London to Delhi: 6,009 grafts at Eugenix 02-04 Oct. 2021

H3ri

19 minutes ago, H3ri said:

Month 9 updates. Shots taken 01 July 2022. My hair is very curly now. I didn't have this before and my donor is not so curly. Might be due to the hair not being super long / grown out / still thin?

I'm extremely delighted with the results. Still taking finasteride daily and the supplements/vitamins as mentioned in my earlier posts. I've not had a haircut in awhile trying as I try to grow out the hair. 

WhatsApp Image 2022-07-01 at 1.01.11 PM.jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2022-07-01 at 12.59.47 PM.jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2022-07-01 at 12.59.22 PM.jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2022-07-01 at 12.59.04 PM.jpeg

Thank you for your update. Your results are looking fabulous. The hair will eventually blend in. There is nothing to worry about.

• Like 1

Welcome back!  Thought we'd lost you for a while.  You've every right to be delighted with this outcome, and still 3+ months to go. 😁

Edited by Davidf
  • Like 1

Damn dude, you look awesome in that Month 6 picture with the suit. Barely look like you have any hair loss at all. 

The latest updates also really great and you STILL have 5 months worth of progress to go. I can imagine how amazing it must feel even at this stage and i think at 12 months, it should be great. 

• Like 1

Wow, man- Looking gooooooooooooooooooooood. The hair grown out as such provides nice extra illusion of density. Nice to see how much coverage you were able to get especially as your hair type looks to be naturally fine (correct me if I am wrong).

Would be great if you are able to continue to update us through 18 months :). 

Congrats on getting married...

• Like 1

Looking better each month and very natural which I love. 

And btw, damn you have a strong suit game!

Looking forward to more updates in the future

Edited by mrmane85
  • Like 1

Thanks everyone. I wanted to give you all shoutout, especially during the earlier days of positivity and encouragement. 

Glad to have found the brotherhood. You are all gents and inspiring people. Thank you for keeping it real and provide words of encouragement. 

• Like 2

Congrats man! On both the hair and all the success in life. Very happy to see that all went well. Can't wait to see where you are at 12 months mate.

• Like 1

• 10 months later...