HELLO IM MALE NORWOOD 7 PLEASE CAN ANYONE RECOMMEND ME A BEST DR FOR THE HAIR TRANSPLANT IN TURKEY !

• Administrators

Please show us your donor area. 

• Like 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

Please turn off the cap locks 👍🏽 Consider Dr Bicer or HLC, maybe Demirsoy.. that’s pretty much it for the higher Norwood levels In Turkey. You could add some more really good choices if you travelled elsewhere. Your going to have give us some more info, age, if your on meds and show some pics. 

Edited by JC71
  • Like 2

• Valued Contributor

Welcome to the forum @Prince Charming. Have you been researching outside of Turkey? Eugenix would really be your best bet. If you could post some photos so we can help you and tell us your age we would be in a better position to offer the best advice. All the best.

• Like 2

• Moderators

Why does everyone want to go to Turkey these days? They have so many horrible results unless you go to a few specific places. Do people really not understand that this is surgery?

• Like 1

Al

Forum Moderator

(formerly BeHappy)

I am a forum moderator for hairrestorationnetwork.com. I am not a Dr. and I do not work for any particular Dr. My opinions are my own and may not reflect the opinions of other moderators or the owner of this site. I am also a hair transplant patient and repair patient. You can view some of my repair journey here.

Thanks @Gatsby mate you are right @Eugenix Hair Science would be the best bet but travelling from the UK it would be costly, because firstly you will have to pay for your travel which will be approx £500 air ticket & then accommodation plus the procedure, yeah you are right about 75INR / graft but that wont be with Mr Sethi  i guess he will ask another person to do the job and how sure am i its going to be good as him.

• Like 1

• Valued Contributor

I can assure you from many conversations with Dr Pradeep that the lower end tier package involves all highly trained surgeons who have been Dr Sethi and Dr Arika for quite some time and have undergone extensive training. The same goes for the techs. I know for a fact that Eugenix would never want to risk their reputation now by dropping the ball. My travel there in January is $2000 return (not including other costs. I would be far more concerned with what your hair situation is like (can you post some pics?) and what are your goals from surgery? All the best!

• Like 1

• Administrators
13 hours ago, Prince Charming said:

Thanks @Gatsby mate you are right @Eugenix Hair Science would be the best bet but travelling from the UK it would be costly, because firstly you will have to pay for your travel which will be approx £500 air ticket & then accommodation plus the procedure, yeah you are right about 75INR / graft but that wont be with Mr Sethi  i guess he will ask another person to do the job and how sure am i its going to be good as him.

Look at the case from @ADil lowest package and still excellent results.

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

20 minutes ago, Prince Charming said:

Hello @Gatsby sorry for the delay here are the images please do recommend me a reputable hair transplant clinic in Turkey or if anyone reading this please advice me for the best clinic thanks allot. 

PHOTO-2021-12-19-21-12-03 3.jpg

PHOTO-2021-12-19-21-12-03 5.jpg

PHOTO-2021-12-19-21-12-03.jpg

PHOTO-2021-12-19-21-12-04 2.jpg

PHOTO-2021-12-19-21-12-04 3.jpg

PHOTO-2021-12-19-21-12-04.jpg

You are not a good candidate for a hair transplant in my opinion. As difficult it can be to hear, its better to tell the truth.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, digi23 said:

You are not a good candidate for a hair transplant in my opinion. As difficult it can be to hear, its better to tell the truth.

unfortunately I agree with @digi23. Looks like you have heavy hairloss even in the donor region. 

Skip the nightmare a HT is likely to cause you and either 1) Get a hair system or 2) Learn to live bald

• Like 1

Could probably only get an established hairline with scalp donor. Beard could be sprinkled throughout mid scalp I’d say.

For everyone else .. Are there signs of this pattern early on ? If so what should you look for and would there be signs of this at a particularly younger age ?