021 at 8:53 AM, Melvin- Moderator said:

This is awesome. Honeymoon for a week and then get a hair transplant all in one trip. I guess your new wife didn't get much say in where you were going for your honeymoon 😀  If anyone has any doubt that you are totally dedicated to this forum and hair loss, this should end that doubt. I guess the big benefit to her is she gets a hotter and better looking you in about 6 to 9 months. LOL.

Congratulations to you and your wife.

Oh... and Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to everyone.

Edited by BeHappy
  • Like 1

Al

Forum Moderator

(formerly BeHappy)

I am a forum moderator for hairrestorationnetwork.com. I am not a Dr. and I do not work for any particular Dr. My opinions are my own and may not reflect the opinions of other moderators or the owner of this site. I am also a hair transplant patient and repair patient. You can view some of my repair journey here.